Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

Dadi calling annie kabab main haddi πŸ˜†''''. Suits her ''' πŸ˜†nahin tho bina knock kiyae hi aagayi 😲''''..newly weds ke kamre main '''' 😲

agree.... annie toh kaabaab mein haadi hai.. 

When geet was making poori I was getting scared thinking OMG agar poori phulegi nahin tho πŸ˜•''''.. but poori phooliπŸ˜ƒ '''''.. I was happy πŸ˜ƒ''''''' positive point '''.πŸ‘πŸΌ

even me scared.. but poori toh phool gayee...yuppie 

Poor Maan eating tasteless pasta πŸ˜†..........luved his expressions 😊'. So that geet does not feel bad '. & does not want to see a disheartened geet 😊'......... Saying that he cannot take away the smile on her face in the morning & on the first day after their wedding ''...... maan what about the first night maan πŸ˜”''.... You forgot that ''.. you could have told her the truth πŸ˜”''''' how long will you hide the factπŸ˜” ''''.better tell her ASAP '''.. as this behaviour of urs will def hurt her 😭''''unknowingly u are hurting herπŸ˜” '''''''.please consult a gynec ASAP & fix geet's problem first πŸ˜”''' wht happened to the decision about the baby '''.. πŸ˜•

even me wondering wat abt tat abortion n all.. i hope they ll reveal abt this issue on saturday.. according to the article 

Adi,pinky,manisha,romeo ''''''scene was nice '''' gave the episode some light moments ''''''.. romeo always does this in his lines the way ......... he changes or calls his collegues / friends ....... here he called pinky '...... pinks ''''.. πŸ˜†

i was missing pinky n adi romance.. was expecting it

dadi saying geet is gud luck for maan when he said that he went early to office coz of big project another positive point '''.πŸ‘πŸΌ

ya.... geet toh shubh hi shubh hai.. 

Ab sherni directly told you that aap ki izzat ko khatra hain 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣'''''''' I was literaslly ROFL🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 ''''''. & the look on maan's face was mind blowing 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣'''''.. he was searching for words '''''''🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

tat was the best part of today s episode... me still cudnt believe it.. have to watch it so many times to believe it.. 

Geet & annie conversation '''''.. made me think ............sorry to say but''' yeh dulhan pehle banegi ya πŸ˜•''''.. maa ''''.πŸ˜•

nope dii.. annie ll not be pregnant i guess.. and i hope she ll handle arjun on her own but initially she ll break down.. cvs plz dont repeat the history... i want annie to take revenge on arjun after al she s msk sister....... 

Like mentioned yesterday ''''''' maan never forgets / misses anythingπŸ‘ '''''. & maan how can you b fooled so easily 😲''''''.. maan I have proof that annie was missing ''''. Want to know the proof '''''. πŸ˜‰Wedding photos & video πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†'''''. What about that '''' when you see them you will def know that she was lying πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†''''''. As she was missing for all the rasams ''''''. πŸ˜†

ya she was missing but she also said tat if she s not der den she wud have been held up in some work

Annie saying will take her gift whn time comes '''''. πŸ˜•Well as of now her gift will be getting married to arjun ''''''.. but will her gift be the same after knowing arjun's truth too '''''' or her gift will be taking revenge on arjun ''''. With maan's help or without maan's help '''''. Or will it still be the same '''''''getting married to arjun ''''.. the story right now of annie is going in the same exact way like unnes sau asse type ke movies ''''''

Precap :-

Maan again sleeping early again & geet is puzzled over his reaction '''''.

Love GurTi ........... GurTi Rockz. .......... meeshti Rockz ............as usual ...............

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ixx .& deeps  ...take care .......... me 2 have back ache .......but still in GF πŸ˜†it got better was worse last month ....

bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Geet look awesome in red dress with new hair style . Hi crazies i am not mood in today  . I see your all post today . In todays episode Maan and Geet ek saath nahi tha . Breakfast table scene was used Maan 's bd .

I laughed that Geet said to Maan that aaj aapko  Ijjat par khatra hai . Main aapka integer karungi . Today I an not Tired . I think Maan should talk to Geet .

ya geet lukd so beautifull.. i was just mesmerized yar... and geet telling maan abt his izzat OMg...ROFL
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@aash---rocking post aash!!!.........Maan ki izzat khatre meinπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ….also thanks for dentish ki advice abt cheese lol

@hima-awesome analysis as usual dear😊Smile

bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ix2u

single question: why do people always leave their bedroom doors open in serials???

tu hi baatha de iska answer.. i guess maan ne khola hoga....
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

@aash---rocking post aash!!!.........Maan ki izzat khatre meinπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ '.also thanks for dentish ki advice abt cheese lol

@hima-awesome analysis as usual dear😊Smile

u welcome..ur post as usual.too good for words.......SmileSmile
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ samatha

@thanks aash for the link...
@sumona why you do this yaar...itna jhatka..roj....my poor heart.....
thanks dear for the pic....

You  are welcome dear .
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

Hello craziesπŸ€—

Happy republic day crazies

MAANEET scene-bedroom, dining table and phone scenes

Bedroom scene-

I think Geet would have somewhat read Maan's eyes.........i mean atleast she wud have doubted that something big is bothering her Maan but Anni usi time pe aagayi and for Maan this was the best opportunity to hide his hidden thoughts, feelings and confusions from his soul his Geet...................seriously dadi was right anni kabab mein haddi ban gayii............Geet is making anni dream about something but when anni will come to know that not only her dreams wud be shattered but also her life wud be more cruel and harsher than any reality then her condition.........poor girl........

i think maan purposely left opened the door
MAANEET table scene-

It was really cute and adorable😊😍😍

Maan showing as if he is enjoying pasta made by his Mishti as his wife for the first time but when Geet tastes it she can't even have a biteπŸ˜†.........Geet feels so bad aww dear........Maan mein sirf thumhe khushiyan dene ka wada kiya hai toh mein tumhe kaise pareshan kar saktha hoon.............aww how sweet...........Geet's expressions were amazing when her Maan says these words they were like a melody to her ears😊😍😍................

right... bechaara maan kya kya karna paad raha hai... apni mishti ko khush karne ke liye.. lekin woh nahi kar raha hai jiska usko besaabrii se intezzar hai

MAANEET cute phone scene😍😍😍😍😊😍😍

Geet apki izzat ko khatra hai isliye aap soch smajke aayigaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

i know geet said those words.. unbelievable.. i got a shock.. ROFL
Maan's expressions were so amazing i think he was really scared.....he did not know wat hit him πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ but poor Maan in a few seconds again in his trauma😭😭😭

I just can't wait to see bechari Geet full-on menaka and Vishwamitra Maan...........seriously i hope cvs solve the issue soon yaar i mean v want to see happy fun naughty and romantic moments of MAANEETπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰............i want MAANEET to feel the happiness bliss love and care which they truly deserve and which belongs to only them😊😊😊😊😊........i really feel bad for Maan how difficult it is for him to hide his worries turmoil and pain from Geet and also it is like u have ur dream come true in front of u but still u r worried and feeling guilty that if u cherish ur dream turned into reality u r acting selfish............i mean Maan's selflessness is to such a level that he can't be selfish even for a moment.........i salute him for that but still feel really bad for MAANEET😭...........Geet also has no clue on what is bothering Maan or y he is behaving so strangely😭..........i'm eagerly waiting for the scene when Geet reads Maan's eyes and relieves him of the burden😊😊😊

v gonna see this in tomo s episode
Dadi scolding Maan-well done dadi seriously Maan ko bhi kuch sikha doπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.............but what to do dadi u r also unaware of Maan's inner confusion turmoil and pain😭.............loved how dadi told Maan ki Geet ki kadam shubh hai apke liye......woh toh hai dadi akhir Geet Maan ki angel sunshine aur kismat hai😊😊😊

luv u dadi

Adi Sir, Romeo, Pinky and ManishaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Always they make us laugh no matter what.........Romeo, Pinky and Manisha making full movie plans thinking Maan will not come to office but they don't get it woh Maan Singh Khurana haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........MAANEET eventhouhg newly-wed no HM plans but Manishaaaaaaaa already dreaming abt HMπŸ˜†πŸ˜† (i wonder with whomπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

hey wanted romance between adi n pinky but in vain
Geet-Dadi in kitchen

Always their scenes r a so cute and sweet😊😍😍..........Geet so happy when pooris come out so well an dadi tells her then it means Geet will be a perfect bahu............how true............Geet will be a perfect bahu, bhabhi, wife and last but not the least a perfect mother😊😊😊

Geet looking so gorgeous and beautiful as new dulhan........Maan ki dulhan😍😍❀️

Maan so hot in formals.........really missed him in formals for so many days😍😍❀️

absolutely.. luvd geet s n maan s attire
Maan-Anni talk............Maan thanking his sis for such a lavish and beautiful wedding so sweet of him and promises he will gift her whatever she wants.......Anni this time no one can save u bcuz for some mistakes in life u really pay a high price eventhough ur intentions were right but u shud have realized whom to trust and whom not to in this life......Maan warning her so much again in basement but she doesn't get it.........Anni thinks Arjun is her life but imagine how her trust her love wud break and her life completely shattered when she comes to know whom she used to think as life actually threw her into deathhell

maan being true bro and his possessiveness is clearly shown

Precap-arjun's true colours exposed bechari anni

pity annie 

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@goodnight ijjat.

@crazies don't you think..geet is the boldest heroine we have all seen on indian tv...i mean i have never seen such a bold heroine....in any tv shows...
so effect of marriage is msk becomes chuha and geet sherni....wow what a role reversal...

samata u r so right .......while watching i too felt the same .......never saw a girl so bold as geet ....who actually is so free with her hubby yaar ........real life main bhi aisi ladki dundna bahut rare hain ..........

& was thinking abt the dialogue writer ...how come he comes up with ideas like these .......& πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†sherni ka maaan rakha ...

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@aash nice analysis dear..i can actually imagine the scene..it will be freaking hilarious...
the expression on msk's face was priceless....
@spandana nice analysis dear...
@sumona agreed dear....munda is slow...he is only on moon talks...but kudi believes in action...
@hima take care dear back pain is really horrible
@aarti nice analysis dear.....