Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz Chand zameen pe utra, Maan ki izzat ko khatra (Page 19)

Kkadss Goldie
Kkadss
Kkadss

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by Kkadss

Wohi toh na!! Yahan har ek cheez pe pehle bann lag jata hai!!

I noe!! pata nahi inka kya problm haiAngry....i usd to b soo scard if it wd wrk in Dubai or nt..i usd to keep on cribin n trouble all of des ppleLOLLOL....askin wat if it doesnt wrk der.....tab main kya karungi?hw wil i talk to u all....i dnt wnt to miss da fun n all.....aftr reachin da frst thing i did was log onto Skype....n write a msg n askd if des pple can see it or nt....tab jaake meri jaan mei jaan aayi...LOL

Nags - even if u snd it to her I dnt noe if it wil wrk or nt ...coz fr installatn she has to use da local net connktn naa....n da local net connktn thru out UAE is Etisalat n dey hav banned it....dnt wori Kadz we wil find a way out...... Wink
hum honge kamyaab...hum honge kaamyaab ek din...
mann mei hai vishwaas...poora hai vishwaas...
hum honge kamyaab ek din!!!WinkEmbarrassed

Thanks Guyzzz!!! I'll try doing som jugad frm my end too...

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrita2010

Viji though the characters and the situations were different, Anwesha becomes the second Geet...I mean we all are thinking the same, right?

Awesome takeSmile

@all idiots 
time for me to hit bed..good nightSleepy

Good night!!   Thanks...I had a great time with you today!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010mysterygurl1427

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Aankhon mein bhare hain kai sawal, kya milenge unke jawab?

Bindas title meri tinku......Vinu hova hum se paraya...Family ka jo lagata tha nara, family ko hi bhol gaya....Kya yehi tha uska pyaar? Bas itna sa tha humara saath?

Vinu for you:

Aadmi musafir hai, ek aata ek jaata hai
Jaate jaatey raste mein kuch yaadein chor jata haiCry...

What i would say about todays episode, Loved Maan questioned to Annie, that why would she entered in room without knocking? It symbolise he never wants Annie's interference in their life...Good good MSK... Sub manner bhol gaiee hai....Anyways loved Drashti expression, when Maan left the room..Geet had question to ask, but cause of Annie's entry she hadn't got chance to ask....MSK bach gaya....

Daadi. Annie and Geet scene were cute...Loved it how Daadi called Annie "kabab mein haddi", waakhi she is kabab mein haddi.....

Drashti was looking so beautiful in red suit, sahi ki dulhan, hawwww she cooked for Maan...I hate it when i saw BD on Maan place Angry, so i hadnt enjoyed much that scene..But must say Drashti expression was killing in that scene, she was tooo good.....Poor Maan for her happiness sake ate the pasta...Loved "Pasta ka Vaasta"....

Office people were chilling, planing to go movie, but MSK entry ruined the plan lolz....Loved Romeo quick reply to Maan "nahin shaadi ki picture, daikhi kitni achi hai" lolz....My Manisha was planning to go Dubai for Madhumaas for a month...Loved how Adi said "ek mahine baad bhi mut aana"....Lavu Manisha is coming DubaiWink.....

Anyways Daadi called and scold MSK and remind him to come home early for muh dikhai....hai hai hai me too excited for muh dikhai...

Drashti was looking so beautiful....Daadi praised her, and i loved it when she said "aise hi Maan aapke deewane nahin"Embarrassed....

Hai hai hai iss pal ka mujhe kub se tha intezaar, lolz...I loved the whole convo between MaanEet...Loved it how Geet informed him "soch samajh ke aayega aaj aapki izzat ko khatra hai" good good Geet...You should had to say "aaj aapki khair nahin, ghar soch samajh kur aayega, aapki izzat ko khatra hai"......Loved it how Maan was so afraid that what she wanna do, but his dialogue Angry...Preggy hai toh kya hai, consumate nahin kur sakti? Come on yaar, baar baar wohi baat....

Annie kept hiding and lying to Maan, which will definitely make him angry later...he will burst out on all 3 womens...Uff isliye kehte hain aadmi ki baat sunni chahiye...Anyways Geet will stand with Annie, and both bhiya bhabi will help her in future....Arjun Angry, tu ne mere armaano ka khoon kiya, i had so much trust on you that you would be different from other mens, and you would had master plan, pur khoda pahaad, nikla tu lolz.....

Over all good episode 8/10, 2 mark i cut for BDAngry, and ArjunAngry....Rest were good.......Drashti was tooooooooooo good, with her expression...She was looking soooooooooooooo cute in both dresses....

Muniza

even i loved the part where maan told annie to knock before entering....kind of telling geet that watever hapnd last nite...but he is fully aware that they r now married and this room is their pvt domain....

that dining table scene was quite cliche...but i agree such scenes get extra dimension by GC and DD's awesome expressions...

i hope maan gets the idea from romeo...and goes for honeymoon....these trio of bachelors shud be giving lessons to maan who is determined to become brahmachari....

and the phn convo was the highlight of today's epi...cant wait to see wat excuse maan will give in their second nite...i hope not that cliche line ke office me bohot kaam tha so i am tired....

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

"Toh Aaj aap soch samaj ke ghar waapis aayiyega…Kyuki aapki Izzat ko khatra hai"…

Waah Geet tu hai Sherni….

Congrats to all those who said ki Geet will be the Bold one after the marriage happens…well looks like that but chalo aage aage kya hothi hai we'll wait and watchSmileWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

okie ladies i am off to sleep....hav to go fr casestdy at 5 am...so hav to get up by 4am..Sleepy

catch u all 2mrw....luv ya all.....Hug

Miss Vijitha Rajan -  AngryAngryI am khafa wid u....U dnt gv me a Hi....nor did u cum onto skype ven i was der.....do din se thum aisi hi hoOuch....so i am ANGRY wid u...so until u make up fr dis....i will not call u wat i call uOuch....samjhi thum?! I am thinkin if i shd call u Dhokizz or notErmm....i vil tell u 2mrwConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

okie ladies i am off to sleep....hav to go fr casestdy at 5 am...so hav to get up by 4am..Sleepy

catch u all 2mrw....luv ya all.....Hug

Miss Vijitha Rajan -  AngryAngryI am khafa wid u....U dnt gv me a Hi....nor did u cum onto skype ven i was der.....do din se thum aisi hi hoOuch....so i am ANGRY wid u...so until u make up fr dis....i will not call u wat i call uOuch....samjhi thum?! I am thinkin if i shd call u Dhokizz or notErmm....i vil tell u 2mrwConfused

Oye teri i said Hi...aur Maine tujhe quote bhi kiya tha for what you wrote to me......But patha nahi aaj kal kyu sab Mujhe MU karthe hai...

Its Ok...I can live with itOuch

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
"soch samajh ke aayega aaj aapki izzat ko khatra hai"...aur Maan ka woh dara huaa chehra .....hai bechara .....but loved the role reversal ...Big smile Geet ki himmat ki daad deni chahiye ...

Sabhi idiots ko pyar bhari Hug...kaise ho sab ....

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

"Toh Aaj aap soch samaj ke ghar waapis aayiyega?Kyuki aapki Izzat ko khatra hai"?

Waah Geet tu hai Sherni?.

Congrats to all those who said ki Geet will be the Bold one after the marriage happens?well looks like that but chalo aage aage kya hothi hai we'll wait and watchSmileWink

i accept ur congrats with pride viji Big smile
u must hv noticed that i hv been repeatedly saying for the past few days that geet shud turn into wild tigress to tame her maan...

and i am hoping to see it actually happen....

--Magnificent----Nargis--

Go to top