Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--koi maan ki izzat MAT bachao!!!! (Page 13)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

girls BTW Y was the BD wearing purple shirt & GC wearing marron shirt ........ from back his shirt was purple & from front it was maroonLOLdid u notice or was tht only me LOL

how come i didnt notice bd???

which scne yaar??

aash bfast scene .......... if u c all close ups were shown ....... of GC,DD & anju ......tht scene .....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@samatha

@crazies don't you think..geet is the boldest heroine we have all seen on indian tv...i mean i have never seen such a bold heroine....in any tv shows...
so effect of marriage is msk becomes chuha and geet sherni....wow what a role reversal...

Samatha well said . Geet is the boldest heroine agar munda aisa ho to bold hona parta hai .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrno--aarthi--bharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=bharkha][QUOTE=aashluvsmaan]

Cry

eh aacha hi toh hai........geet ko credit de raha hai toh...aur khushi ko kyu beech mein laa rahi hai...woh ab tak toh aayee nahi hai na... phir....

barkha.............if it wudnt have been for khushi....maan wud have been busy doing.....ahem ahem.so no office n no project!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samjhi!!!!!!1LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
updated ma post in pg 2 dearies... 

sptrnodewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@Aash

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hay na jaan lewa......................

undefined

abhi bhi kharaab mood hai???????LOL

Aash tum vhi na ........I am blushing .

misty85Loquacious_Aash

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Dadi calling annie kabab main haddi LOL''''. Suits her ''' LOLnahin tho bina knock kiyae hi aagayi Shocked''''..newly weds ke kamre main '''' Shocked

agree.... annie toh kaabaab mein haadi hai.. 

When geet was making poori I was getting scared thinking OMG agar poori phulegi nahin tho Confused''''.. but poori phooliBig smile '''''.. I was happy Big smile''''''' positive point '''.Thumbs Up

even me scared.. but poori toh phool gayee...yuppie 

Poor Maan eating tasteless pasta LOL..........luved his expressions Smile'. So that geet does not feel bad '. & does not want to see a disheartened geet Smile'......... Saying that he cannot take away the smile on her face in the morning & on the first day after their wedding ''...... maan what about the first night maan Unhappy''.... You forgot that ''.. you could have told her the truth Unhappy''''' how long will you hide the factUnhappy ''''.better tell her ASAP '''.. as this behaviour of urs will def hurt her Cry''''unknowingly u are hurting herUnhappy '''''''.please consult a gynec ASAP & fix geet's problem first Unhappy''' wht happened to the decision about the baby '''.. Confused

even me wondering wat abt tat abortion n all.. i hope they ll reveal abt this issue on saturday.. according to the article 

Adi,pinky,manisha,romeo ''''''scene was nice '''' gave the episode some light moments ''''''.. romeo always does this in his lines the way ......... he changes or calls his collegues / friends ....... here he called pinky '...... pinks ''''.. LOL

i was missing pinky n adi romance.. was expecting it

dadi saying geet is gud luck for maan when he said that he went early to office coz of big project another positive point '''.Thumbs Up

ya.... geet toh shubh hi shubh hai.. 

Ab sherni directly told you that aap ki izzat ko khatra hain ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL'''''''' I was literaslly ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ''''''. & the look on maan's face was mind blowing ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL'''''.. he was searching for words '''''''ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

tat was the best part of today s episode... me still cudnt believe it.. have to watch it so many times to believe it.. 

Geet & annie conversation '''''.. made me think ............sorry to say but''' yeh dulhan pehle banegi ya Confused''''.. maa ''''.OuchConfused

nope dii.. annie ll not be pregnant i guess.. and i hope she ll handle arjun on her own but initially she ll break down.. cvs plz dont repeat the history... i want annie to take revenge on arjun after al she s msk sister....... 

Like mentioned yesterday ''''''' maan never forgets / misses anythingClap '''''. & maan how can you b fooled so easily Shocked''''''.. maan I have proof that annie was missing ''''. Want to know the proof '''''. WinkWedding photos & video WinkLOL'''''. What about that '''' when you see them you will def know that she was lying WinkLOL''''''. As she was missing for all the rasams ''''''. LOL

ya she was missing but she also said tat if she s not der den she wud have been held up in some work

Annie saying will take her gift whn time comes '''''. ConfusedWell as of now her gift will be getting married to arjun ''''''.. but will her gift be the same after knowing arjun's truth too '''''' or her gift will be taking revenge on arjun ''''. With maan's help or without maan's help '''''. Or will it still be the same '''''''getting married to arjun ''''.. the story right now of annie is going in the same exact way like unnes sau asse type ke movies ''''''

Precap :-

Maan again sleeping early again & geet is puzzled over his reaction '''''.

Love GurTi ........... GurTi Rockz. .......... meeshti Rockz ............as usual ...............

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

ixx .& deeps  ...take care .......... me 2 have back ache .......but still in GF LOLit got better was worse last month ....

bharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Geet look awesome in red dress with new hair style . Hi crazies i am not mood in today  . I see your all post today . In todays episode Maan and Geet ek saath nahi tha . Breakfast table scene was used Maan 's bd .

I laughed that Geet said to Maan that aaj aapko  Ijjat par khatra hai . Main aapka integer karungi . Today I an not Tired . I think Maan should talk to Geet .

ya geet lukd so beautifull.. i was just mesmerized yar... and geet telling maan abt his izzat OMg...ROFL

sptrno

Go to top