India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Have we met ShahJen yet??

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
ShahJen who you say? Well only my favourite Bollywood actor and my favourite TV actress. They only happen to be RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER. Dream come true? I think SO (Sary's words not mine but I concur)EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thank you Ankita for finding this wonderful pic.
Day Dreaming

Edited by *Reemz* - 26 January 2011 at 7:45am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

amber45lubslubsyarmaanridzalwysjyothi_misrirajeev44mohini_agarwalarkajenksgslovearmaancharmz517-Su-KhaLidaHNims-Nikhi.BaaaZiGaRTheMelody.HaniyaayattriCocoChanel-sim-..Chandni..nitzy_21fafiawarapan.juhi-ARs.angelmanjhaPreeti_ar_kjNomaa.-Euphoria-Medha.rahmona_paksweqazplmjesss.Real.Madridscarlet.moonFarzu-Samiyah258SweetAddiction.romiosugar1caprigurlSanju_* Unnati *-DavneetKaur-KaJen.xoxoAubade.Rummy.-Mayu-ObodroKargoshmusic_l0ver036-Moni-a2zahidwidaIshaqzaadiswashbuckling_Oishi_-Anku-ammyridz600soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I am taking the risk of sounding all phangurlish - this picture makes me feel so proud tehe! I have been in love with SRK since what ERM 1st grade LOL And JW is as close to a woman crush as I will get in my life so yeh this is the BEST thing ever to wake up to man :| I love how they are side-hugging and tbh they are the only ones who stand out the rest of the crowd just kinda disappears <3 I definitely think it's a dream come true baby :D

Edited by -Sary- - 26 January 2011 at 7:49am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

amber45lubslubsy-Afia-Nikhi.Haniyaanitzy_21..Chandni..awarapan.juhi-ARs.angel-Euphoria-Real.MadridFarzu-caprigurl* Unnati *Sanju_gia.khananitamalik

KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Aha that is such a cute picture ShahJenDay Dreaming so glad to see them together i always wanted them together in one frame thanks Anku for getting this pic:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amber45nitzy_21manjhasoundsofcedar

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
More like OUR dream come trueROFL AHHH side hug! I can die in peace now :D They look so cuteeeeeeee <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amber45lubslubsymohini_agarwalnitzy_21soundsofcedar

caprigurl IF-Sizzlerz
caprigurl
caprigurl

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Main kya kahoon , JJ and ShahRukh in one frame ! And oh damn is that hug so cute or what :-)
Seriously this pic is something fans of Jen and SRK would dream of- and here they are! Hoping to see more of ShahJen with Zor ka Jhatka starting soon

Such fun Shah Rukh exudes and Jen seems to have had a whale of a time

Can it get better? :P Oh yes- if i keep seeing more such pics and then in real? :P

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amber45lubslubsynitzy_21juhi-ARs.angelSanju_anitamaliksoundsofcedar

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Awwww ShahJen look so adorable together! They look so happy and what a cute hug wow Day Dreaming

Thanks for posting the pic <3

Edited by sadyy-AR-Maneet - 26 January 2011 at 7:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

More like OUR dream come trueROFL AHHH side hug! I can die in peace now :D They look so cuteeeeeeee <3

How many times do we say "we can die in peace now" KINHA peace chahiyda hai sanu ROFL I kid but yeh another thing crossed out on wishlist LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21anitamalik

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Samee heree Reemu <3

The evergreen my favourite actor from bollywood and my favourite actress from television <3
They both look so adorable !
Its been a a great start touchwood and now with Jen back and how its even better !
I dont want to see that  crowd around Stern Smile

Thanks for the topic Reemu :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21caprigurlsoundsofcedar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index