Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz Chand zameen pe utra, Maan ki izzat ko khatra (Page 15)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Aankhon mein bhare hain kai sawal, kya milenge unke jawab?

Bindas title meri tinku......Vinu hova hum se paraya...Family ka jo lagata tha nara, family ko hi bhol gaya....Kya yehi tha uska pyaar? Bas itna sa tha humara saath?

Vinu for you:

Aadmi musafir hai, ek aata ek jaata hai
Jaate jaatey raste mein kuch yaadein chor jata haiCry...

What i would say about todays episode, Loved Maan questioned to Annie, that why would she entered in room without knocking? It symbolise he never wants Annie's interference in their life...Good good MSK... Sub manner bhol gaiee hai....Anyways loved Drashti expression, when Maan left the room..Geet had question to ask, but cause of Annie's entry she hadn't got chance to ask....MSK bach gaya....

Daadi. Annie and Geet scene were cute...Loved it how Daadi called Annie "kabab mein haddi", waakhi she is kabab mein haddi.....

Drashti was looking so beautiful in red suit, sahi ki dulhan, hawwww she cooked for Maan...I hate it when i saw BD on Maan place Angry, so i hadnt enjoyed much that scene..But must say Drashti expression was killing in that scene, she was tooo good.....Poor Maan for her happiness sake ate the pasta...Loved "Pasta ka Vaasta"....

Office people were chilling, planing to go movie, but MSK entry ruined the plan lolz....Loved Romeo quick reply to Maan "nahin shaadi ki picture, daikhi kitni achi hai" lolz....My Manisha was planning to go Dubai for Madhumaas for a month...Loved how Adi said "ek mahine baad bhi mut aana"....Lavu Manisha is coming DubaiWink.....

Anyways Daadi called and scold MSK and remind him to come home early for muh dikhai....hai hai hai me too excited for muh dikhai...

Drashti was looking so beautiful....Daadi praised her, and i loved it when she said "aise hi Maan aapke deewane nahin"Embarrassed....

Hai hai hai iss pal ka mujhe kub se tha intezaar, lolz...I loved the whole convo between MaanEet...Loved it how Geet informed him "soch samajh ke aayega aaj aapki izzat ko khatra hai" good good Geet...You should had to say "aaj aapki khair nahin, ghar soch samajh kur aayega, aapki izzat ko khatra hai"......Loved it how Maan was so afraid that what she wanna do, but his dialogue Angry...Preggy hai toh kya hai, consumate nahin kur sakti? Come on yaar, baar baar wohi baat....

Annie kept hiding and lying to Maan, which will definitely make him angry later...he will burst out on all 3 womens...Uff isliye kehte hain aadmi ki baat sunni chahiye...Anyways Geet will stand with Annie, and both bhiya bhabi will help her in future....Arjun Angry, tu ne mere armaano ka khoon kiya, i had so much trust on you that you would be different from other mens, and you would had master plan, pur khoda pahaad, nikla tu lolz.....

Over all good episode 8/10, 2 mark i cut for BDAngry, and ArjunAngry....Rest were good.......Drashti was tooooooooooo good, with her expression...She was looking soooooooooooooo cute in both dresses....

Muniza

Wah Munni Darling..kya take likha hai...smashing...as always!!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

@ Vijiiiiiii - Hi meri T & K sis....How are you?

Yes the dialogue was too good, Pasta ka vasta lolz....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by rickks

Iska Pasta se Dhoor tak koi vasta nahi'..

ROFL

Kya badiya dialogue thiLOL

Viju regarding dialgoues no one Can beat Geet i mean Barry he is Tooooo Good
but kabhi kabhi galti kar betheta hai like yest and today Maan thinking dialogues

I agree Preet....and about Maan's self though dialogues yest and today....even if sends out the wrong signal one thing is clear ki its Intentional...They have to repeat the same thing today...kuch toh pak raha hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@ Nags - My one liner queen, thank for liking the take Embarrassed.....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Shivu lovely titleThumbs Up......

todys song fr Vinu mere Jeeju : 

Inteha ho gayi intezaar ki aayi na kuchh khabar Nihu ke Vinu ki....
Yeh hamein hai yakeen bewafaa woh nahin phir wajah kya hui intezaar ki....Ouch
......................EDITED..........................

Piya ka Ghar hai yeh...Rani hoon main....Rani hoon Ghar ki....
Mere piya ka Ghar hai yeh...Rani hoon main....Rani hoon Ghar ki....
Abhi aathe honge....aathehonge woh...mulaqaathe honge...tho kahin baathei honge...
Naino se tho nain mile hai....waise hum din rayn milenge....

Geets cooks continentl fr Maan....da way Maan trid to make her happy was cute...har bite ka poora maza lena chahtha hoon...ha hai...maza le rahe the paani peekeLOLLOL...chalo...well dat is Maan...we all noe dat...fr Geets happines he wd do nyhtin....."thumhe khushiya dene ka wada kiya hai maine...pareshan karne ka nahi"...yeh dialog yaad raknaa Maan babu...u mite need it later....pehli poori tho bangayi....aur Geet banagi ek bohot achi bahu.....bt wat abt her happiness n hopes?hmm....

Bachnaa ae haseenon lo main aa gayaa...
Husn ka aashiq, husn ka dushman...
Apni ada hai yaaron se judaa, hai ho!

Arjun finally was expressionlz tody aftr Annie left....good...coz odr wiz it wd luk lyk he neva had ny feelings fr her n dat wd b stupid naa.....chalo....so Mr.Rathod is plannin a surpriz fr sumone elz.....i jst knew it dat der wd b sumone els....infrnt of Annie he wd put da ring on sumone elz....i soo hope dis is proven wrongConfused....it wd b better if Arjun gets engagd to her n den make a better foundtn in KM....den ruin Maan financially, parally makin problms btw Maan n Annie....coz Annie is very imp in Maans lyf...wat better way dan to instigt her against him.....he wd b left shatterd n dis wd b da tym Geet wd b HIS pillar of support....Maan has alwas been her support...enof .....nw its Geets tym!!!

Sheesha ho ya dil ho...
Aakhir toot jaata hai....
Lab tak aate aate haathon se..
Sagar choot jaata hai....

Annie is fr a terrible heartbrk...if nt nw den latr....onz she cums to noe abt Arjun she wdnt b able to accept it....she loves him soo much....she belivz him soo much.....Arjun will realiz his mistak latr bt i guess it wd b late!!!Confused

Lighter moments:
Daadi n Geet bondin was sweet as alwas...Wink
Pasta scene was cute too...Tongue
Romeo is a very very cool chartr....reminds me of Benji.....Shaadi ke photos!! yeah right!!!LOLLOLda office scene was very cute one...especially manishaaa talkin abt his/her madhumaas....LOL
But da best one was:
"lekin aaj main thakhi nahi hoon.....tho soch samajh ke ghar aayega....kyunki aaj aapke izzath ko kahthra hai!!!!!"EmbarrassedWONDERFUL Geet!!!!Claphalla bol!!!!LOL

So Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana is all set to seduce Mr.Maan Singh KhuranaEmbarrassed.....i am waitin...ab kya karoge Baba Maan Singh Khurana?!?LOLaap tho phas gaye....nw dnt u dare sit in da office all niteAngry.....

Bakhi baad mei...no...i changd my mind..i am done.....LOL

Lov,
Lavzz

Lavu...mein roz tuje yehi kehti hoon.....so issi liye aaj phir se boloongi......tu bilkul apne BAAP ki beto....wah kya lyrics chun chun ke laati ho...perfect!!

mysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Nags - My one liner queen, thank for liking the take Embarrassed.....

Muniza

I am like Maan.....few words.....Silence is supreme!!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Kkadss Goldie
Kkadss
Kkadss

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

overdose of AA has made me sick...

i hv just one advice to geet....wear that short red dress that u wore in maan's bathroom...
turn into a wild tigress...remove his waistcoat, shirt, vest and GOK how many hundreds he wears...kiss him all over and ignore the angry looks he will give u....

and if he tries to protest then tell him to shout for help...and if still he maintains his MSK wala stance....then sorry to say geet...u just got married to a gay....

Oyiiiii
Mere Maan ko kuch aisa waisa nahin bolnega!!!!!

BTW! If she starts undressing him.. she .. herself will run away b4 he even reacts... Rembr the scenes where he starts undressing himself in frnt of her...
- To show the goli ka chot
- To show her the taveez

Sherni .. bilkul bheegi billi ban gayi thi!! ROFL
No1 can resist my Maan!!

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Iska Pasta se Dhoor tak koi vasta nahi'..

ROFL

Kya badiya dialogue thiLOL

Viju regarding dialgoues no one Can beat Geet i mean Barry he is Tooooo Good
but kabhi kabhi galti kar betheta hai like yest and today Maan thinking dialogues

I agree Preet....and about Maan's self though dialogues yest and today....even if sends out the wrong signal one thing is clear ki its Intentional...They have to repeat the same thing today...kuch toh pak raha hai

Viju...at the end of all of this..if there is nothing pakaa...cooked...then i am going to be maha PISSED off!!
Angry

-Amrita2010

Go to top