Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--koi maan ki izzat MAT bachao!!!! (Page 27)

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by bharkha

hey guys... i have a feeling... despite maan tellin geet the reason of him not comin close to her...... do u think geet ll agree.. nope she ll not.. she ll love him more n more.....but neither maan ll agree...he ll not come close to her.. i mean both bcomin one...... not possible despite geet knowing the truth...
as we know annie ll come to know abt arjun s truth....n she ll be in deep pain..

n arjun ll go to the extent of hurting her even more.. lik he ll confront maan n his family n tell them the truth of how he cheated his sister...
he ll tell tat he had taken his revenge.. as maan cheated his sis.. even he did the same......

after hearing al this.. maan ll lose his temper, patience etc etc.. he ll be shattered... he ll break down..and here geet ll step in.. ... she ll shower all the love towards maan... n mite be they both ll bcom one...

mite be after tat.. annie ll bcom pregnant..

You r right Varsha, Arjun will not be satisfied by just cheating NE he'll definitely try to taunt Maan with the whole situation, after all that was his initial intention to take revenge from Maan and seeing this NE will definitely be more hurt as she was intrumental in her brother's revenge

Maan will definitely be shattered and will need all of Geet's love and support which we know she'll give him

But there's one thing that's bothering me; that is Geet insisted on keeping Arjun on as the wedding planner despite Maan's misgivings so will Maan blame Geet or get mad with Geet because of this. I'm sure Geet herself is going to feel very guilty about this and hope she confronts Arjun and gets all the truth about NT out.

I also wonder is NT really in coma or is she faking so she can manipulate Arjun, you can never tell with that evil NT Angry

I agree it does seem that the CV's are planning to show NE pregnant, but I hope she uses Geet as an inspiration and tackle the situation sensibly
dee i agree with u...Geet may feel guilty...

if she  does tat ......maan will realising tat she is taking stress..will be more complicated OMG dnt nw wat the CV's are planning...as of NT even i have the feeling tat she is faking....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhaRajeevGurtiFansptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by misty85

People I want to make a point that Punjabi girls don't wear saari. There salwar suits are considered as formal wear for married women. Whereas it's completely opposite in the other parts of northern India. Suit is the traditional dress of ladies in Punjab & Haryana. Many might have seen ladies doing gidda (traditional dance of Punjab) in suits only. If a Punjabi girl wears saari people feel awkward as in that region saari is considered as a revealing outfit. But in UP, Rajasthan, Bihar, etc. it just the opposite. So I'm ok with Geet wearing suits.

what u said also might b true.... as i have seen many punjabi ladies wearing only salwar's but .... then ...

misty .... what about dadima & NT .... they both wear sarees ....... then why not geet ..... & it's not that geet never wore saree .... before ..........

here the reason i think is .... geet's sarees are quite expensive  ....... so the cv's want to cut cost .... on them .... that's why they are giving her salwar kameez ...... they might give her sarees only for occassions & another reason .....

not only that .... star one leads even after marriage wear suits ....... be in either MJHT , RBO ,DMG ....... now geet .......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

hey dee how is your son dear....

He's much better Samata....thanks for asking......appreciate all your concern....Love all you crazies Hug

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
@dee - i read ur comments on my thread...thank u...well i wrote all that while i was at work... lol....

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

hey guys... i have a feeling... despite maan tellin geet the reason of him not comin close to her...... do u think geet ll agree.. nope she ll not.. she ll love him more n more.....but neither maan ll agree...he ll not come close to her.. i mean both bcomin one...... not possible despite geet knowing the truth...
as we know annie ll come to know abt arjun s truth....n she ll be in deep pain..

n arjun ll go to the extent of hurting her even more.. lik he ll confront maan n his family n tell them the truth of how he cheated his sister...
he ll tell tat he had taken his revenge.. as maan cheated his sis.. even he did the same......

after hearing al this.. maan ll lose his temper, patience etc etc.. he ll be shattered... he ll break down..and here geet ll step in.. ... she ll shower all the love towards maan... n mite be they both ll bcom one...

You r right Varsha, Arjun will not be satisfied by just cheating NE he'll definitely try to taunt Maan with the whole situation, after all that was his initial intention to take revenge from Maan and seeing this NE will definitely be more hurt as she was intrumental in her brother's revenge

Maan will definitely be shattered and will need all of Geet's love and support which we know she'll give him

But there's one thing that's bothering me; that is Geet insisted on keeping Arjun on as the wedding planner despite Maan's misgivings so will Maan blame Geet or get mad with Geet because of this. I'm sure Geet herself is going to feel very guilty about this and hope she confronts Arjun and gets all the truth about NT out.

I also wonder is NT really in coma or is she faking so she can manipulate Arjun, you can never tell with that evil NT Angry

I agree it does seem that the CV's are planning to show NE pregnant, but I hope she uses Geet as an inspiration and tackle the situation sensibly

no dee.. i think geet ll blame herself for the situation but dadi n maan ll convince her... as maan knows geet shudnt be under stress.. n its arjun n annie s mistake.. annie despite knowin abt arjun bein nt s bro.. she fell for him..... annie ll blame herself... despite of the warnin given to her by maan n geet.....
n dee i think they ll start searchin for annie. u remember geet tellin annie " tum is dulhan ke jodey mein aur bhi khoobsurath laggogi".....

annie ll tackle the situation by herself dee but initially she ll completely break down..... but ll luk at geet as an inspiration.... n i dont think so annie ll becom pregnant...first let cvs complete the pregnancy track of geet n den v can see annie.. v need a break from this pregnancy track dee..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by dewdropred

gud night every one ..........

spandana looks like u & me only left ....... so bye dear ..........

me here. will watch the update and put my comments on soon and the thread for tomorrow,Smile

hi reena.........howz work???
tom u opening na??

work was tiring, me was looking forward to coming on line. I read today's update and aashu i think we need to give lessons on how she can seduce her husbandEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. I am posting tomorrow's thread tonight.Smile

Hima - i also dont have a face book account.

reena ..... gud yaar ....... now i have company .......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

@reena-lovely and naughty post dearWink.........plz think only positive then everything will be positive dear..............MAANEET together forever samaji and now tho sherni full-on uski himmat iss tarah bad rahi hai ki Maan bechara apni izzat pata nahi kaise bachaegaLOLLOLWinkWinkWink

@all my dear crazies.................good morningSmile................aaj kisi ki izzat ko hai khatraWinkWinkWink

@deepthi- hope u r k dear?Hug................zara sambalkar Maan ki Geet DeepthiWink................

@ijjat-hope u r feeling better today dear?Hug

@dee-hope ur son is feeling much better deeSmile..........also thanks for such wonderful words of wisdom dearSmileWink..............can't like ur post yeh like button bhi na shayad woh bhi apni izzat bachane mein busy haiLOL.................also kya baat hai u r such a cooooooooooooooooool mommyWink.....................and yea thanks a lot for loving the post  dearSmile

@sweetie_pie.............welcome to the mad world of crazy incredibles dearHug

Spee.......you're so funny....loved the way you said button bhi shayad apni izzat bachane main busy hain.....ROFL......and thanks for the compliments dear.......really love you all

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

varsha i want them to speak about it i mean see if Maan tries to keep a distance and act in a strange way unknowingly he is making Geet wonder and she might get worried as well............whatever Maan is doing is to keep Geet happy and stress-free for the sake of his Geet and their baby but this might make Geet worried................i just want Geet to read Maan's eyes bcuz i doubt Maan will tell anything by himself..........only if Geet is stubborn like how she made Maan pour his heart out last time and then relieved him of all the guilt pain and turmoil.............also it is better for Geet to come to know the truth instead of she simplying worrying.....................Maan is not telling right now may be bcuz he doesn't want Geet to feel guilty that bcuz of her he is sacrificing everything u get wat i mean na?................also may be he wants to find a solution himself first...................u r right when Geet wud come to know the truth she will love admire and respect her Maan even more dear..............i want them to speak abt it share everything....................so that both r at peace or else Maan trying his best to hide everything and Geet trying her best to find out.....................both tensed and worried............hope cvs sort out this issue soon yaar...................let MAANEET be truly happy where they don't have to have anything bothering them...........MAANEET and their Khushi happy then v crazies also happySmileSmileSmile

arjun is just too disgu*ting........poor anni...........i think anni will get preg don't when tho.............one thing for sure when Maan comes to know abt all this............he will be really hurt and shattered that his sis was hding all this and also he might feel guilty that he cud not protect his sis i'm saying this bcuz by now v know for Maan he usually goes into guilt-trap when it comes to his dear ones.............and from wat Arjun did to anni Maan is going to be back at his old MSK mode...............i seriously want to see Arjun paying for all his sins.............his guilt no one forgiving him not even himself..................he doesn't deserve anyone or anyone' forgiveness..............and yea u r right Geet will support Maan and anni during all this..............and also dadima will play a vital role in all this..............also onee more thing i have always felt that NT is just pretending to be in coma seeing her past evil records...........she can use anyone to fulfill her maksad..............
my replies in blue

Edited by sptrno - 26 January 2011 at 11:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

Go to top