Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--koi maan ki izzat MAT bachao!!!! (Page 15)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

hello crazies
happy republic day guys..
aash i have no problem in sharing my fb account...i am all up for it....

after yesterday's episode....i guess....cvs wanted to give us a break.....
i am still drooling over the dialogues and scenes...they were too hot to handle...

agree samata.... me still in maneet land...

ok....loved the kitchen scene...geet is adorable....loved how she tried to make continental food for msk....
well i believe they have used bd for the table scene...i can understand...six days  schedule and geet admin had already said that they shoot for 30 days and 10-12 hours a day....but please no bd for maaneet scenes...

nope yar.. no bd... me sure

the scene was cute...loved how msk did not want to hurt geet.....
luvd maan n geet

but scene got spoilt for bds....
cvs please use bd for annie msk scenes...none of us will mind

they used voice over for annie.. but cvs v dont mind bd also

msk did not loose his touch.....he is warning annie against arjun...but little did he know what his sister had done on his wedding day....
annie....you are such a fool for gods sake.....can't u see this guy is avoiding you and you think he is going to get engaged to you....
well still i believe she does not deserve to be used like this...
arjun...i can't stand this guy anymore....hima i hope this time also your prediction becomes true and arjun will be bumped off...

annie ll  handle arjun by herself... i dont want history repeating.. n i guess annie ll not becom pregnant

ok adi manisha romeo scenes were alwasys fun to watch....they are expecting msk not to come to the office....loved the scene..

wow the last scene was awesome....i am full faith on kudi...go kudi go...ijjat pe halma karo....we are also waiting for your sr more than you are....

ya ya even v r waiting

well i hope msk-geet talk to each other regarding this and solve the problem once and for all...loved how afraid he was when kudi said she is not tired today and aapki ijjat par khatra hai..mighty msk becomes afraid of his geet...

yesterday i was wondering where msk slept after his moon talk...all my doubt got cleared today...he came back...after the moon talk.....

hey my replies in blue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

@ijjat and deepthi-take care dear see u 2mrwHug……..gn sweet MAANEET dreamsWinkSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFan

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

aash geet ki mehendi main naam doond naa dur ki baath hain ..........kyunki mehendi hi nahin hain ..........have u seen DD's hands ....the mehendi's gone ......... coz she did not have enough time whn she applied it .....so her color was already orange ...........but thy did it with some red color .......for wedding ........but today .......entire mehendi is gone ...........

me 2 waited for bangle & bindi scene

oh.. tats y.. wondering abt that mehndi scene.... got the answer finally

sptrnodewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

girls BTW Y was the BD wearing purple shirt & GC wearing marron shirt ........ from back his shirt was purple & from front it was maroonLOLdid u notice or was tht only me LOL

even i dint notice.... dii its not bd.. as in sbs they showed gc wearing purple shirt...

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

bharkha annie will get preg* u watch ..... coz the story is going geet way ...... so me thinking she will ... but if she does not it would b nice ....... but for masala & drama she will def become ......other wise how will maan become angry young maan again .......

sptrnobharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

@goodnight ijjat.

@crazies don't you think..geet is the boldest heroine we have all seen on indian tv...i mean i have never seen such a bold heroine....in any tv shows...
so effect of marriage is msk becomes chuha and geet sherni....wow what a role reversal...
i agree with u samata.........Geet is the boldest hottest cutest heroine.........i seriously can't believe she said apki izzat khatre mein hai to Maan Singh Khurana woh bhi shaadi ki pehli subah hiLOLWinkWinkWink

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

girls BTW Y was the BD wearing purple shirt & GC wearing marron shirt ........ from back his shirt was purple & from front it was maroonLOLdid u notice or was tht only me LOL

even i dint notice.... dii its not bd.. as in sbs they showed gc wearing purple shirt...

then his shirt has two colors or wht Confusedfrom back purple & from front maroon ...Confusedbut tht was BD scene as thy did not show us GC & DD in 1 frame ....

sptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

bharkha annie will get preg* u watch ..... coz the story is going geet way ...... so me thinking she will ... but if she does not it would b nice ....... but for masala & drama she will def become ......other wise how will maan become angry young maan again .......

dew i think she will hide her heartbrk from maan.for his n geets new found happiness sake...
but when she becomes pregnant(which she will) then she cant hide anymore.so then we get to see angry young maan.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

Go to top