CrazyIncredibles--koi maan ki izzat MAT bachao!!!! - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by maneet1985

happy republic day yaar...

meri to aaj shamat aa gayi!! gir gayi mein bathroom mei😭n!!!! itna zor se lagaa ki poocho mat!!!!

useke saath saath we dont have cable transmission today hogayi aur ab tak na aayi us cable wale ki tho mein zoor se suna diya and he says.. madam.... cyber network mein problem hai.. uski thio!!!!  na meri happy republic day!!!

kya kya socha tha aaj ke din ke liye.. edhar mein uhhhh aaaahh bol rahi hoon dard ke mare!!!

Deepz darling sorry you're hurt hope you feel better soon. By the way this is something that happens to me always, I'm always slipping or falling down......and covered with bruises and aches and pains.....so I know how much you must be hurting so totally sympathize with you.

Bas Maan ke sapne dekho so sab dard gayab ho jayega πŸ˜† Maan Ki Deepz.....see that will make you feel better πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ix2u

me off ladies... got  a bad cold and headache...

good night..
sweet Maan dreams...

Ijjat, get well soon dear....you've got to be back to see Geet trying to seduce Maan πŸ˜†
Originally posted by drdee142

Deepz darling sorry you're hurt hope you feel better soon. By the way this is something that happens to me always, I'm always slipping or falling down......and covered with bruises and aches and pains.....so I know how much you must be hurting so totally sympathize with you.

Bas Maan ke sapne dekho so sab dard gayab ho jayega πŸ˜† Maan Ki Deepz.....see that will make you feel better πŸ˜‰
thanks dee!!!

how is ur son! is he ok now?

and yeah maan dream even my brother was making fun of me saying that u keep thinging of maaneet u will keep falling!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rajeev the best

wow dee's son...is 17 me too thought he is 5-7 yearss old...wow dee...you are really a cool mom...

Thanks Samata.......now I feel so old compared to you all......well not really still sort of....πŸ˜† that's the only advantage of getting married very young and having kids early.......all responsibilites are over while we're still young so we can chill and have great time during our 40's........and the generation gap is really very small between the parents & kids......

Other than that my recommendation is make your career get yourself financially stable, enjoy life to the fullest & then get married

I had to juggle marriage, in-laws, my kid, my studies (just about managed to complete my MBA  3-4 years ago) & career all at the same time & it's tough.

So have fun my crazies, live life to the fullest and I wish all of you have your Maan in your lives 😊 Sorry me went all preachy.....tends to happen you see age and all πŸ˜‰

Ijjat, get well soon dear....you've got to be back to see Geet trying to seduce Maan πŸ˜†
tc ixuuu... tere bina kya seduction analysis!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
hi ppl.... this is my first post at ur thread......

i had started a thread on foreplay for maan and geet...please do visit it.... CVs do read IF ..so lets pulling in our ideas..... do contribute ur ideas to the thread.....

here is the link

Thanks

Gouri
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

diagree varsha.........

pegnant bhi hogi....

then arjun will realise the enormity o f his sin!!!!

and we will get angry young msk scene.
aaj ka office scene dekha nahi?
he is maan only for geet..
no one else....

Aash I don't mind Maan being angry young man for others not Geet and I agree with Varsha, Geet will not let him go off the bend again

I too think NE might get pregnant, but really hope not and I hope there isn't too much of NE rona dhona, hope she's shown as a strong woman (little ron dhona in the start is ok.....we can just switch channels)

Arjun definitely is going to have to pay dearly for his sins.....
Originally posted by maneet1985

thanks dee!!!

how is ur son! is he ok now?

and yeah maan dream even my brother was making fun of me saying that u keep thinging of maaneet u will keep falling!πŸ˜†

He's better Deepz, we're taking him for the MRI today then we'll know for sure
Hima, Ijjat, Mona, Arti, Samata, Deepz, Varsha, Spee, Reena, Misty........loved your posts my dear crazies πŸ€— Hope I didn't miss anyone....😊

Sweetie Pie welcome to the Incredible Crazies....hope you have as much fun as we do her with us.......by the loved your new word Dil Blowing 😊
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago

Aash I don't mind Maan being angry young man for others not Geet and I agree with Varsha, Geet will not let him go off the bend again

I too think NE might get pregnant, but really hope not and I hope there isn't too much of NE rona dhona, hope she's shown as a strong woman (little ron dhona in the start is ok.....we can just switch channels)

Arjun definitely is going to have to pay dearly for his sins.....

ya dee its k annie bcomes pregnant..... arjun ll pay