Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--koi maan ki izzat MAT bachao!!!! (Page 30)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

happy republic day yaar...

meri to aaj shamat aa gayi!! gir gayi mein bathroom meiCryn!!!! itna zor se lagaa ki poocho mat!!!!

useke saath saath we dont have cable transmission today hogayi aur ab tak na aayi us cable wale ki tho mein zoor se suna diya and he says.. madam.... cyber network mein problem hai.. uski thio!!!!  na meri happy republic day!!!

kya kya socha tha aaj ke din ke liye.. edhar mein uhhhh aaaahh bol rahi hoon dard ke mare!!!

Deepz darling sorry you're hurt hope you feel better soon. By the way this is something that happens to me always, I'm always slipping or falling down......and covered with bruises and aches and pains.....so I know how much you must be hurting so totally sympathize with you.

Bas Maan ke sapne dekho so sab dard gayab ho jayega LOL Maan Ki Deepz.....see that will make you feel better Wink
thanks dee!!!

how is ur son! is he ok now?

and yeah maan dream even my brother was making fun of me saying that u keep thinging of maaneet u will keep falling!LOL
dee - hope your son is better now. Smile

Much better now Reena, thank you dear Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by misty85

People I want to make a point that Punjabi girls don't wear saari. There salwar suits are considered as formal wear for married women. Whereas it's completely opposite in the other parts of northern India. Suit is the traditional dress of ladies in Punjab & Haryana. Many might have seen ladies doing gidda (traditional dance of Punjab) in suits only. If a Punjabi girl wears saari people feel awkward as in that region saari is considered as a revealing outfit. But in UP, Rajasthan, Bihar, etc. it just the opposite. So I'm ok with Geet wearing suits.

what u said also might b true.... as i have seen many punjabi ladies wearing only salwar's but .... then ...

misty .... what about dadima & NT .... they both wear sarees ....... then why not geet ..... & it's not that geet never wore saree .... before ..........

here the reason i think is .... geet's sarees are quite expensive  ....... so the cv's want to cut cost .... on them .... that's why they are giving her salwar kameez ...... they might give her sarees only for occassions & another reason .....

not only that .... star one leads even after marriage wear suits ....... be in either MJHT , RBO ,DMG ....... now geet .......

hima dii.. i think cost cuttin is the biggest thing for the cvs and also if they need to show the passionate scenes between maneet den geet have to wear saree so tat maan cannot take his eyes away from her....

I know varsha .......dekhna ........ thy spent 2 weeks with tht bridal wear & did not even give them a diff one ........

tht's why we want sarres ......... so tht maan cannot take his eyes off her ....geet needs to be in saree ........ if we want some passionate  scenes between maaneet .......

tht's Y i said ....... may B thy will give her sarees for some occassions ....... but looks like not always ...... but will b happy if she wears sarees all the time ......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhasptrnomisty85

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

dee how is your son feeling now ..... hope he is feeling better .......

Much better Hima, taking him for his MRI today, I'm so grateful to all of you for your love and concern.......Love all my crazies sistersHeart

anytime dee ........gud to know tht he is feeling better ... dee ...... hope he gets better ....... & has speedy recovery

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

hey guys... i have a feeling... despite maan tellin geet the reason of him not comin close to her...... do u think geet ll agree.. nope she ll not.. she ll love him more n more.....but neither maan ll agree...he ll not come close to her.. i mean both bcomin one...... not possible despite geet knowing the truth...

varsha i want them to speak about it i mean see if Maan tries to keep a distance and act in a strange way unknowingly he is making Geet wonder and she might get worried as well............whatever Maan is doing is to keep Geet happy and stress-free for the sake of his Geet and their baby but this might make Geet worried................i just want Geet to read Maan's eyes bcuz i doubt Maan will tell anything by himself..........only if Geet is stubborn like how she made Maan pour his heart out last time and then relieved him of all the guilt pain and turmoil.............also it is better for Geet to come to know the truth instead of she simplying worrying.....................Maan is not telling right now may be bcuz he doesn't want Geet to feel guilty that bcuz of her he is sacrificing everything u get wat i mean na?................also may be he wants to find a solution himself first...................u r right when Geet wud come to know the truth she will love admire and respect her Maan even more dear..............i want them to speak abt it share everything....................so that both r at peace or else Maan trying his best to hide everything and Geet trying her best to find out.....................both tensed and worried............hope cvs sort out this issue soon yaar...................let MAANEET be truly happy where they don't have to have anything bothering them...........MAANEET and their Khushi happy then v crazies also happySmileSmileSmile

as we know annie ll come to know abt arjun s truth....n she ll be in deep pain..

n arjun ll go to the extent of hurting her even more.. lik he ll confront maan n his family n tell them the truth of how he cheated his sister...
he ll tell tat he had taken his revenge.. as maan cheated his sis.. even he did the same......

after hearing al this.. maan ll lose his temper, patience etc etc.. he ll be shattered... he ll break down..and here geet ll step in.. ... she ll shower all the love towards maan... n mite be they both ll bcom one...

mite be after tat.. annie ll bcom pregnant..

arjun is just too disgu*ting........poor anni...........i think anni will get preg don't when tho.............one thing for sure when Maan comes to know abt all this............he will be really hurt and shattered that his sis was hding all this and also he might feel guilty that he cud not protect his sis i'm saying this bcuz by now v know for Maan he usually goes into guilt-trap when it comes to his dear ones.............and from wat Arjun did to anni Maan is going to be back at his old MSK mode...............i seriously want to see Arjun paying for all his sins.............his guilt no one forgiving him not even himself..................he doesn't deserve anyone or anyone' forgiveness..............and yea u r right Geet will support Maan and anni during all this..............and also dadima will play a vital role in all this..............also onee more thing i have always felt that NT is just pretending to be in coma seeing her past evil records...........she can use anyone to fulfill her maksad..............
my replies in blue

ya spee.. i hope cvs dont stretch this issue n let geet know maan s problems... but despite of tat they ll not bcom one as maan ll be stilll worried n geet ll try her best to convince maan
and nt.. even i think she is pretending to be in state of trance....
varsha honestly here i don't mind if MAANEET's SR happens later once the baby issue is solved bcuz MAANEET's union is of their hearts of their souls and now they r together and will be forever.............all i want to see is them speaking to each other bcuz in the case of Maan keeping so much pain worries and concerns within himself trying to hide frm the person who knows him so well is tooooooooooo difficult and for Geet she will not know wat is that Maan cannot even tell her.............u know this is similar to how Geet was trying her best to hide her pain during mahi mahi and Maan trying his best to find out the reason for it.......rem how he told her v shud both speak abt everything...............so now just waiting to see how all this will unfold............. 

Edited by sptrno - 27 January 2011 at 12:58am
misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by misty85

People I want to make a point that Punjabi girls don't wear saari. There salwar suits are considered as formal wear for married women. Whereas it's completely opposite in the other parts of northern India. Suit is the traditional dress of ladies in Punjab & Haryana. Many might have seen ladies doing gidda (traditional dance of Punjab) in suits only. If a Punjabi girl wears saari people feel awkward as in that region saari is considered as a revealing outfit. But in UP, Rajasthan, Bihar, etc. it just the opposite. So I'm ok with Geet wearing suits.

what u said also might b true.... as i have seen many punjabi ladies wearing only salwar's but .... then ...

misty .... what about dadima & NT .... they both wear sarees ....... then why not geet ..... & it's not that geet never wore saree .... before ..........

here the reason i think is .... geet's sarees are quite expensive  ....... so the cv's want to cut cost .... on them .... that's why they are giving her salwar kameez ...... they might give her sarees only for occassions & another reason .....

not only that .... star one leads even after marriage wear suits ....... be in either MJHT , RBO ,DMG ....... now geet .......

hima dii.. i think cost cuttin is the biggest thing for the cvs and also if they need to show the passionate scenes between maneet den geet have to wear saree so tat maan cannot take his eyes away from her....

I know varsha .......dekhna ........ thy spent 2 weeks with tht bridal wear & did not even give them a diff one ........

tht's why we want sarres ......... so tht maan cannot take his eyes off her ....geet needs to be in saree ........ if we want some passionate  scenes between maaneet .......

tht's Y i said ....... may B thy will give her sarees for some occassions ....... but looks like not always ...... but will b happy if she wears sarees all the time ......

You know I got this info from my professor who was also by chance Punjabi. She usually wears suits & other formals as per the demand of industry (she used to be in ad world) but on special occasions she wears sarees. So it doesn't mean that Punjabi women don't wear saree. But in Punjab suit is a formal dress. However people living in Delhi prefer to wear sarees on special occasions. I've got lot of such Punjabi friends who really love to show off their sarees & deep neck blouses on such occasions. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Claplovely posttttt
jyothi111 Goldie
jyothi111
jyothi111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Write yaar ....dialogues were just superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb....

Sach mein betab sab se zyada hum log the..... I read all the comments and specially your's they were just owsome.....I wish that

will turn in real in Maan and Geet's life......LOVE TO WATCH THEM

TOGETHER.......

Go to top