Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

awesome episode especially breakfast scene...

maan getting ready wow his old casuals are abck okies this time purple color... i have a dbt wont we see Maan in the pink shirt which he wore in Geet entering Delhi ie her first day in office.. epi...not complaining abt his office attires but wont we see him tat type of dressing...tat was one of his hot dressing style...

annie comes in and asks him going out even after first day of marriage....and Maan telling her it wud have been nice if she wud have knocked...(Maan dear wat wud have u done she knocks and comes in...)

dadi comes and says Annie has bcome kabab mein haddi... and blesses Geet....and asks her to come dwn and cook the first rasam after marriage....annie Maan convo... annie being cornered and Maan asking her to chill tat he was just teasing..Annie tu to gaye if Maan comes to knw abt ur disgusting deed....and u going to ask arjun as gift wic is not going to happen...

Geet smiles and says she'll come...WOW geet's dress was super cool and geets change of hairstyle was matching...and geet abt to put puri in oil dadi stops and says if the puri roasts well then she wud be happy with partner...and Geet puts....the puri is all well roasted and dadi praising Geet...
and Geet praying let all the puri's be roasted well...and she making pasta reading the book...

Maan coming to the table for breakfast while dadi and Geet discussing taste...and dadi telling her tat the food is awesome....(dadi then where is her shagun or gift heard elders will give after tasting the food)

Geet serves him pasta and he tastes his his face shows us tat the pasta was not good... and for Geet 's happiness he praises her and for that he receives more punishment of eating more...becahra...

dadi giving them privacy and Maan drinking water  and slowly eating geet asking and maan replying im enjoying and geet says she'll also taste...i was just murmuring Geet khushi ko kayal rako dnt eat tat... but she eats and spits and confronts him... Maan saying how will  he disappoint her after the first day of their marriage...after all i promised tat i'll bring happiness in u...geet overwhelmed

and leaves...Maan asking wat she is doing around in arjun's office area...and warns her...
to stay away from him... arre Maan even if u say nothing is of use all ent in drain and Annie already two step ahead of u...

KC staffs me enjoying this romeo guys acting... speaking abt Maan's HM planz. and shocker Maan is at his back ...listng and orders them abt the new project work..

all wondering y he is back in office after first day of marriage and manisha telling he wud have planned more and Maan hears tat....

Dadi calls and informs him abt muh dhikai rasam and to come home soon...he assuring...

and later Geet getting ready fro ehr next rasam already missing him calls and scolds him... and Maan searching words... and blames abt the last nite ...matter...tat she was tired etc... and sherni warns him well today ur izzazt is khatre...

Maan's expression was priceless...poor guy now im really waiting for Sat to come soon

as usual GC/DD awesome acting...GC's expression killing...

i second u......
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dewdropred

bharkha annie will get preg* u watch ..... coz the story is going geet way ...... so me thinking she will ... but if she does not it would b nice ....... but for masala & drama she will def become ......other wise how will maan become angry young maan again .......

dee maan ll not bcom angry young maan again.... geet ll not let him bcom.....
and abt annie... i dont think so she ll be pregnant...
arjun ll come to know the real face of his sis only through doctors wen maan n geet ll go for check up..
as for now v have to bear annie s rona dhona drama...
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

then his shirt has two colors or wht 😕from back purple & from front maroon ...😕but tht was BD scene as thy did not show us GC & DD in 1 frame ....

abt which scene are u speakin the bed room scene or dining table scene
Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

u welcome..ur post as usual.too good for words.......SmileSmile

thanks dearSmile🤗
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

maan getting ready wow his old casuals are abck okies this time purple color... i have a dbt wont we see Maan in the pink shirt which he wore in Geet entering Delhi ie her first day in office.. epi...not complaining abt his office attires but wont we see him tat type of dressing...tat was one of his hot dressing style...

arti me lovedddddddd that pink shirt yaar.it was totally totally hot hothhothothothtoht.......😳😳😳😳
dewdropred thumbnail

spandana awesome analysis as always ......maan will hide like tht for say may b 2 more days thn she will def get the doubt ........& confront him ..........

dewdropred thumbnail
@all crazies don't laugh at me .........but i am thinking wht if dadima helps these 2 out on the SR issue ..... getting to know abt maan's worry .....she might advice 1 of these .....or even geet & inturn geet might say tht to maan ..........

or maan might meet the doctor .............
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharkha

dee maan ll not bcom angry young maan again.... geet ll not let him bcom.....
and abt annie... i dont think so she ll be pregnant...
arjun ll come to know the real face of his sis only through doctors wen maan n geet ll go for check up..
as for now v have to bear annie s rona dhona drama...

diagree varsha.........

pegnant bhi hogi....

then arjun will realise the enormity o f his sin!!!!

and we will get angry young msk scene.
aaj ka office scene dekha nahi?
he is maan only for geet..
no one else....
bharkha thumbnail

annie comes in and asks him going out even after first day of marriage....and Maan telling her it wud have been nice if she wud have knocked...(Maan dear wat wud have u done she knocks and comes in...)

dadi comes and says Annie has bcome kabab mein haddi... and blesses Geet....and asks her to come dwn and cook the first rasam after marriage....annie Maan convo... annie being cornered and Maan asking her to chill tat he was just teasing..Annie tu to gaye if Maan comes to knw abt ur disgusting deed....and u going to ask arjun as gift wic is not going to happen...

Geet smiles and says she'll come...WOW geet's dress was super cool and geets change of hairstyle was matching...and geet abt to put puri in oil dadi stops and says if the puri roasts well then she wud be happy with partner...and Geet puts....the puri is all well roasted and dadi praising Geet...
and Geet praying let all the puri's be roasted well...and she making pasta reading the book...

Maan coming to the table for breakfast while dadi and Geet discussing taste...and dadi telling her tat the food is awesome....(dadi then where is her shagun or gift heard elders will give after tasting the food)

Geet serves him pasta and he tastes his his face shows us tat the pasta was not good... and for Geet 's happiness he praises her and for that he receives more punishment of eating more...becahra...

dadi giving them privacy and Maan drinking water  and slowly eating geet asking and maan replying im enjoying and geet says she'll also taste...i was just murmuring Geet khushi ko kayal rako dnt eat tat... but she eats and spits and confronts him... Maan saying how will  he disappoint her after the first day of their marriage...after all i promised tat i'll bring happiness in u...geet overwhelmed

and leaves...Maan asking wat she is doing around in arjun's office area...and warns her...
to stay away from him... arre Maan even if u say nothing is of use all ent in drain and Annie already two step ahead of u...

KC staffs me enjoying this romeo guys acting... speaking abt Maan's HM planz. and shocker Maan is at his back ...listng and orders them abt the new project work..

all wondering y he is back in office after first day of marriage and manisha telling he wud have planned more and Maan hears tat....

Dadi calls and informs him abt muh dhikai rasam and to come home soon...he assuring...

and later Geet getting ready fro ehr next rasam already missing him calls and scolds him... and Maan searching words... and blames abt the last nite ...matter...tat she was tired etc... and sherni warns him well today ur izzazt is khatre...

Maan's expression was priceless...poor guy now im really waiting for Sat to come soon

as usual GC/DD awesome acting...GC's expression killing...

nice post aarthi,.... n dadi givin them privacy.. luv dadi...both gc n dd wer awesome today..btw did u feel they used bd.. i dint feel
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@bharkha and samata-thanks dear😊

@hima-take care dear back pain is really bad even i used to have it but thankfully now i'm fine………plz take good rest🤗……..