Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--koi maan ki izzat MAT bachao!!!! (Page 5)

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Hi crazies'''..HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

HAPPY
REPUBLIC
DAY 

Me didn't do any evil things yest''...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLwas too lost in maans pure n divine love'''.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

So just a few pts b4 tonights epi'''

When maan said  "dekh raha hu betaabi kaha zyada hai!!!!" I was like '''''.obviously here!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  The crazies are wqiting for this more than both of u!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

And then maan said in his seductive sensuous husky voice "maine kaha na tumse.lafzon ki bhi humari beech koi jagah nahi hai!!" with full MAAN SINGH KHURRANA ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Oh my god'.i am still drooling over that dialogue''''''..

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

happy republic day yaar...

meri to aaj shamat aa gayi!! gir gayi mein bathroom meiCryn!!!! itna zor se lagaa ki poocho mat!!!!

useke saath saath we dont have cable transmission today hogayi aur ab tak na aayi us cable wale ki tho mein zoor se suna diya and he says.. madam.... cyber network mein problem hai.. uski thio!!!!  na meri happy republic day!!!

kya kya socha tha aaj ke din ke liye.. edhar mein uhhhh aaaahh bol rahi hoon dard ke mare!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Geet look awesome in red dress with new hair style . Hi crazies i am not mood in today  . I see your all post today . In todays episode Maan and Geet ek saath nahi tha . Breakfast table scene was used Maan 's bd .

I laughed that Geet said to Maan that aaj aapko  Ijjat par khatra hai . Main aapka integer karungi . Today I an not Tired . I think Maan should talk to Geet .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFanbharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

ok guys...........me was reading in previous thread about FB accounts.

all those in favour or not plz let us kno in ur posts.
well have a poll n decide ok????

@dee=

i hope ur son gets weell soon.btw whats his name???
what poll aash!!

@dee hope ur son is ok now yes whats his name???

drdee142bharkhaLoquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Hello craziesHug

Happy republic day crazies

MAANEET scene-bedroom, dining table and phone scenes

Bedroom scene-

I think Geet would have somewhat read Maan's eyes.........i mean atleast she wud have doubted that something big is bothering her Maan but Anni usi time pe aagayi and for Maan this was the best opportunity to hide his hidden thoughts, feelings and confusions from his soul his Geet...................seriously dadi was right anni kabab mein haddi ban gayii............Geet is making anni dream about something but when anni will come to know that not only her dreams wud be shattered but also her life wud be more cruel and harsher than any reality then her condition.........poor girl........

MAANEET table scene-

It was really cute and adorableSmileDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Maan showing as if he is enjoying pasta made by his Mishti as his wife for the first time but when Geet tastes it she can't even have a biteLOL.........Geet feels so bad aww dear........Maan mein sirf thumhe khushiyan dene ka wada kiya hai toh mein tumhe kaise pareshan kar saktha hoon.............aww how sweet...........Geet's expressions were amazing when her Maan says these words they were like a melody to her earsSmileDay DreamingDay Dreaming................

MAANEET cute phone sceneDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingSmileDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Geet apki izzat ko khatra hai isliye aap soch smajke aayigaWinkShockedLOL

Maan's expressions were so amazing i think he was really scared.....he did not know wat hit him LOLWink but poor Maan in a few seconds again in his traumaCryCryCry

I just can't wait to see bechari Geet full-on menaka and Vishwamitra Maan...........seriously i hope cvs solve the issue soon yaar i mean v want to see happy fun naughty and romantic moments of MAANEETSmileSmileWink............i want MAANEET to feel the happiness bliss love and care which they truly deserve and which belongs to only themSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile........i really feel bad for Maan how difficult it is for him to hide his worries turmoil and pain from Geet and also it is like u have ur dream come true in front of u but still u r worried and feeling guilty that if u cherish ur dream turned into reality u r acting selfish............i mean Maan's selflessness is to such a level that he can't be selfish even for a moment.........i salute him for that but still feel really bad for MAANEETCry...........Geet also has no clue on what is bothering Maan or y he is behaving so strangelyCry..........i'm eagerly waiting for the scene when Geet reads Maan's eyes and relieves him of the burdenSmileSmileSmile

Dadi scolding Maan-well done dadi seriously Maan ko bhi kuch sikha doLOLWink.............but what to do dadi u r also unaware of Maan's inner confusion turmoil and painCry.............loved how dadi told Maan ki Geet ki kadam shubh hai apke liye......woh toh hai dadi akhir Geet Maan ki angel sunshine aur kismat haiSmileSmileSmile

Adi Sir, Romeo, Pinky and ManishaLOLLOLLOL

Always they make us laugh no matter what.........Romeo, Pinky and Manisha making full movie plans thinking Maan will not come to office but they don't get it woh Maan Singh Khurana haiLOLLOL..........MAANEET eventhouhg newly-wed no HM plans but Manishaaaaaaaa already dreaming abt HMLOLLOL (i wonder with whomLOLWink)

Geet-Dadi in kitchen

Always their scenes r a so cute and sweetSmileDay DreamingDay Dreaming..........Geet so happy when pooris come out so well an dadi tells her then it means Geet will be a perfect bahu............how true............Geet will be a perfect bahu, bhabhi, wife and last but not the least a perfect motherSmileSmileSmile

Geet looking so gorgeous and beautiful as new dulhan........Maan ki dulhanDay DreamingDay DreamingHeart

Maan so hot in formals.........really missed him in formals for so many daysDay DreamingDay DreamingHeart

Maan-Anni talk............Maan thanking his sis for such a lavish and beautiful wedding so sweet of him and promises he will gift her whatever she wants.......Anni this time no one can save u bcuz for some mistakes in life u really pay a high price eventhough ur intentions were right but u shud have realized whom to trust and whom not to in this life......Maan warning her so much again in basement but she doesn't get it.........Anni thinks Arjun is her life but imagine how her trust her love wud break and her life completely shattered when she comes to know whom she used to think as life actually threw her into deathhell

Precap-arjun's true colours exposed bechari anni

Edited by sptrno - 26 January 2011 at 11:13am

RajeevGurtiFanbharkhaLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

@dee=

what poll aash!!

oh my god are u ok deepu???????????

take combiflam yaar.inflamation will reduce!!!!!!

and poll on FB accoount yaar..........

dee ka son is JOSHUA....he is 17!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142craziekudi

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet1985

@dee=

what poll aash!!

oh my god are u ok deepu???????????

take combiflam yaar.inflamation will reduce!!!!!!

and poll on FB accoount yaar..........

dee ka son is JOSHUA....he is 17!!!!
teekh hi hoon!!!

u know what my brother said... if u keep thinking about maan and geet and all that u will keep falling stupid!!!!

i cant open FB net too slow whats the poll all about!!!

send me th link if u have it

bharkhaLoquacious_Aash

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
hello crazies
happy republic day guys..
aash i have no problem in sharing my fb account...i am all up for it....

after yesterday's episode....i guess....cvs wanted to give us a break.....
i am still drooling over the dialogues and scenes...they were too hot to handle...

ok....loved the kitchen scene...geet is adorable....loved how she tried to make continental food for msk....
well i believe they have used bd for the table scene...i can understand...six days  schedule and geet admin had already said that they shoot for 30 days and 10-12 hours a day....but please no bd for maaneet scenes...

the scene was cute...loved how msk did not want to hurt geet.....
but scene got spoilt for bds....
cvs please use bd for annie msk scenes...none of us will mind

msk did not loose his touch.....he is warning annie against arjun...but little did he know what his sister had done on his wedding day....
annie....you are such a fool for gods sake.....can't u see this guy is avoiding you and you think he is going to get engaged to you....
well still i believe she does not deserve to be used like this...
arjun...i can't stand this guy anymore....hima i hope this time also your prediction becomes true and arjun will be bumped off...

ok adi manisha romeo scenes were alwasys fun to watch....they are expecting msk not to come to the office....loved the scene..

wow the last scene was awesome....i am full faith on kudi...go kudi go...ijjat pe halma karo....we are also waiting for your sr more than you are....

well i hope msk-geet talk to each other regarding this and solve the problem once and for all...loved how afraid he was when kudi said she is not tired today and aapki ijjat par khatra hai..mighty msk becomes afraid of his geet...

yesterday i was wondering where msk slept after his moon talk...all my doubt got cleared today...he came back...after the moon talk.....

Edited by rajeev the best - 26 January 2011 at 10:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhasumona28Loquacious_Aashdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

dee ur son is 17 year old ....... i was thinking 5-7 year  old ........... hope he gets well soon ...........& u r quite cool mom yaar ...........happy 4 the relationship u share with ur kids ......& nephews

drdee142Loquacious_Aash

Go to top