Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz Chand zameen pe utra, Maan ki izzat ko khatra (Page 22)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I am not mad at maan for sayin thos dang naabit words.....because i know what he means....

but dude.......who is tellin ur to sleep with her????? I mean i understand....that when she comes in front of u....u cannot resist.....then ask us how do we resist from u???

If u were able to control urself all this time....u can still touch her.....and to "many things" with her......without doin the ahem right??

I mean like....push her against the wall...in G's words "foreplay" karo maan yaar....no need to necessarily have sex...oops i just said it...but we all are adults here right??

I mean even geet sounds like she is in a hurry for some the u know what lolzzzzzz.......

i don't know...i just feel like Maan can still hold her......touch her.....he doesn't have to necessarily have sex with her......

i don't know how to explain this......

i mean i kind of get what he is goin through......when he is upset....he keeps it inside.....and shuts everyone out....he has done this many times......nothing new....it is the way he is

according to him.....he feels that stayin away from geet is the best solution.....and many do this....they feel that what they do is the right thing.....but in fact they fail to notice that they aren't....and in fact what they are doin is causing someone distress....pain...confusion....

Maan thinks stayin away will get him out.......and now geet will have to ask him what he is runnin away from.......

i like where this is going in a way....but i am still irked as to why he is scared to even touch her??

well...the answer is quite obvious y maan is not going for foreplay....

firstly because he knows if he does that then he will lose control over himself....once he has stopped himself doesnt mean he will hv the same level of restraint all the time...

secondly...it will be quite unfair of him to set her body on fire by doing foreplays and then withdraw at height of passion...

actually...wat i am waiting to see is that wat excuse maan will give in their second, third and so on nights....
i wud love to see geet trying to provoke him at daytime on a sunday wen maan will be at home....and if maan tries to protest then geet can easily reply that he always seems to be tired at night...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Muniza di- hum galat thay.....maan's izzat wasn't in khatra with manisha........but instead it was geet who will do hamla on maan's izzat
ROFLROFL

Jes- u know how much u were missed?? Did u see yesterday's episode??? Hot hot hot......did u see the looks maan was giving???? the phingers.....and geet's expressionBlushing

ROFL Sahi Manisha se na tha khatra, jiss ko samjhe the Maan ka rakhwala, wohi Izzat pur daaley gandi nazzar...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Muniza di- hum galat thay.....maan's izzat wasn't in khatra with manisha........but instead it was geet who will do hamla on maan's izzat
ROFLROFL

Jes- u know how much u were missed?? Did u see yesterday's episode??? Hot hot hot......did u see the looks maan was giving???? the phingers.....and geet's expressionBlushing

arrey yaar yeh tum sab ka pyaar hai jo mujhe yaha kaisi bhio haalat mein kheech lata hai ...and of course the reason for getting better was Maans fingers and his hot deadly looks .....u know i was thinking is it jus me or does he look more hotter than normal now ...Big smile Embarrassed  kal woh jis tareeke se softly in that intoxicating voice mein bol raha tha ....it was so so HAWT !!!!!! Embarrassed LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Shivi...title suggestion......"Chand zameen pe utra..Maan ki izzat ko khatra"

Oye...yeh Vinu kaun hai??Angry  Oh...you mean that BEWAFA....BERAHEM guy that used to come our thread and has left us like yesterday's left overs??   Oh Well...like everything else...LIFE goes on!!

Now to today's episode.............I have not see it yet, only the pre-cap video...

I just saw the pre-cap video that Shinus has posted...and again my heart bled for Geet.  She saw Maan sleeping again...and the disappointment shone in her eyes.....yeh kaisa SITAM hai yaaro??  I know what it feels like to be in Geet's place.  My hubby is also a man of few words, and especially when he is pereshan.....he also clamps up.   I hate it...that I can see that he is upset and hurting, but I don't know the cause of it...it is very frustrating.   Geet....my heart goes out to you....i feel for you right now. 
Aww.....Nags.....
thats cho chweet.....Mujhe Bhi Geet ke liye bohat bura lagaCry

Ok Maan lovers....I am a Maan lover too...but really...he needs to share this with her soon....  I understand that he doesn't want to give her stress physically, but mentally and emotionally...he is drowning her in STRESS>...why can he not see that??

Exactly....Right now Geet is Pregnant...and her Hormones can harm her....Imagine karo if he continues this....she may get other ideas too.....what if she starts to think ki he is avoiding her because she already had spent one night already like this with DEV....i know its a vague one...But HORMONES ka kya bharosa

Ok...now i have watched the episode....and i will still leave my above comments, because i still feel the same.   

VIJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJUUUUUUUUU.....these CVs are making me NUTs!!  Yaar....
Aaj phir se wohi kal wala GHATIYA dialogue...."Mein aisa nahi kar sakta....woh maa banewali hai"!!  

This dialogue is misleading...actually incorrect...but i think that the CVs are purposely trying to create the air of DRAMA.....but it could have been done more intelligently.   The CVs really underestimate the viewer's intelligence far too many times!! 

Exactly
Nags aaj phir se woh dialogue sunne ke baad...its sure ki its Intentional....Why i dont know...par lagtha toh wohi hai...but considering us unintelligent is actually foolish from their side

We all know Geet's physical conditional is comprimised due to the pregnancy, so why not give Maan dialouges that say, ke "Mein tumhari jaan aur khatre main nahi daal sakta...issliye muje tumse doori rakh ni hogi..."  This would make far more sense...no??

Yes defo

My favorite dialogue for today....

"Ek number ke joothe hai aap...agar meri yaad aayi hoti toh ek baar to phone kiya hota na.  Kal raat ko bhi muh modd ke so gaye the aap...Lekin aaj mein nahi thaki hoon....Toh bilkul soch samaj ke aap ghar pe aayeiga....Kyoon ke aaj aap ki IZZAT ko KHATRA hai!!!EmbarrassedROFL  Loved it!!

But i am saddened..that the precap in the video will be tomorrow....after Geet has already warned Maan that she wants him....and still he goes to sleep..or feigns being asleep.   Sorry Geet...my heart goes out to you!!Cry 
She has no idea why he is behaving so....She must be feeling so rejected...no?  Angry

My advise to Geet for tomorrow.   While Maan is sleeping...she should hand cuff him to the bed posts, and then just jump him......phir dekhte hain yeh Baba Maan Singh Khurana jate khaan hai!!
ROFLROFL

Waah kya advice hai...too goodClap

Nags Ji.....Padhlo....My 2 cents in Red.....CV's ky kya kehna...They are buiding this whole thing agar end mein, that is when the whole plot is unfolded out completely if there is not Fireworks...toh khair nahi.Angry

--Magnificent----Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@Aditi- yes i know.....i had said the same yesterday as well!!!! Hi by the way!!!

--Magnificent--adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

ROFLROFL

arrey yaar yeh tum sab ka pyaar hai jo mujhe yaha kaisi bhio haalat mein kheech lata hai ...and of course the reason for getting better was Maans fingers and his hot deadly looks .....u know i was thinking is it jus me or does he look more hotter than normal now ...Big smile Embarrassed  kal woh jis tareeke se softly in that intoxicating voice mein bol raha tha ....it was so so HAWT !!!!!! Embarrassed LOL
omg omg omg omg omg....now i am goin to have to go watch that episode again
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so hot hot hot hot hot
MaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnDay Dreaming the way he said "tumnay suna nahin" and the bg score that played WOW WOW WOW....

and Geet what expressions she gave

Love love love Gurti.....both are just brillianto!!!!

--Magnificent--adoremevirgo

--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by muniza75

"soch samajh ke aayega aaj aapki izzat ko khatra hai"...aur Maan ka woh dara huaa chehra .....hai bechara .....but loved the role reversal ...Big smile Geet ki himmat ki daad deni chahiye ...

Sabhi idiots ko pyar bhari Hug...kaise ho sab ....

Jessssssssssssss mere Maan ki deewani, phinally tu aagaiee kameeni...Kal kitna miss kiya tujhe....

Aaj daikh Geet mere mann ke Maan ko dhamka rahi thi, uski Izzat ko khatra hai.....Yes Geet ki himmat ko daad deyni chahiye...Bohut himmat badh rahi hai....

Muniza

Muniiii ....Hug   kal geet ko suhaag ki sejh pe dekh kar lag raha tha usko hata kar khud baith jauoon ....chal planning karte hai ...hum dono baith jaate hai ...kya khayal hai ????Wink Embarrassed soch hamari himmat kaise hogi ....Maan ko test bhi leni nahi padegii !!! LOL

Hai hai hai na yaad dila, waisey hum leingey uski himmat ka tesht...Bechara, hum dono ke beech baneyga kabab lolz....

Muniza

Munni sahi main ..aisi test lengey ki woh kabhi bhool nahi payegaa.....LOL  test ke bojh ke tale dab jayegaa bechara ROFL
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL

omg omg omg omg omg....now i am goin to have to go watch that episode again
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so hot hot hot hot hot
MaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnDay Dreaming the way he said "tumnay suna nahin" and the bg score that played WOW WOW WOW....

and Geet what expressions she gave

Love love love Gurti.....both are just brillianto!!!!

Arrey yaar that scene was really something ...and know what after watching that part  in the morning , soon after  i read Vrushy's wishful thinking and u can imagine what thoughts ran in my mind LOL Big smile elephants on a rampage would have been slower ....LOL  but alas it was a dream ....

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

Go to top