Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--koi maan ki izzat MAT bachao!!!! (Page 20)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

@arti - nice post dear

@samata & spandana - thnks dear will take care oof my back ....

@varsha = AA will torture us ... as def anie's role is there to stay as per articles ......arjun i am guessing will b shown as dissappearing for some time just like dev.......

well we will have 2 wait & watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

@bharkha, mona and samata-thanks dear and gn sweet MAANEET dreamsWink

@hima-take care dear back pain is really bad I know………plz take good restHug……..

bharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by dewdropred

varsha i am talking abt bfast table scene not the bedroom scene ....... bed room scene it was GC ..... but bfast scene BD was used ......

reg annie getting preg .... tht will happen as geet cv's concept is kind of tht ..... if it does not happen i don't have prob ........but me thinks it will happen

maan will b angry young maan for arjun .......& not for geet .........for geet he will still b the same soft person who got changed by geet ...... but for the rest of them ..... he will still b the angry boss ........or angry man ..... whn it comes to get his works done ........

aash i too think the same ....  anie will become preg*

i agree with u both hima and aash.......anni will become pregnant and this time v will seen angry MSK but this time as a very caring bro...........also u know even if it was not his sis v all know MSK stands up for wat is right, just and fair and he always respects women, their dignity and self-respect..........and to bring culprits who destroyed any girl's life and shattered all their dreams he wud do the same just like he did for his Geet and how now he will do for his sis

yes spandana ........looks like MSk ... war for ladies rights will never end .....first he was supporting geet ......now anie too will join ........looks like he is actually doing wht he once said he does not like ...........

if u remember he said 1 dialogue to geet in lodge ......saying tht u girls will go from 1s shelter to another shelter ....... it's happening the same ........geet atleast tried to do some tihng on her own .....have to see whtr .........anie will do on her own or on maan's guidence .....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

varsha i am talking abt bfast table scene not the bedroom scene ....... bed room scene it was GC ..... but bfast scene BD was used ......

reg annie getting preg .... tht will happen as geet cv's concept is kind of tht ..... if it does not happen i don't have prob ........but me thinks it will happen

maan will b angry young maan for arjun .......& not for geet .........for geet he will still b the same soft person who got changed by geet ...... but for the rest of them ..... he will still b the angry boss ........or angry man ..... whn it comes to get his works done ........

i agree with u both hima and aash.......anni will become pregnant and this time v will seen angry MSK but this time as a very caring bro...........also u know even if it was not his sis v all know MSK stands up for wat is right, just and fair and he always respects women, their dignity and self-respect..........and to bring culprits who destroyed any girl's life and shattered all their dreams he wud do the same just like he did for his Geet and how now he will do for his sis

hmmmmmm.....me never thot from that pt.me was just imagining some guy messing with MAAN SINGH KHURRANAs sister................and maans reaction...his thots dont even enter my mind..........

sptrnobharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by bharkha

bharkha annie will get preg* u watch ..... coz the story is going geet way ...... so me thinking she will ... but if she does not it would b nice ....... but for masala & drama she will def become ......other wise how will maan become angry young maan again .......

dee maan ll not bcom angry young maan again.... geet ll not let him bcom.....
and abt annie... i dont think so she ll be pregnant...
arjun ll come to know the real face of his sis only through doctors wen maan n geet ll go for check up..
as for now v have to bear annie s rona dhona drama...

diagree varsha.........

pegnant bhi hogi....

then arjun will realise the enormity o f his sin!!!!

and we will get angry young msk scene.
aaj ka office scene dekha nahi?
he is maan only for geet..
no one else....

dee abt msk office scene... he said early to geet.. mein sirf tumhare liye maan par baaki sabke liye mein maan singh khuraana hooon..

and arjun he luvd annie dii but sets out for revenge and he used annie.. he ll feel too guilty n tat too he broke her heart.. this is enough for his sins...
but dii if annie bcoms pregnant.. the same story ll start between aa.. arjun chasin annie after knowin the truth.... god it ll suck diiii..

varsha ...... tht's wht i was saying .......maan is soft maan for only geet ........ but not for anyone else ....... arjun he does not know wht he did .........he will repent .........but will not b forgiven .......just like dev ..........

don't know wht the cv's will show arjun chasing anie ...........anie kicking him DeadAA sucks to the core .......
yea Maan sirf apni Geet ke liye soft no one else.............i want to see arjun repenting and no one forgiving him..............his own guilt wud kill him that wud be his best punishment.............i just feel sorry for anni.........

Edited by sptrno - 26 January 2011 at 12:17pm

bharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

mona,varsha ,samata = c u all tomorrow ...........

sweet dreams

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

yes spandana ........looks like MSk ... war for ladies rights will never end .....first he was supporting geet ......now anie too will join ........looks like he is actually doing wht he once said he does not like ...........

if u remember he said 1 dialogue to geet in lodge ......saying tht u girls will go from 1s shelter to another shelter ....... it's happening the same ........geet atleast tried to do some tihng on her own .....have to see whtr .........anie will do on her own or on maan's guidence .....
yea i rem hima..........he said u all girls always need father bro or husband for support..........also one more scene he said u girls just bear all injustice and sit and cry so wat is the point............unknowingly these harsh words they seemed at that time but these words of Maan actually gave Geet strength and courage to fight for her rights and justice.............at the same time Geet was a girl with confidence determination and once she decided she will bring her culprits to justice there was no looking back for her but anni don't know if she has so much willpower and strength bcuz she is so pampered....her life so far has been a bed of roses so let's see how she handles it alone or with support of MAANEET and dadi...............

Edited by sptrno - 26 January 2011 at 12:24pm

bharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

yea i rem hima..........he said u all girls always need father bro or husband for support..........also one more scene he said u girls just bear all injustice and sit and cry so wat is the point............unknowingly these harsh words they seemed at that time but these words of Maan actually gave Geet strength and courage to fight for her rights and justice.............at the same time Geet was a girl with confidence determination and once she decided she will bring her culprits to justice there was no looking back for her but anni don't know if she has so much willpower and strength bcuz she is so pampered....her life so far has been a bed of roses so let's see how she handles it alone or with support of MAANEET and dadi...............

yes spandana ....... maan's words always gave geet courage ......he gave her immense courage while being a stranger ......& she used to react on his words & behave in the same way how he wanted to .........

i 2 doubt on annie whether she has geet's strength or not ..........but being MSk sis ....i think she might b shown as having some courage & she might take geet as an example

sptrnobharkha

Go to top