3Idz Chand zameen pe utra, Maan ki izzat ko khatra - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Jes75

@ Aditi ....u know dear i was wondering what would happen now ??? do u think Maan should tell her what the doc said about an abortion ...coz Geets answer would be the same as before , and u know i was also thinking maybe Maan thinks that sex mite lead to an abortion ...what wid the doc telling him that Geets condition is nazuk ......what do u think 

Jes...yes i think the doc may have told Maan that her physical condition is not good...compromised...so physical intimacy may not be allowed, but he really needs to share that with her...no!!??

Chalo guys ...me signing off .......feeling sleepy ....Maan dreams beckon me ....πŸ˜† will cya all kal .

GN....sweet dreams!!☺️
Originally posted by rickks

Update toh Kar na

lo kar diya update ....aaj khush toh bahut hongey tum ...haaaiiin..πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Jes...yes i think the doc may have told Maan that her physical condition is not good...compromised...so physical intimacy may not be allowed, but he really needs to share that with her...no!!??

@ Nags .....yea he does ....now even more coz they both are in it together ...they need to sit and talk this over .....i hope the cvs are planning something on those grounds .....
i am really hoping geet will question maan tomorrow....she is not a weakling to take this nonsense from maan...at least she has the right to ask him that if he were so tired then y did he start on her...

GN....sweet dreams!!☺️

Nags .. neend toh aa rahi hai ....but cant help talking to u all....πŸ˜ƒ

@ Nags .....yea he does ....now even more coz they both are in it together ...they need to sit and talk this over .....i hope the cvs are planning something on those grounds .....

i agree...proper conversation is very imp for any married couple....i hv seen couples breaking up just because of stupid MUs which they cud hv easily solved thru mutual convos...lack of convo is very dangerous for any relationship....be it husband-wife, parents-kids and also among friends and siblings...
Originally posted by aditi123_78

yes...geet will still say that she wants the baby to live....but now i think it is more unfair on maan because she is not just his lover now...she is his wife...
but i dont think geet will say anymore that the baby is more important to her than maan...at best she will say that both r equally imp to her...
i dont think in our culture....any wife will say that her hubby is any less imp...

@ aditi ...if handled well by the cvs ...it would come out real good ...both of them discussing something for their future ... i know the baby hold its importance for both of them but then Geet will have to understand what Maans happiness is ...ie Geet herself .....all this while Maan did everything for Geet no matter what ...i guess the cvs want to show that ...how far will Geet go for Maans happiness and their life together ......

Nags .. neend toh aa rahi hai ....but cant help talking to u all....πŸ˜ƒ

We all are so addictive ...na?πŸ˜ƒ

We all are so addictive ...na?πŸ˜ƒ

ek taraf tum log aur doosri taraf me bed ....beech main phassi main .....karun maih kya karun