Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--koi maan ki izzat MAT bachao!!!! (Page 24)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

me off ladies... got  a bad cold and headache...

good night..
sweet Maan dreams...

Ijjat, get well soon dear....you've got to be back to see Geet trying to seduce Maan LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudibharkha

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

happy republic day yaar...

meri to aaj shamat aa gayi!! gir gayi mein bathroom meiCryn!!!! itna zor se lagaa ki poocho mat!!!!

useke saath saath we dont have cable transmission today hogayi aur ab tak na aayi us cable wale ki tho mein zoor se suna diya and he says.. madam.... cyber network mein problem hai.. uski thio!!!!  na meri happy republic day!!!

kya kya socha tha aaj ke din ke liye.. edhar mein uhhhh aaaahh bol rahi hoon dard ke mare!!!

Deepz darling sorry you're hurt hope you feel better soon. By the way this is something that happens to me always, I'm always slipping or falling down......and covered with bruises and aches and pains.....so I know how much you must be hurting so totally sympathize with you.

Bas Maan ke sapne dekho so sab dard gayab ho jayega LOL Maan Ki Deepz.....see that will make you feel better Wink
thanks dee!!!

how is ur son! is he ok now?

and yeah maan dream even my brother was making fun of me saying that u keep thinging of maaneet u will keep falling!LOL

drdee142bharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

Originally posted by dewdropred

dee ur son is 17 year old ....... i was thinking 5-7 year  old ........... hope he gets well soon ...........& u r quite cool mom yaar ...........happy 4 the relationship u share with ur kids ......& nephews

i was thinking 2/3 yrs yaar.
dee darling you are way too cool!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

she said got hurt while playing rugby ....so i was thinking 10 - 12 bada ho jayega .....shayad 5 -7 ka bacha ho ga ...par yeh tho teen nikla ......

hehe..........i didnt notice rugby word......
wow dee's son...is 17 me too thought he is 5-7 yearss old...wow dee...you are really a cool mom...

Thanks Samata.......now I feel so old compared to you all......well not really still sort of....LOL that's the only advantage of getting married very young and having kids early.......all responsibilites are over while we're still young so we can chill and have great time during our 40's........and the generation gap is really very small between the parents & kids......

Other than that my recommendation is make your career get yourself financially stable, enjoy life to the fullest & then get married

I had to juggle marriage, in-laws, my kid, my studies (just about managed to complete my MBA  3-4 years ago) & career all at the same time & it's tough.

So have fun my crazies, live life to the fullest and I wish all of you have your Maan in your lives Smile Sorry me went all preachy.....tends to happen you see age and all Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix2u

me off ladies... got  a bad cold and headache...

good night..
sweet Maan dreams...

Ijjat, get well soon dear....you've got to be back to see Geet trying to seduce Maan LOL
tc ixuuu... tere bina kya seduction analysis!!!!LOLEmbarrassed

drdee142Loquacious_Aash

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
hi ppl.... this is my first post at ur thread......

i had started a thread on foreplay for maan and geet...please do visit it.... CVs do read IF ..so lets pulling in our ideas..... do contribute ur ideas to the thread.....

here is the link

Thanks

Gouri

drdee142dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

bharkha annie will get preg* u watch ..... coz the story is going geet way ...... so me thinking she will ... but if she does not it would b nice ....... but for masala & drama she will def become ......other wise how will maan become angry young maan again .......

dee maan ll not bcom angry young maan again.... geet ll not let him bcom.....
and abt annie... i dont think so she ll be pregnant...
arjun ll come to know the real face of his sis only through doctors wen maan n geet ll go for check up..
as for now v have to bear annie s rona dhona drama...

diagree varsha.........

pegnant bhi hogi....

then arjun will realise the enormity o f his sin!!!!

and we will get angry young msk scene.
aaj ka office scene dekha nahi?
he is maan only for geet..
no one else....

Aash I don't mind Maan being angry young man for others not Geet and I agree with Varsha, Geet will not let him go off the bend again

I too think NE might get pregnant, but really hope not and I hope there isn't too much of NE rona dhona, hope she's shown as a strong woman (little ron dhona in the start is ok.....we can just switch channels)

Arjun definitely is going to have to pay dearly for his sins.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

happy republic day yaar...

meri to aaj shamat aa gayi!! gir gayi mein bathroom meiCryn!!!! itna zor se lagaa ki poocho mat!!!!

useke saath saath we dont have cable transmission today hogayi aur ab tak na aayi us cable wale ki tho mein zoor se suna diya and he says.. madam.... cyber network mein problem hai.. uski thio!!!!  na meri happy republic day!!!

kya kya socha tha aaj ke din ke liye.. edhar mein uhhhh aaaahh bol rahi hoon dard ke mare!!!

Deepz darling sorry you're hurt hope you feel better soon. By the way this is something that happens to me always, I'm always slipping or falling down......and covered with bruises and aches and pains.....so I know how much you must be hurting so totally sympathize with you.

Bas Maan ke sapne dekho so sab dard gayab ho jayega LOL Maan Ki Deepz.....see that will make you feel better Wink
thanks dee!!!

how is ur son! is he ok now?

and yeah maan dream even my brother was making fun of me saying that u keep thinging of maaneet u will keep falling!LOL

He's better Deepz, we're taking him for the MRI today then we'll know for sure
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Hima, Ijjat, Mona, Arti, Samata, Deepz, Varsha, Spee, Reena, Misty........loved your posts my dear crazies Hug Hope I didn't miss anyone....Smile

Sweetie Pie welcome to the Incredible Crazies....hope you have as much fun as we do her with us.......by the loved your new word Dil Blowing Smile

Edited by drdee142 - 26 January 2011 at 10:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

Go to top