Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--koi maan ki izzat MAT bachao!!!! (Page 14)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

@aash---rocking post aash!!!.........Maan ki izzat khatre meinLOLWink ….also thanks for dentish ki advice abt cheese lol

@hima-awesome analysis as usual dearSmileSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhaRajeevGurtiFandewdropredLoquacious_Aash

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

single question: why do people always leave their bedroom doors open in serials???

tu hi baatha de iska answer.. i guess maan ne khola hoga....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

@aash---rocking post aash!!!.........Maan ki izzat khatre meinLOLWink '.also thanks for dentish ki advice abt cheese lol

@hima-awesome analysis as usual dearSmileSmile

u welcome..ur post as usual.too good for words.......SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@bharkha-nice analysis dearSmile

bharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@ samatha

@thanks aash for the link...
@sumona why you do this yaar...itna jhatka..roj....my poor heart.....
thanks dear for the pic....

You  are welcome dear .

RajeevGurtiFansptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Hello craziesHug

Happy republic day crazies

MAANEET scene-bedroom, dining table and phone scenes

Bedroom scene-

I think Geet would have somewhat read Maan's eyes.........i mean atleast she wud have doubted that something big is bothering her Maan but Anni usi time pe aagayi and for Maan this was the best opportunity to hide his hidden thoughts, feelings and confusions from his soul his Geet...................seriously dadi was right anni kabab mein haddi ban gayii............Geet is making anni dream about something but when anni will come to know that not only her dreams wud be shattered but also her life wud be more cruel and harsher than any reality then her condition.........poor girl........

i think maan purposely left opened the door
MAANEET table scene-

It was really cute and adorableSmileDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Maan showing as if he is enjoying pasta made by his Mishti as his wife for the first time but when Geet tastes it she can't even have a biteLOL.........Geet feels so bad aww dear........Maan mein sirf thumhe khushiyan dene ka wada kiya hai toh mein tumhe kaise pareshan kar saktha hoon.............aww how sweet...........Geet's expressions were amazing when her Maan says these words they were like a melody to her earsSmileDay DreamingDay Dreaming................

right... bechaara maan kya kya karna paad raha hai... apni mishti ko khush karne ke liye.. lekin woh nahi kar raha hai jiska usko besaabrii se intezzar hai

MAANEET cute phone sceneDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingSmileDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Geet apki izzat ko khatra hai isliye aap soch smajke aayigaWinkShockedLOL

i know geet said those words.. unbelievable.. i got a shock.. ROFL
Maan's expressions were so amazing i think he was really scared.....he did not know wat hit him LOLWink but poor Maan in a few seconds again in his traumaCryCryCry

I just can't wait to see bechari Geet full-on menaka and Vishwamitra Maan...........seriously i hope cvs solve the issue soon yaar i mean v want to see happy fun naughty and romantic moments of MAANEETSmileSmileWink............i want MAANEET to feel the happiness bliss love and care which they truly deserve and which belongs to only themSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile........i really feel bad for Maan how difficult it is for him to hide his worries turmoil and pain from Geet and also it is like u have ur dream come true in front of u but still u r worried and feeling guilty that if u cherish ur dream turned into reality u r acting selfish............i mean Maan's selflessness is to such a level that he can't be selfish even for a moment.........i salute him for that but still feel really bad for MAANEETCry...........Geet also has no clue on what is bothering Maan or y he is behaving so strangelyCry..........i'm eagerly waiting for the scene when Geet reads Maan's eyes and relieves him of the burdenSmileSmileSmile

v gonna see this in tomo s episode
Dadi scolding Maan-well done dadi seriously Maan ko bhi kuch sikha doLOLWink.............but what to do dadi u r also unaware of Maan's inner confusion turmoil and painCry.............loved how dadi told Maan ki Geet ki kadam shubh hai apke liye......woh toh hai dadi akhir Geet Maan ki angel sunshine aur kismat haiSmileSmileSmile

luv u dadi

Adi Sir, Romeo, Pinky and ManishaLOLLOLLOL

Always they make us laugh no matter what.........Romeo, Pinky and Manisha making full movie plans thinking Maan will not come to office but they don't get it woh Maan Singh Khurana haiLOLLOL..........MAANEET eventhouhg newly-wed no HM plans but Manishaaaaaaaa already dreaming abt HMLOLLOL (i wonder with whomLOLWink)

hey wanted romance between adi n pinky but in vain
Geet-Dadi in kitchen

Always their scenes r a so cute and sweetSmileDay DreamingDay Dreaming..........Geet so happy when pooris come out so well an dadi tells her then it means Geet will be a perfect bahu............how true............Geet will be a perfect bahu, bhabhi, wife and last but not the least a perfect motherSmileSmileSmile

Geet looking so gorgeous and beautiful as new dulhan........Maan ki dulhanDay DreamingDay DreamingHeart

Maan so hot in formals.........really missed him in formals for so many daysDay DreamingDay DreamingHeart

absolutely.. luvd geet s n maan s attire
Maan-Anni talk............Maan thanking his sis for such a lavish and beautiful wedding so sweet of him and promises he will gift her whatever she wants.......Anni this time no one can save u bcuz for some mistakes in life u really pay a high price eventhough ur intentions were right but u shud have realized whom to trust and whom not to in this life......Maan warning her so much again in basement but she doesn't get it.........Anni thinks Arjun is her life but imagine how her trust her love wud break and her life completely shattered when she comes to know whom she used to think as life actually threw her into deathhell

maan being true bro and his possessiveness is clearly shown

Precap-arjun's true colours exposed bechari anni

pity annie 

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@goodnight ijjat.

@crazies don't you think..geet is the boldest heroine we have all seen on indian tv...i mean i have never seen such a bold heroine....in any tv shows...
so effect of marriage is msk becomes chuha and geet sherni....wow what a role reversal...

samata u r so right .......while watching i too felt the same .......never saw a girl so bold as geet ....who actually is so free with her hubby yaar ........real life main bhi aisi ladki dundna bahut rare hain ..........

& was thinking abt the dialogue writer ...how come he comes up with ideas like these .......& LOLLOLLOLLOLsherni ka maaan rakha ...

RajeevGurtiFan

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@aash nice analysis dear..i can actually imagine the scene..it will be freaking hilarious...
the expression on msk's face was priceless....
@spandana nice analysis dear...
@sumona agreed dear....munda is slow...he is only on moon talks...but kudi believes in action...
@hima take care dear back pain is really horrible
@aarti nice analysis dear.....

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top