Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

@arti - nice post dear

@samata & spandana - thnks dear will take care oof my back ....

@varsha = AA will torture us ... as def anie's role is there to stay as per articles ......arjun i am guessing will b shown as dissappearing for some time just like dev.......

well we will have 2 wait & watch
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@bharkha, mona and samata-thanks dear and gn sweet MAANEET dreams😉

@hima-take care dear back pain is really bad I know………plz take good rest🤗……..

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

i agree with u both hima and aash.......anni will become pregnant and this time v will seen angry MSK but this time as a very caring bro...........also u know even if it was not his sis v all know MSK stands up for wat is right, just and fair and he always respects women, their dignity and self-respect..........and to bring culprits who destroyed any girl's life and shattered all their dreams he wud do the same just like he did for his Geet and how now he will do for his sis

yes spandana ........looks like MSk ... war for ladies rights will never end .....first he was supporting geet ......now anie too will join ........looks like he is actually doing wht he once said he does not like ...........

if u remember he said 1 dialogue to geet in lodge ......saying tht u girls will go from 1s shelter to another shelter ....... it's happening the same ........geet atleast tried to do some tihng on her own .....have to see whtr .........anie will do on her own or on maan's guidence .....
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

i agree with u both hima and aash.......anni will become pregnant and this time v will seen angry MSK but this time as a very caring bro...........also u know even if it was not his sis v all know MSK stands up for wat is right, just and fair and he always respects women, their dignity and self-respect..........and to bring culprits who destroyed any girl's life and shattered all their dreams he wud do the same just like he did for his Geet and how now he will do for his sis

hmmmmmm.....me never thot from that pt.me was just imagining some guy messing with MAAN SINGH KHURRANAs sister................and maans reaction...his thots dont even enter my mind..........
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

varsha ...... tht's wht i was saying .......maan is soft maan for only geet ........ but not for anyone else ....... arjun he does not know wht he did .........he will repent .........but will not b forgiven .......just like dev ..........

don't know wht the cv's will show arjun chasing anie ...........anie kicking him 🤢AA sucks to the core .......

yea Maan sirf apni Geet ke liye soft no one else.............i want to see arjun repenting and no one forgiving him..............his own guilt wud kill him that wud be his best punishment.............i just feel sorry for anni......... Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

mona,varsha ,samata = c u all tomorrow ...........

sweet dreams
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

yes spandana ........looks like MSk ... war for ladies rights will never end .....first he was supporting geet ......now anie too will join ........looks like he is actually doing wht he once said he does not like ...........

if u remember he said 1 dialogue to geet in lodge ......saying tht u girls will go from 1s shelter to another shelter ....... it's happening the same ........geet atleast tried to do some tihng on her own .....have to see whtr .........anie will do on her own or on maan's guidence .....

yea i rem hima..........he said u all girls always need father bro or husband for support..........also one more scene he said u girls just bear all injustice and sit and cry so wat is the point............unknowingly these harsh words they seemed at that time but these words of Maan actually gave Geet strength and courage to fight for her rights and justice.............at the same time Geet was a girl with confidence determination and once she decided she will bring her culprits to justice there was no looking back for her but anni don't know if she has so much willpower and strength bcuz she is so pampered....her life so far has been a bed of roses so let's see how she handles it alone or with support of MAANEET and dadi...............
Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

yea i rem hima..........he said u all girls always need father bro or husband for support..........also one more scene he said u girls just bear all injustice and sit and cry so wat is the point............unknowingly these harsh words they seemed at that time but these words of Maan actually gave Geet strength and courage to fight for her rights and justice.............at the same time Geet was a girl with confidence determination and once she decided she will bring her culprits to justice there was no looking back for her but anni don't know if she has so much willpower and strength bcuz she is so pampered....her life so far has been a bed of roses so let's see how she handles it alone or with support of MAANEET and dadi...............

yes spandana ....... maan's words always gave geet courage ......he gave her immense courage while being a stranger ......& she used to react on his words & behave in the same way how he wanted to .........

i 2 doubt on annie whether she has geet's strength or not ..........but being MSk sis ....i think she might b shown as having some courage & she might take geet as an example
dewdropred thumbnail

gud night every one ..........

spandana looks like u & me only left ....... so bye dear ..........
dewdropred thumbnail

crazies .......... i do not have FB account ....... so plz don't think tht i don't want to share my account ........... i never created 1 ..... as i never had tht interest in FB.......