Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz Chand zameen pe utra, Maan ki izzat ko khatra (Page 5)

Kkadss Goldie
Kkadss
Kkadss

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by --Nargis--

My advise to Geet for tomorrow.   While Maan is sleeping...she should hand cuff him to the bed posts, and then just jump him......phir dekhte hain yeh Baba Maan Singh Khurana jate khaan hai!!ROFLROFL

LOLGood one and after that

Geet say :This is the night baby , get a right may be
Haule haule dheere dheer aana meri bahon main aa jana
pyasi pyasi mar jaungi aise mujhe na tadpana
na ka na kar zara bhi fikar
mila mila nazar se nazar
aaja tujhe heaven dikhaongiWinkWink

Maan replies: I Dont know what to do , i dont know what to do
Tuba aage kya karo agey kya karonLOL

Zimply wow!!!! Apt to the situation!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Originally posted by Kkadss

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I am not mad at man for sayin thos dang naabit words.....because i know what he means....

but dude.......who is tellin ur to sleep with her????? I mean i understand....that when she comes in front of u....u cannot resist.....then ask us how do we resist from u???

If u were able to control urself all this time....u can still touch her.....and to "many things" with her......without doin the ahem right??

I mean like....push her against the wall...in G's words "foreplay" karo maan yaar....no need to necessarily have sex...oops i just said it...but we all are adults here right??

I mean even geet sounds like she is a hurry for some the u know what lolzzzzzz.......

i don't know...i just feel like Maan can still hold her......touch her.....he doesn't have to necessarily have sex with her......

i don't know how to explain this......

i mean i kind of get what he is goin through......when he is upset....he keeps it inside.....and shuts everyone out....he has done this many times......nothing new....

according to him.....he feels that stayin away from geet is the best solution.....and many do this....they feel that what they do is the right thing.....but in fact they fail to notice that they aren't....and in fact what they are doin is causing someone distress....pain...confusion....

Maan thinks stayin away will get him out.......and now geet will have to ask him what he is runnin away from.......

i like where this is going in a way....but i am still irked as to why he is scared to even touch her??

Srsly!! Thats wht even I mentioned in my yday's post... he cud have cuddled her & slept!!
Bt then sweetu!!! Men phislofy easily na!!! Mayb he knows.... foreplay ke baad he'l head towards.. *ahem ahem*... Silly & then there's no stopping... (M going by ur words.. we'r all adults here right????)

Kajal...Shivu.....if he does all this foreplay and doesn't do the ahem ahem**...then he will have to explain why...no?  He will be forced to tell her about what the doctor has said...and this he is not ready for!!

-Amrita2010mysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Hellooooooooo Muni
how r u ?

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

My advise to Geet for tomorrow.   While Maan is sleeping...she should hand cuff him to the bed posts, and then just jump him......phir dekhte hain yeh Baba Maan Singh Khurana jate khaan hai!!ROFLROFL

mila mila nazar se nazar

Excellent suggestion...no wonder we call you the JUKEBOX!!  Love it.
Clap

Kkadss-Amrita2010

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrita2010

WoW!

what a suggestionShockedROFL and teach him the power of Handa's LOL

Wiase bhi Maan ne kahaa tha ne ke woh Geet ki HIMMAt ko aazmana chaahta hia....no like liek the present huh?? Big smileROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010

Kkadss Goldie
Kkadss
Kkadss

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kkadss

I am not mad at man for sayin thos dang naabit words.....because i know what he means....

but dude.......who is tellin ur to sleep with her????? I mean i understand....that when she comes in front of u....u cannot resist.....then ask us how do we resist from u???

If u were able to control urself all this time....u can still touch her.....and to "many things" with her......without doin the ahem right??

I mean like....push her against the wall...in G's words "foreplay" karo maan yaar....no need to necessarily have sex...oops i just said it...but we all are adults here right??

I mean even geet sounds like she is a hurry for some the u know what lolzzzzzz.......

i don't know...i just feel like Maan can still hold her......touch her.....he doesn't have to necessarily have sex with her......

i mean i kind of get what he is goin through......when he is upset....he keeps it inside.....and shuts everyone out....he has done this many times......nothing new....

according to him.....he feels that stayin away from geet is the best solution.....and many do this....they feel that what they do is the right thing.....but in fact they fail to notice that they aren't....and in fact what they are doin is causing someone distress....pain...confusion....

Maan thinks stayin away will get him out.......and now geet will have to ask him what he is runnin away from.......

i like where this is going in a way....but i am still irked as to why he is scared to even touch her??

Srsly!! Thats wht even I mentioned in my yday's post... he cud have cuddled her & slept!!
Bt then sweetu!!! Men phislofy easily na!!! Mayb he knows.... foreplay ke baad he'l head towards.. *ahem ahem*... Silly & then there's no stopping... (M going by ur words.. we'r all adults here right????)

Kajal...Shivu.....if he does all this foreplay and doesn't do the ahem ahem**...then he will have to explain why...no?  He will be forced to tell her about what the doctor has said...and this he is not ready for!!

Hey Nags.... Call me Kadz!
'Why' ka jawab toh usse ab bhi dena padega!! U think Sherni's gonna leave him??? So atleast thodi masti ke baad bol de... She'll also be happy!!
Else.. I can imagine frustrated Sherni bahut khatarnak hoti hai!!  Kaacha kha jayegi mere Maan ko!!! I can't let that happen to him.... Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialmysterygurl1427--Nargis--

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Shivu

Knowing the meaning is something different, but what is delivered right away matters...We all know the condition, but still....

Foreplay? Do you think Maan could control himself? No ways, babes....He can't and that's the reason why he went away the first night too.

In most of the relationships lack of communication brings stress and problems, I guess.

Maan is becoming the run away pati/habbyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialmysterygurl1427rickks--Nargis--

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

mila mila nazar se nazar

Excellent suggestion...no wonder we call you the JUKEBOX!!  Love it.
Clap
thanku thanku Nags

btw you and Muni are right we have such dirty mind na only talking about one Line yaar seeWinkhow Maneet corrupted  our BrainsLOL

Kkadss--Nargis--

Go to top