Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Arjun ka band baaja ne waala hai...

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
arohi tells bua to tell everyone that she's fine and she'll be home soon.... then sankit ask arohi for help in getting simi and romit goes to arjun asks for help from him..... they both are shocked and then arohi says that you wont lose to romit..... they all come down and then arohi tells him to stare at romit and arjun tells his brother the samething.....then arohi says i'll show you and both arjun and arohi stare at each other..... they go in front of each other and stare into each others eyes..... biji sees this from the top and gets shocked seeing tthem walking..... arjuhi see her and turn the other way..... beji calls the hotel again and tells them to book that booking again.....

In the room arohi is yelling at arjun and arjun says i forgot and they both hit each others legs...... beji comes there and says that i canceled your booking but got it booked again since you both were playing a drama. THey both says that we really got hurt and beji says im not that big a fool i fell for it once not going to fall again.... then she says that i'll come wake you guys up in the morning....

Romit comes to arohi's home and gives the box that arohi gave him to give to her mom..... her mom goes inside and reads the letter and it says that the photos that i gave you keep them safe....

Arjun and arohi come outside and they touch beji's feet and then they leave....arjun is driving and holds a ring and arohi asks what is it and arjun tells her that dadi gave it to me..... arjun starts to play with it and arohi tells him to be careful..... arohi says that dadi gave you the ring for me and arjun says that she gave it to me so i'll decide..... arohi thinkss why does he always fight i can understand now but why before and she remembers when they were on the road together..... then arohi says why am i thinks about that..... and she remembers everything that happened in the past..... then arohi starts to talk to avoid thinking all that...... arjun thinks i dont know what to do with her...... then arjun thinks the same think arohi was thinking before and arjun tells arohi to be quiet and arohi says that i was talking to Mr. Softy..... arjun takes it and throws it out arohi screams to stop the car.... arjun stops it and arohi goes an gets softy..... arohi tells arjun to open the door but arjun tells her that she's getting fat walk the rest of the way and leaves..... arohi says fine i'll get there before you.....

arohi starts to walk and keeps yelling at herself...... she sees car going by and trys to stop them..... arohi says i dont want to walk on this roads since then remind me of those days..... then she says that you loved arjun and he broke your trust and she sits down on a branch crying..... arohi then stops a car and ask them to drop her to the resort..... the people start to ask her questions and arohi ask them if they are press people and arohi says that arjun tortures me a lot and the lady tells the driver to drive faster..... arjun is waiting and says that please come soon arohi im missing you

i hope you guys like it dont forget to READ THE WRITTEN UPDATE and also press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 26 January 2011 at 8:13am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

srikondasomething1985rose_beautylaiba.khanshreya04garvitaaroramadhurameshanmukadam12345678splindia09beautifulbcibmeem275SabeeqaKmaszWisteria.misssmilyHADmishtiKhaLidaHtanu111acupidstrike23-sia-Bobbi.Harpreet.Mipkknd06rasika_DSaksh4IF-Alina-ambbihaAanya.xTimaxzooni.bluekavyasamMariaa.SGtinselwida

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Thanks Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
thnx lil. . .

lilindiangurl13

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
THANKS SWEETS...:)
aww...arjun misses arohi.... Embarrassed

lilindiangurl13

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for the written updateHugvery excited to watch the episode..arjun missing arohiEmbarrassed

lilindiangurl13

xTimax IF-Rockerz
xTimax
xTimax

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update.

lilindiangurl13

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
HAHAH! Good old days are back in KMH.

I like the current track!

lilindiangurl13

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
''arohi tune kya kardiya''

lilindiangurl13

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index