Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--koi maan ki izzat MAT bachao!!!! (Page 23)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Kangoos maan for going straight to office after his wedding. LOLLOLLOLLOLHe is just running away from Geet as he knows he is not going to be able to control himself or Geet. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Love dadi for calling annie kebab main haddi. I agree.ClapClapClap

Annie how could you like to maan that you were present at his weddingAngryAngryAngry. Aww so sweet when geet was making puri. So sweet that geet was looking at the book and cooking.Hug

The way maan was looking at Geet when he came down from from breakfast was Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Aww she even made continental for him. Looooool bechara maan ka face dekhne lakay tha. ROFLROFLROFL

I was in hysterics,  ROFLROFLROFLhe looked shocked and did not what to say or do.  So sweet of him to lie to geet and say that the food is good. ROFLROFLROFL Loool and she put more on his plate. Now he is going to have to eat this everyday, bechara patla ho gaye gaROFLROFLROFLROFL

Looooool maan eating slowly and drinking water was so funny. Serves you right for no SR.ROFLROFLROFLROFL Aww geet you should have not tasted it. Now she knows the truth. Love how he said that he has promised to keep her happy but maan needs to realise that Geet's happiness is seeing him happy as well. ClapClapClapClap

Me was in no mood to see arjun scenes so I skipped themROFL. I have a feeling maan is going to suspect something by the way annie keeps bumping into him.Shocked

Wow maan was protectiveClapClapClapClapClap when he said that he will sort out the bills with arjun and how he warns annie that arjun may not be a nice person. He is going to be so hurt and angry when the truth comes out. CryCryCryCryCry

Romeo's disappointment when he saw maan in the office on time was funny.ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Good dadi was telling maan off for leaving geet a day after the wedding for work.ClapClapClap

Geet looks so beautiful in a red dress with her hair down. ClapClapClap Lool geet teasing maan about not missing her.ROFL

LOOL Maan's expression when geet said that aaj aapki izzat ko khatra hai. ROFLROFLROFLROFLMaan how could you refuse an invitation like that. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by divareena - 26 January 2011 at 2:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

dee ur son is 17 year old ....... i was thinking 5-7 year  old ........... hope he gets well soon ...........& u r quite cool mom yaar ...........happy 4 the relationship u share with ur kids ......& nephews

i was thinking 2/3 yrs yaar.
dee darling you are way too cool!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

Thanks Aash & Hima........try to be.......one day  you both will be cool moms too I'm sure........Smile

bharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@all crazies don't laugh at me .........but i am thinking wht if dadima helps these 2 out on the SR issue ..... getting to know abt maan's worry .....she might advice 1 of these .....or even geet & inturn geet might say tht to maan ..........

or maan might meet the doctor .............

Hima I think Daadi trying to help these two out is an excellent option, she's a cool Daadi and a very astute woman......I'm sure she'll notice if there's any tension between these two, even if she just advices them to check with the doctor or ask the doctor to talk to both of them, that should really help

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Hi crazies'''..HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Hi Aash, a big hug to you too and my crazies missed you all....HugHugHug
HAPPY
REPUBLIC
DAY 

Me didn't do any evil things yest''...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLwas too lost in maans pure n divine love'''.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Why do I find that hard to believe LOL

So just a few pts b4 tonights epi'''

When maan said  "dekh raha hu betaabi kaha zyada hai!!!!" I was like '''''.obviously here!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  The crazies are wqiting for this more than both of u!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Definitely humse jyada betaab l=kaun ho sakta hain Embarrassed

And then maan said in his seductive sensuous husky voice "maine kaha na tumse.lafzon ki bhi humari beech koi jagah nahi hai!!" with full MAAN SINGH KHURRANA ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Oh my god'.i am still drooling over that dialogue''''''..

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Back to the epi=========================================================================

MORNING AFTER SCENE:

Annie the ***** interrupts'''.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry warna shayad kuch kuch ho sakta tha''..there are countless scenes which cud have been done here''...a lttle bit of teasing..sharmana''.eyelocks'.but again CVS are running away at jet speed''''.what the heck!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I know khudh toh chupke se storeroom main undisturbed SR karke aa gayi aur subah subah Maaneet ko disturb kar rahi hai and I was glad Maan told her to knock before she enters

WHERE THE HELL IS MY MEHENDI ME NAAAM DHONDO RASAMAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry'''.THE PROMISED KANGANS'''.AngryAngryAngryAngryTHE FIRST NIGHT GIFTAngryAngryAngryAngry(maan is proving his kanjoosi yet again.kuch kiya nahi ti kuch diya bhi nahi!!!!!!!!!)LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I was looking forward to that too......yeh CV's bhi na.....kitna tarsa te hainAngry

Ok maan says knock karke aana.......AASH asks why??????????AngryAngryAngryAngry Tum to waise bhi kuch karte nahi ho..to chupana kya hai????????? And ur sister dear is miles ahead of u''''''..shes been there n done that.wheras u are still in imagination stage!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Aash you crazy girl ROFL ROFL

Geet unknowingly flames annies desires n dreams''''the fall is gonna be big for annie''!!! Poor baby'.CryCryCryCryCryCry

Ek annie kum thi jo dadi bhi tapak padi???????????????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Why don't u teach ur pota somethings dadi???????  Heseriously lacks knowledge'''.me thinks will send him some MABs'..WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

INSTEAD OF FULFILLING HIS PROMISE'''.THE BINDI WALI'..MSK TURNS TAIL N RUNS!!!!!!!!(CVs ghajini effect????)AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

When they showed Geet dressing up and putting on the bindi this was what I was thinking too, I agree CV's selective amnesia; actually like how you said it Ghajini effect

ANNIE THE LIAR:

Maan thanks his sister''''.sooo sweet'''.aisa bhai hum sabko kyu nahi milta yaar''.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(THAT DOES NOT MEAN  I WANT HIM FOR MY BROTHER!!  DARE ANYONE SAY THAT!!!)AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Well you really seem to like him a brother so maybe subconsciously you want him to be your brother LOL LOL ok ok don't kill me......he's your dil ki dhadkan and you are Maan ki Aash ok.......Wink

Maaan teasing  his sister coz he doesn't kno about her kartoot''..

Annie even msk wont be able to save u this time baby.u will have to fight'like geet''

CAN SHE PLZZZZZZZZ CHANGE HER SEE THRU DRESSING STYLE!!!!!!!11 MAKES ME PUKEY!!!!!!!!!!DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

MSK warns annie.yet again.in the basement parking lot''''but too late maan'..

KITCHEN SCENE:

Geet was looking sooooooo pretty naaa.loved her red suit'''..aur puri kaise nahi phulti????? Aakhir humari geet ne banayi hai'''Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileand maans pasta???? Zarror kuch gadbad hai!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Again I was hoping that maan will come and do some shararat'.u kno'hug her from the back'or distract her'.put aata on her face n slowly seductively wipe it off''''.but no''''..CVs making me wait!!!!!!!1 uffffffffff CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

I know the scene had so much potential but the CV's wasted it all.....I think they are more interested in the abortion and revenge drama then the actual romance between Maaneet.....

BREAKFAST SCENE:

Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy goddddddddddddd''..maan lookedddd so dreammmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy'.his smile when he looked at geet when dadi said she made his breakfast'''..DILBLOWING(new word thanks to sweetie-pie)'''Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Love the word "Dilblowing" (thanks for adding one more word to the crazies Maaneet vocubulary)

Geet makes better nashta than nakul!!!!!!!!!!! Bechara maan''''pyaar me kya kya khana padhta hai!!!!!!!! His expressions were hilarious yaar'''.the way he was avoiding eating..fir himmat karke kha raha tha''.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCHEESE N PASTA!!!! Lagta hai abhi zindagi me kabhi nahi khayega''.LOLLOLLOLLOL(OK GILRLS N LADIES'''ONE MORE TIP'.CHEESE IS A TOOTH FRIENDLY FOOD'.EAT LITTLE AFTER DINNER'..KEEPS UR TEETH HEALTHY'ESP FOR SMALL KIDDIES''.)

Aash love cheese but imagine me eating cheese daily, I'll end up with healthy teeth but my hubby will have to make a new door for our house to accomodate my increased size LOL 

Geet kitni khush ho gayi.maan ki bas ek tareef se''''.maan saying how can I disappoint u on our first day of marriage''''why do we even bother wondering how much we can love this guy'.when we kno its just gonna keep on increasing!!! He promised to keep her happy.he will do anything to keep her happy.no questions asked.no holds barreddd''''..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Love u Maan Singh Khurrana''..muuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Miss Aash.....what's with this you giving kisses to Maan, woh bhi hum sab crazies ke samne......Angry.....what about us Wink

KC WANTS TO PLAY HOOKEY:

The boss is expected to go on madhumaas......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLn manisha wants to see picture n eat chinse!!!!!!

But sabke sapne tooLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLt gaye''''stupid project jo MSK ne invent kiya hai hawa me se''''and geet gets the credit for it!!!!!! Dadi u have to give KHUSHI the credit for it!!!!!!!!! CryCryCryCryCry

MAAN KI IZZAT:

Ok did anyone expect that geet will actuallu say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Me was rolling on my bed in laughter seeingmaans face n geets dialogue!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mishit missing maan''''..so she caaals him''..and starts off at her full speed'''poor munda cannot get a word in!!!! complains ka pitara first din se hi shuru ho gaya!!!!!!! The way she said Mr. MSK all possessive n with attitude'''''hayyyyyyyyy''.munda decides to blame her for his attitude last night.but our darling doesn't dwell on the past.she prefers the future.most omportantly she PLANS FOR HER FUTURE''''..she warns him'''She reminds him that she is waiting''.."aaj aapki izzat khatre mai hai!!!!!!" maans face was omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL he know .ab to mai gaya!!!!!!!!1 ye mujhe kaccha chaba jayegi!!!!!!!1ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I still can't get over the fact that she actually said that......can't wait to see what our Sherni is upto........

Munda maroes kulhadi pe pair.but biwiji lets him off the hook''''.aftre giving him seductive smile!!!!!!!

MARJANIE:

Why was ARJUN using maans office!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

Cvs its sacred'..no using his office.and the set was also KC!!!!!!1AngryAngryAngry

Also don't u dare send him to Mumbai!!!!!!! I don't wanna breathe in polluted air!!!!!DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Ok''..so I think Arjuns plan was not to make her pregnant''...just break her heart.n ruin her'''..

But I think the preggy will be a surprise'..

Now I hope that annie will prove that she is MSKs sister''''by keeping mum n not telling msk'..she will wallow in pain n self-pity'..till then we will have "khushi" track'''.

About the fake-lover.no comments!!!!!!!!!

The whole AA track makes me sick so don't want to talk too much only hope that stupid Annie handles herself well, like a modern educated girl and prove that she's actually a Khurana (not like Dev but like Maan & Daadi)

Loved your post Aash, my comments in purple

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Hi good morning to all crazies .

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
@ Reena nice anallysis   .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

good morning crazies!!!!!

i just saw the whole episode!!!

loved maan's expression when geet said.. aaj aapki izzat utarne wali hoon!!!

poor maan!! kya kare

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Originally posted by maneet1985

happy republic day yaar...

meri to aaj shamat aa gayi!! gir gayi mein bathroom meiCryn!!!! itna zor se lagaa ki poocho mat!!!!

useke saath saath we dont have cable transmission today hogayi aur ab tak na aayi us cable wale ki tho mein zoor se suna diya and he says.. madam.... cyber network mein problem hai.. uski thio!!!!  na meri happy republic day!!!

kya kya socha tha aaj ke din ke liye.. edhar mein uhhhh aaaahh bol rahi hoon dard ke mare!!!

Deepz darling sorry you're hurt hope you feel better soon. By the way this is something that happens to me always, I'm always slipping or falling down......and covered with bruises and aches and pains.....so I know how much you must be hurting so totally sympathize with you.

Bas Maan ke sapne dekho so sab dard gayab ho jayega LOL Maan Ki Deepz.....see that will make you feel better Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudibharkha

Go to top