Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz Chand zameen pe utra, Maan ki izzat ko khatra (Page 18)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Kadz.....there is a way to make it work for Dubai.....Lavu is from Dubai...and she is on skype with us.   She just left...otherwise we could have asked her what she does.  Will surly ask her tomorrow...and let you know.

I cam bck NagssLOL.....bt nt on skype..i left my headfns dwnstrsEmbarrassed...so wil b here on thread fr sumtym....Wink

Kadz...i was in India fr 6 months fr my trainin....I dwnloaded skype den....if u already hav skype dwnloaded it wil wrk in dubai....u cnt dwnload it frm Dubai coz Etisalat has blockd it...Ouch
we r on FB......we also hav a group - Maaneet Idiots....check Vrush's list we all r der on her FB listWink

So all she needs is the skype.exe to install...can i not email it to her...and she can run it from her local machine?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Lavu...u r right no PAPPAS needed here...sorry...me kaan pakading!!Big smile

Kadz is in Dubai...and she needs to know how to make Skype work there for her...can you PM her and tell her what she needs to do!!

Nags...no need to say sorry....agli baar kahan naa tho..tho...main rooth jaavungi aur phir u wil hav to manaofy meCry...hw ur headacheLOLLOL......aur waise bhi kissi mahan aadmi ne kaha hai dosthi mei no sorry n no thank you....LOLLOLWink

I hav already explaind it in my previouz post....wil pm her too...teek hai naaniji?Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Kkadss Goldie
Kkadss
Kkadss

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Kadz.....there is a way to make it work for Dubai.....Lavu is from Dubai...and she is on skype with us.   She just left...otherwise we could have asked her what she does.  Will surly ask her tomorrow...and let you know.

I cam bck NagssLOL.....bt nt on skype..i left my headfns dwnstrsEmbarrassed...so wil b here on thread fr sumtym....Wink

Kadz...i was in India fr 6 months fr my trainin....I dwnloaded skype den....if u already hav skype dwnloaded it wil wrk in dubai....u cnt dwnload it frm Dubai coz Etisalat has blockd it...Ouch
we r on FB......we also hav a group - Maaneet Idiots....check Vrush's list we all r der on her FB listWink

Wohi toh na!! Yahan har ek cheez pe pehle bann lag jata hai!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@Viji- It is not that i don't feel for Ani.......i feel for what she has gone through kind of....i just cannot connect with the character of ani that is all....nothing more...

whereas DD lives and breathes the character of geet all the way till now.....i still remember that horrid aiport scene....and just thinkin about that scene yet still brings tears to my eyes.....OuchOuchOuch
GC lives and breathes his character as well...Gurti both are well under the skin of maaneet

I can connect to the character of geet.........i feel connected to her....and feel like what she has gone through i can feel it.....i feel her pain.......it was as though everything she went through i witnessed it......live.....that it happened to me.....i can put myself in her position....and can feel what she has been through

however....

I cannot connect with Ani because of the actress that plays the role of ani......how are we to connect with the character when the actor who is playin the character has not been able to get under the skin of Ani Khurana....
I cannot put myself in her position.....because i would have not done what she did

I hate Arjun....because i can see him connected with his character....he is doin arjun very well.....so i hate him and dispise him...
Piyush too had gotten well under the skin of Arjun....

also I do not sympatheize with Ani much because it was her brother's wedding...she was supposed to be with him.....as a sister she had many rituals to perform.....and she went missing for Arjun.....

arjun cares for his family his sister NT....he did this whole revenge thing out of the love for his family; and here Ani is ready to die for Arjun....leaving her very family behind.

To me....what she did was a slap on Maan's and Geet's face......an insult.

An insult to maan's upbringing....and love for his sister

and an bigger insult to geet.....that ani allowed NT to win again....to allow another man related to her to make the same mistake.....for fallin for Arjun......despite knowin that he is NT's bro

...unless if there is anyway u can convince me....that what she did was right....till then i will hate her for not being there with her brother.....durin his most important dayOuch

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 26 January 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kkadssrickks--Nargis--

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Viji though the characters and the situations were different, Anwesha becomes the second Geet...I mean we all are thinking the same, right?

Awesome takeSmile

@all idiots 
time for me to hit bed..good nightSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rickks--Nargis--Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrita2010

Viji though the characters and the situations were different, Anwesha becomes the second Geet...I mean we all are thinking the same, right?

Awesome takeSmile

@all idiots 
time for me to hit bed..good nightSleepy
ok gn.....sleep tight!!Hug

-Amrita2010rickks

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kkadss

Wohi toh na!! Yahan har ek cheez pe pehle bann lag jata hai!!

I noe!! pata nahi inka kya problm haiAngry....i usd to b soo scard if it wd wrk in Dubai or nt..i usd to keep on cribin n trouble all of des ppleLOLLOL....askin wat if it doesnt wrk der.....tab main kya karungi?hw wil i talk to u all....i dnt wnt to miss da fun n all.....aftr reachin da frst thing i did was log onto Skype....n write a msg n askd if des pple can see it or nt....tab jaake meri jaan mei jaan aayi...LOL

Nags - even if u snd it to her I dnt noe if it wil wrk or nt ...coz fr installatn she has to use da local net connktn naa....n da local net connktn thru out UAE is Etisalat n dey hav banned it....dnt wori Kadz we wil find a way out...... Wink
hum honge kamyaab...hum honge kaamyaab ek din...
mann mei hai vishwaas...poora hai vishwaas...
hum honge kamyaab ek din!!!WinkEmbarrassed

KkadssInfinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

What's the difference between Geet and Ani, except that Geet came from a more conservative family, and her immediate family was present to witness her marriage with Dev, regarding which everything was FAKE and Ani comes from quite a modern upbringing who gets away with what she wants, and did not have any witness at all to the so called marriage with Arjun.

Just compare both the situation the Girls have been in'.You can witness History Repeat'.The plot is same

The whole Geet-Dev Thing takes place in a matter of 25-27 days'.

The whole Ani-Arjun matter too takes place in a time frame of 25-27 days'max 32

Geet was made to believe that Dev truly loves her, he convinces her that he is blessed to get Geet as his partner etc and so She builds up all her FUTURE LIFE based on that only to be shattered'.

Same happens with Ani; she too is made to believe that she is the center of Arjun's Universe' that she is the one for him, and so she too dreams of a life with him based on what he said'will be shattered or not time will show

For Geet she believed that she was married and she was giving herself to her husband'Was he her husband NO!!!

For Ani she too believed that she was getting married to Arjun and she was giving herself to the one she thought was her life partner her soul mate'.

Both these times the Girls believed that the Guys they were giving their selves to were honest and true to their words'..

And so they both have been the Victim of the same, just the motive they were used was different one for self Interest, one for the sake of Revenge'.

What happened with Geet after she finds out Dev cheated her, what she does, how she takes control of her life is what we expect every other woman to do, if they fall prey for the fake marriage and atrocities in the name of family honor'.

What Ani will do when she finds out, she has been used will def be something to watch out for'.

Just because she got intimate with Arjun on the day of her brothers wedding, she is bashed left right and center, I feel that's unfair'.. Its Sad Ki Ani is being treated so rudely''

Both the cases are same, then why was Geet Sympathized and why is Ani scrutinized????

I am not defending Ani'.I really wish she would have boldly said to Arjun ki they can't do this'..

But at the end of the day she for once just believed and trusted the person she felt was genuinely in love with her'.

Just my POV...Not to Offend anyone

I agree that both girls were WRONGED...there is no doubt about it...but to say that both Geet and Anni behaved the same was is totally untrue.  At the time Geet truly believed (in her eyes and in the eyes of the world, including her family) that she was marrying Dev, and therefore she was his LEGALLY wedded wife.   She slept with him...in full knowledge that she was his wife and that she was doing the duty of a wife.   It was after the fact that she learned that she was deceived and that she was not his LEGAL wife.   In the case of Anne...she knew when she put the varmala on Arjun, that this was a sham of a wedding...it was not done in front of the world or in front of her family.  She knew that this rasam was just a personal ceremony...that after it, she would not be his LEGAL wife.  That is evident, because later on, while decorating Maan's room for suhaag raat...she goes on to say that "ek din mein bhi shaadi karoongi, ek din me aur arjun bhi phere lenge...ek din meri sej be sajegi."  So she is in full knowledge that she slept with Arjun outside the confines of marriage, where as Geet slept with Dev in the full knowledge that she is in the confines of marriage. 

The INTENT for both of the girls was totally different, hence the situation is totally different.  I sympathized and empathized with Geet when she found out that Dev deceived her.....but with  Anne, i sympathize that she has been deceived, but I CANNOT empathize with her, for I would not have done what she did, were i in her situation.

That is the key...we all EMPATHIZE with GEET, but we all cannot EMPATHIZE with Anne.   I hope this made sense.

Edited by --Nargis-- - 26 January 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kkadss-RushTrip-rickksmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Go to top