rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Kkadss

Mai Aayi Aayi Aayi Aayi...
Aagayi!!!!

*Ahem Ahem*
Maan ko ultimatum mila hai!! Maan ki izzat ko Geet se kharta!!๐Ÿ˜
Sherni full form mein haiii!!!! Khabardaar Hoshiyaar!!!
๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Shivu title change karo!!!
Geet singing:
Waiting for tonight, oh
When you would be here in my arms
Waiting for tonight, oh
I've dreamed of this love for so long
Waiting for tonight

Arjun ka bhanda phutega! Annie ka tamasha banega!!!๐Ÿฅณ
I dnt like Annie๐Ÿ˜ก!! & Arjun also falls in the same category!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Tooo many evils spoil the show!! (Yayayay I knw I copied it)๐Ÿ˜†
But Veerji ne daanta kyun nahin ... I was waiting for that!!!๐Ÿ˜”

I like the way Romeo shatters in front of Maan.... No 1 acts that way! "Aankhon se daantna shuru kardenge (Yday's epi)"

Hello Kadds.....
I know its khatra for Maan Singh Khurana.....Patha nahi
tha ki aaisa din bhi aayga....๐Ÿ˜†
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jes75

Hey Aditi ...how u doin ? ๐Ÿค—

not gud yaar...i am disappointed so much...i am longing to see some hot hot scenes since they r married now...i feel now it was better wen they were just lovers...we cud hv more intimate scenes then....

and the way maan is determined to avoid his wife...its quite irritating...and we all know maan's determination....

so unless geet takes some sort of initiative i hv no hope....

the doc has given few days...which means in few days maan will hv to tell the truth to geet....after that we hv to forget romance and all because geet will be shattered by the loss of her baby...

i am truly upset...more because i can understand that the track will now focus on AA....which is simply intolerable for me....

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jes75

O Munii ...i love you for this โค๏ธ....to be called hatti katti is so much better ...๐Ÿ˜†  arrey yaar usse bhi khila khila ke apne jaisa kar dengey ..... apple juice se bechare ka kya hota hoga ...kuchh tagda khana kayegaa toh hi jhel payegaa ๐Ÿคฃ hum dono ko .....๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Vitamins will help him, what say?...Hum yaar khaatey peetey gharane ke hain....Usko bhi bana deingey.....

Muniza
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Aankhon mein bhare hain kai sawal, kya milenge unke jawab?

Bindas title meri tinku......Vinu hova hum se paraya...Family ka jo lagata tha nara, family ko hi bhol gaya....Kya yehi tha uska pyaar? Bas itna sa tha humara saath?

Vinu for you:

Aadmi musafir hai, ek aata ek jaata hai
Jaate jaatey raste mein kuch yaadein chor jata hai๐Ÿ˜ญ...

What i would say about todays episode, Loved Maan questioned to Annie, that why would she entered in room without knocking? It symbolise he never wants Annie's interference in their life...Good good MSK... Sub manner bhol gaiee hai....Anyways loved Drashti expression, when Maan left the room..Geet had question to ask, but cause of Annie's entry she hadn't got chance to ask....MSK bach gaya....

Daadi. Annie and Geet scene were cute...Loved it how Daadi called Annie "kabab mein haddi", waakhi she is kabab mein haddi.....

Drashti was looking so beautiful in red suit, sahi ki dulhan, hawwww she cooked for Maan...I hate it when i saw BD on Maan place ๐Ÿ˜ก, so i hadnt enjoyed much that scene..But must say Drashti expression was killing in that scene, she was tooo good.....Poor Maan for her happiness sake ate the pasta...Loved "Pasta ka Vaasta"....

Office people were chilling, planing to go movie, but MSK entry ruined the plan lolz....Loved Romeo quick reply to Maan "nahin shaadi ki picture, daikhi kitni achi hai" lolz....My Manisha was planning to go Dubai for Madhumaas for a month...Loved how Adi said "ek mahine baad bhi mut aana"....Lavu Manisha is coming Dubai๐Ÿ˜‰.....

Anyways Daadi called and scold MSK and remind him to come home early for muh dikhai....hai hai hai me too excited for muh dikhai...

Drashti was looking so beautiful....Daadi praised her, and i loved it when she said "aise hi Maan aapke deewane nahin"๐Ÿ˜ณ....

Hai hai hai iss pal ka mujhe kub se tha intezaar, lolz...I loved the whole convo between MaanEet...Loved it how Geet informed him "soch samajh ke aayega aaj aapki izzat ko khatra hai" good good Geet...You should had to say "aaj aapki khair nahin, ghar soch samajh kur aayega, aapki izzat ko khatra hai"......Loved it how Maan was so afraid that what she wanna do, but his dialogue ๐Ÿ˜ก...Preggy hai toh kya hai, consumate nahin kur sakti? Come on yaar, baar baar wohi baat....

Annie kept hiding and lying to Maan, which will definitely make him angry later...he will burst out on all 3 womens...Uff isliye kehte hain aadmi ki baat sunni chahiye...Anyways Geet will stand with Annie, and both bhiya bhabi will help her in future....Arjun ๐Ÿ˜ก, tu ne mere armaano ka khoon kiya, i had so much trust on you that you would be different from other mens, and you would had master plan, pur khoda pahaad, nikla tu lolz.....

Over all good episode 8/10, 2 mark i cut for BD๐Ÿ˜ก, and Arjun๐Ÿ˜ก....Rest were good.......Drashti was tooooooooooo good, with her expression...She was looking soooooooooooooo cute in both dresses....

Muniza

you said it all nothing to add...............
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

not gud yaar...i am disappointed so much...i am longing to see some hot hot scenes since they r married now...i feel now it was better wen they were just lovers...we cud hv more intimate scenes then....

and the way maan is determined to avoid his wife...its quite irritating...and we all know maan's determination....

so unless geet takes some sort of initiative i hv no hope....

the doc has given few days...which means in few days maan will hv to tell the truth to geet....after that we hv to forget romance and all because geet will be shattered by the loss of her baby...

i am truly upset...more because i can understand that the track will now focus on AA....which is simply intolerable for me....

Yea Aditi ... i know what u feel ....was really disgusted to see AA manoing their SR ....Maaneet SR would have been dreamy ...but i dunno what these Cvs have in mind .....also i'm thinking will Maan get to tell Geet about the abortion and the docs warning ....who knows all this stress of Maan ignoring her after the marriage may lead to something drastic like Geet falling sick or something 
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

reserved 

Maan should stop saying ... woh maa banney waali hai .. main yeh nahi kar sakta .. and should now do something about it ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† now his saying those lines have begun to sound like NTs threats....
I agree, koi iska Muh bandh karvao๐Ÿ˜†

The episode was like the passing of another day in ones life .. Maan wakes up and gets ready for office, whereaas Geet on her part takes up her responsiblity as the bahu of the houshold .. 
i liked the real touch they added with the pasta not tasting perfect ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Yes it was, The pasta Scene was real Good......

Maan covering it up with i promised you the world and i will make sure i give it to you was sweet and touching ...
that he has run away to office cos he doesnt want to be around her lest he gets caught is apparent ... he knows he will not be able to lie to her ...
talking of which most scenes of Maan and Geet were not in one frame! looks like Gurmeets holiday has begun ... will we again have to make do with a few filler episodes? i wont mind if there is stuff in them...
Arjun's track i had this thought in my head that i was discussin on Vijis thread .. the diff between Arjun and Maan has been brought out beautifully with one incident ..
Maan could have gone ahead and consummated his wedding, since he had every right to now and his lady love was complying as well.. Maan however stopped himself not cos she is pregnant only, he stopped himself cos he didnt want Geet to get more emotionally tied down to him ...deep down under, Maan knows the day geet comes to know Maan would anyday choose her over the baby she will be shattered he hasnt kept up the promise and hence is trying to keep away from her ... in that way he is shielding her ...
Arjun on his part is totally the opposite, just to extract revenge he has put his love aside, and has not even thought of the repercussions of his actions ...
thats why tomorrow when Geet learns of why Maan did all this she may forgive him since she knows he did it for her love .. Arjun on the other hand will not get forgiveness though he repents, since he has hurt his loved one for the sake of another ..
Waah waah waah๐Ÿ‘

aapki izzat ko khtara was cute and Maan's reactions to it cuter .. like i said when i started ... Maan needs to stop saying, main aisa nahi kar sakta Geet pregnant hai ... and actually do something about it ...
how about a short trip somewhere to cheer her up for starters?
maana ladayi aur jhagde ke baad pyar badhta hai ... lekin iss baar ladayi karni zaroori hai kya?

since the thread is titled for vinu here is my gaana for him...

Me says:

Ishq Mein Iske, Baanvri Hoon Mein
Yeh Bhala Hai To, Kya Buri Hoon Mein
Yeh Ladka, Hai Phir Bhi, Jaane Kyun Sharmaaye,
Jaane Kyun Sharmaaye, Haan Sharmaaye
Is Deewane Ladke Ko, Koi Samjhaye...

Jaanti Hoon Mein, Yeh Tadapta Hai
Pyar Mein Iska, Dil Dhadakta Hai

Jise Dekho Dil Ki Dhuni Ramata Hai
Are Yeh Mandir Nahin Hai, Shivala Nahin Hai
Haseenon Se Kehdo Kahin Aur Jayen
Mera Dil Hai Dil, Koi Dharamshala Nahin Hai

Yeh Akele Mein, Aah Bharta Hai
Phir Bhi Kehne Se, Yeh Kyun Darta Hai
Sach Kuchh Bhi, Bole Na, Jhoothi Baat Banaaye
Jhoothi Baat Banaaye, Haan Banaaye

Is Deewane Ladke Ko, Koi Samjhaye
Pyar Mohabbat Se Na Jaane, Kyun Yeh Ghabraye
Dard-E-Dil, Jaane Na, Paas Maein Jitna Aaun
Utni Door Yeh Jaaye, Jaaye, Haan Jaaye
Vinu hota toh yeh kehta :

Arz Hai, Kuch Majnu Bane, Kuch Raanjha Bane
Kuch Romeo, Kuch Farhad Hue
Is Rang Roop Ki Chaahat Mein, Jaane Kitne Barbaad Hue, Vo Dekho

Phool Khilte Hain, Bahaaron Ka Sama Hota Hai
Aise Mausam Mein Hi To, Pyar Jawaan Hota Hai
Dil Ki Baaton Ko, Hothon Se Nahin Kehte
Yeh Fasaana To, Nigaahon Se Bayaan Hota Hai

Nihu...meri JKB PKB partner.....U know ki main kya kahoongi....so my question is kya kehna zaroori hai????
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

hi...nice to see u here today....

yup no class today๐Ÿ˜ƒ so here with u all
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrita2010

Phir se wohi baatein?

"Geet tum pregnant ho"...does it mean that pregnant women have no right for that??? SR postpone karne ka naye bahana....I find it funny cos in almost all the serials SR is postponed for months, be it a love marriage or arranged marriage. I know in Maneet's case its different, but how could people reject like that in real life....Hmm, after all these are reel๐Ÿ˜†

Viji, we have discussed about this before too๐Ÿ˜†

Yes Babes,,,waise aaj phir se the same line Popped up๐Ÿ˜•

About the Episode

The morning that followed after the first night was real...Maan, as usual went to office and Geet started as the official bahu of the K family.  I loved the expressions of them at the breakfast table, it is so real๐Ÿ˜Š

I wonder how long Maan could stay away from Geet, excusing that he has so much work to do. Though he was able to cover up the first night's withdrawal by saying that Geet was tired, how long and how many more excuses may come up....well, I really don't know๐Ÿ˜†

Maan knew that Geet is pregnant, I believe that he also knows that what the couples do after marriage. Yes, Geet has complications in her pregnancy, so why not Maan think of her well-being instead of saying/thinking that she is pregnant. For me that dialogue felt more like that Maan has discovered something after marriage, which is Geet's fault and he is distancing himself from her. 
I'm impatiently waiting for the actual reason which is yet to be revealed

Maan stays away from Geet physically...well, he is aware of her condition, so why not he supports her emotionally?๐Ÿ˜• I don't know how, but I don't want to see Geet break emotionally again.

Anwesha is still living in between dreamy and real life, but her dreams are going to be black and white for the time being cos Arjun is a weak man who used her for the sake of his sister....I don't want to write more about them at the moment.

Waah Amu.....Kya Likha hai...too good...Loved it babes....especially Supporting Her emotionally BRILLIANT....

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I say sherni should get her sher drunks
maan ko chadti hai remember?? Or to him he doesn't.....but sherni knows he does get drunk๐Ÿ˜‰

or even better.....give him some high doses of fructose
that high fructose will get his manly urges going๐Ÿ˜ˆ
if ya know what i mean๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muniza75

Vitamins will help him, what say?...Hum yaar khaatey peetey gharane ke hain....Usko bhi bana deingey.....

Muniza

Munni ....usse Vitamin M aur Vitamin J ki zaroorat hai ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ  hal koi gal nahi ...de dengey ....hamare saath reh ke aur bhi hot and shekshy ho jayegaa munda .....๐Ÿ˜ƒ