Have we met ShahJen yet??

Posted: 13 years ago
ShahJen who you say? Well only my favourite Bollywood actor and my favourite TV actress. They only happen to be RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER. Dream come true? I think SO (Sary's words not mine but I concur)😳😳😳

Thank you Ankita for finding this wonderful pic.
😍
Edited by *Reemz* - 13 years ago
I am taking the risk of sounding all phangurlish - this picture makes me feel so proud tehe! I have been in love with SRK since what ERM 1st grade LOL And JW is as close to a woman crush as I will get in my life so yeh this is the BEST thing ever to wake up to man :| I love how they are side-hugging and tbh they are the only ones who stand out the rest of the crowd just kinda disappears <3 I definitely think it's a dream come true baby :DEdited by -Sary- - 13 years ago
Aha that is such a cute picture ShahJen😍 so glad to see them together i always wanted them together in one frame thanks Anku for getting this pic:)
More like OUR dream come true🤣 AHHH side hug! I can die in peace now :D They look so cuteeeeeeee <3
Main kya kahoon , JJ and ShahRukh in one frame ! And oh damn is that hug so cute or what :-)
Seriously this pic is something fans of Jen and SRK would dream of- and here they are! Hoping to see more of ShahJen with Zor ka Jhatka starting soon

Such fun Shah Rukh exudes and Jen seems to have had a whale of a time

Can it get better? :P Oh yes- if i keep seeing more such pics and then in real? :P

Awwww ShahJen look so adorable together! They look so happy and what a cute hug wow 😍

Thanks for posting the pic <3
Edited by sadyy-AR-Maneet - 13 years ago
Originally posted by anitamalik

More like OUR dream come true🤣 AHHH side hug! I can die in peace now :D They look so cuteeeeeeee <3

How many times do we say "we can die in peace now" KINHA peace chahiyda hai sanu ROFL I kid but yeh another thing crossed out on wishlist LOL
Samee heree Reemu <3

The evergreen my favourite actor from bollywood and my favourite actress from television <3
They both look so adorable !
Its been a a great start touchwood and now with Jen back and how its even better !
I dont want to see that  crowd around 😳

Thanks for the topic Reemu :D
LMFAO Sahar...until we meet KaJen, our wishlist wont be complete! LMFAO
Originally posted by anitamalik

LMFAO Sahar...until we meet KaJen, our wishlist wont be complete! LMFAO

LMFAO yeh until then we are adhoore :P