Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

One full part for promotion!!!!

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
OMG!!!
This is very bad from the part of SP....we had the first part entirely for promoting wife bina life...AngryAngry
this is very bad...the show could have shown so many other scenes...but they had to show this promotion...very very bad....Ouch

i have to say the CVs did a good job by putting inder-ilesh comedy and made into a somewhat good scene...it was a very good scene actually...Clapconsidering that it had to be for promotion...Angry

i wanted to bring this topic as the other scenes today was too good that i cannot express myself...
there were 2 classes today
1. how to manage a balanced diet...what not to eat...LOL
2. how to become a proper wife....LOLLOL

the other 2 parts were very hilarious....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Sinha18crysindGurpreetDMythicalMothsanwYusBee

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Sorry Shwets, I started the similar kind of post as thats the first thing came to my mind!!! Liked the rest of the episode but good 10 minutes were wasted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
yeah agreed...one whole part wasted on a promotion......bt tel me sumthing...wsnt it worth it?!???
INDER-ELESH were superb as usual........good acting....timing.....one-liners....PERFECT..!ClapClap (see it ws only at the end v cme 2 knw dat al dis ws for promotion)
ooh i loved suhanas acting 2day....the way she trying 2 be a PROPER WIFE...!LOLLOLLOL...........shes soooooo cuteee.......u jus hv 2 put sumthin in her head......n then she wil behave accordingly....haha.......loved all the parts toda.......another good epi of the week.......n m jus loving it..!

nw....the precap looks good..............after 3 days of humor n stuff.....sumthin serious tom.....i hope tht shooting sequence is done by fri..........n then v cn sit back n enjoy the so called"HM" which is gona be one bumpy hilarious ride for sure........!!Wink

Edited by Garima_04 - 26 January 2011 at 7:45am

iViews

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
@sheema di...thats ok...great minds think alike i guess...Wink
yes 10 minutes waste...but they did their best to make it fun...i wont blame the CVs here...
Thank God they din show it when RB meets the tiwari guy tomr....it would be more irritating then...
can u remember how they showed promotion for master chef when deepak was in hospital...its disgusting to promote in middle of the show...Angry

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

yeah agreed...one whole part wasted on a promotion......bt tel me sumthing...wsnt it worth it?!???
INDER-ELESH were superb as usual........good acting....timing.....one-liners....PERFECT..!ClapClap (see it ws only at the end v cme 2 knw dat al dis ws for promotion)
ooh i loved suhanas acting 2day....the way she trying 2 be a PROPER WIFE...!LOLLOLLOL...........shes soooooo cuteee.......u jus hv 2 put sumthin in her head......n then she wil behave accordingly....haha.......loved all the parts toda.......another good epi of the week.......n m jus loving it..!

nw....the precap looks good..............after 3 days of humor n stuff.....sumthin serious tom.....i hope tht shooting sequence is done by fri..........n then v cn sit back n enjoy the so called"HM" which is gona be one bumpy hilarious ride for sure........!!Wink

thats what iam saying...even if it was a promotion...they made it good...inder-ilesh was too good...especially inder...
and pretty sure deepak track will end by this week...and hence we will be left with sushaan and shati massi...for the next week or may a few weeks...and that really going to be fun...i loved the 2nd and 3rd part which was a combination of sushaan and shanti massi....so looking forward...and prooper wife classes was super hilarious...

Garima_04

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@sheema di...thats ok...great minds think alike i guess...Wink
yes 10 minutes waste...but they did their best to make it fun...i wont blame the CVs here...
Thank God they din show it when RB meets the tiwari guy tomr....it would be more irritating then...
can u remember how they showed promotion for master chef when deepak was in hospital...its disgusting to promote in middle of the show...Angry

@ Bold...True...Disgusting... waise bhi they are showing so many adds...dono why they wana peep into other shows.... ghrrrr..Angry

Shwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Sorry Shweta but I think writers tried their best not to make promotion Boring And they succeeded to an extent ............But It doesnt look good to promote Ads or serial in middle of show,Do u remember they even promoted Nerolac paint ,Toothpaste Ads on their showROFLAnd talking about serials first they promoted Master chef and now Wife Bina Life..........I guess it wasnt that bad this time and doesnt look out of the place.............And its strictly My opinion u might not agree Big smile

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
@rubal...iam also saying that only yar...they handled well...bu showing promotions in the middle is disgusting...
the scene was very funny considering the fact that its a add-on...inder was soo hilarious...no doubt in that....but promotions in the middle....its ver bad...

GurpreetD

Go to top