Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
@Aditi- yes i know.....i had said the same yesterday as well!!!! Hi by the way!!!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Jes75

arrey yaar yeh tum sab ka pyaar hai jo mujhe yaha kaisi bhio haalat mein kheech lata hai ...and of course the reason for getting better was Maans fingers and his hot deadly looks .....u know i was thinking is it jus me or does he look more hotter than normal now ...😃 😳  kal woh jis tareeke se softly in that intoxicating voice mein bol raha tha ....it was so so HAWT !!!!!! 😳 😆

omg omg omg omg omg....now i am goin to have to go watch that episode again
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so hot hot hot hot hot
Maannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn😍 the way he said "tumnay suna nahin" and the bg score that played WOW WOW WOW....

and Geet what expressions she gave

Love love love Gurti.....both are just brillianto!!!!
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muniza75

Hai hai hai na yaad dila, waisey hum leingey uski himmat ka tesht...Bechara, hum dono ke beech baneyga kabab lolz....

Muniza

Munni sahi main ..aisi test lengey ki woh kabhi bhool nahi payegaa.....😆  test ke bojh ke tale dab jayegaa bechara 🤣
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

omg omg omg omg omg....now i am goin to have to go watch that episode again
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so hot hot hot hot hot
Maannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn😍 the way he said "tumnay suna nahin" and the bg score that played WOW WOW WOW....

and Geet what expressions she gave

Love love love Gurti.....both are just brillianto!!!!

Arrey yaar that scene was really something ...and know what after watching that part  in the morning , soon after  i read Vrushy's wishful thinking and u can imagine what thoughts ran in my mind 😆 😃 elephants on a rampage would have been slower ....😆  but alas it was a dream ....
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

@Aditi- yes i know.....i had said the same yesterday as well!!!! Hi by the way!!!

hi...nice to see u here today....
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: LavZ

Shivu lovely title👍🏼......

todys song fr Vinu mere Jeeju : 

Inteha ho gayi intezaar ki aayi na kuchh khabar Nihu ke Vinu ki....
Yeh hamein hai yakeen bewafaa woh nahin phir wajah kya hui intezaar ki....
......................EDITED..........................

Piya ka Ghar hai yeh...Rani hoon main....Rani hoon Ghar ki....
Mere piya ka Ghar hai yeh...Rani hoon main....Rani hoon Ghar ki....
Abhi aathe honge....aathehonge woh...mulaqaathe honge...tho kahin baathei honge...
Naino se tho nain mile hai....waise hum din rayn milenge....

Geets cooks continentl fr Maan....da way Maan trid to make her happy was cute...har bite ka poora maza lena chahtha hoon...ha hai...maza le rahe the paani peeke😆😆...chalo...well dat is Maan...we all noe dat...fr Geets happines he wd do nyhtin....."thumhe khushiya dene ka wada kiya hai maine...pareshan karne ka nahi"...yeh dialog yaad raknaa Maan babu...u mite need it later....pehli poori tho bangayi....aur Geet banagi ek bohot achi bahu.....bt wat abt her happiness n hopes?hmm....

Bachnaa ae haseenon lo main aa gayaa...
Husn ka aashiq, husn ka dushman...
Apni ada hai yaaron se judaa, hai ho!

Arjun finally was expressionlz tody aftr Annie left....good...coz odr wiz it wd luk lyk he neva had ny feelings fr her n dat wd b stupid naa.....chalo....so Mr.Rathod is plannin a surpriz fr sumone elz.....i jst knew it dat der wd b sumone els....infrnt of Annie he wd put da ring on sumone elz....i soo hope dis is proven wrong😕....it wd b better if Arjun gets engagd to her n den make a better foundtn in KM....den ruin Maan financially, parally makin problms btw Maan n Annie....coz Annie is very imp in Maans lyf...wat better way dan to instigt her against him.....he wd b left shatterd n dis wd b da tym Geet wd b HIS pillar of support....Maan has alwas been her support...enof .....nw its Geets tym!!!

Sheesha ho ya dil ho...
Aakhir toot jaata hai....
Lab tak aate aate haathon se..
Sagar choot jaata hai....

Annie is fr a terrible heartbrk...if nt nw den latr....onz she cums to noe abt Arjun she wdnt b able to accept it....she loves him soo much....she belivz him soo much.....Arjun will realiz his mistak latr bt i guess it wd b late!!!😕

Lighter moments:
Daadi n Geet bondin was sweet as alwas...😉
Pasta scene was cute too...😛
Romeo is a very very cool chartr....reminds me of Benji.....Shaadi ke photos!! yeah right!!!😆😆da office scene was very cute one...especially manishaaa talkin abt his/her madhumaas....😆
But da best one was:
"lekin aaj main thakhi nahi hoon.....tho soch samajh ke ghar aayega....kyunki aaj aapke izzath ko kahthra hai!!!!!"😳WONDERFUL Geet!!!!👏halla bol!!!!😆

So Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana is all set to seduce Mr.Maan Singh Khurana😳.....i am waitin...ab kya karoge Baba Maan Singh Khurana?!?😆aap tho phas gaye....nw dnt u dare sit in da office all nite😡.....

Bakhi baad mei...no...i changd my mind..i am done.....😆

Lov,
Lavzz

Waah Lavz......Yes Arjun not having any expressions was really awesome, i mean the guys knows how to do his part well and we despise him to the core for that...thanks to the Cvs' who brought in nothing but the same Ghisa Pitta track.....

Inke Creativity ka khoon in logo ne khud kiya.....the Revenge track could have very well be portrayed in another fashion, with another plot but no!!!.....

Geet-Dadi Bond was really cute......and so was the Pasta scene...the whole Pata ka isse koi vaasta nhi cracked me up😆

Love Viji
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jes75

Munni sahi main ..aisi test lengey ki woh kabhi bhool nahi payegaa.....😆  test ke bojh ke tale dab jayegaa bechara 🤣

Waisey dab hi jaayega, hum dono ko dikha hai, kitni hatti katti hain mashallah lolz... Uske saamne toh achi hi hain...

Muniza
Hey Aditi ...how u doin ? 🤗
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Guys this is what one Member posted on a topic made...Posting here for reading purpose, and maybe a though provoking discussion

Annie and Arjun.

I think they have been lamblasted enough already. Not only for their acting skills but also the air time they had come to consume. CV's strategy is best known to them.
In today's episode, they twosome beat the 'awesome' by miles to the.....well, you know what I mean, dont you.

Their whirlwind romance ( pre and post Arjun's character turning negative)defies logic. Not unexpected though. CV has a rich history of being on the erring side of logic and common sense.  

The story was otherwise brewing to a boiling point and CV adds an undesirable concoction. As if picking a rookie wasn't bad enough they stoop to a new low- borrowing plot from 'K' series.

What started off as a family drama, meant to highlight social issues and a girl's fight for justice is slowly steadily sinking into a revenge saga.

First Nayantara. Brij comes next, and now Arjun.
Geet commanded, nay, demanded that audience relate to her. Her spirits to battle all odds, in face of numerous adversities and bring her unborn child into this big world connected with the audience. 

Teens and adults alike reasoned that the wronged should claim her life back with dignity and self respect intact and the perpetrators of the crime be out behind bars.

That's a social responsibility with each of us and CV struck the right chords there. Maan's character was the perfect foil and despite a million rationality being tossed around carelessly, the character's righteousness ensured wecome to love the lead pair. 

Today the two have come a long way on the show and the characters are etched on our minds forever.  And then CV rocks the boat and is in for a free fall.  

The dead rising from the ashes, marital disharmony, revenge-avenge plot,extra marital affairs, children outside of wedlock, way ward brothers and sisters, general lack of morality, betrayal, in law horror, evil daughter in law, pregnancies from all plausible reasons ranging from rape, consensual to raging hormones? 

Sounds familiar? They are the chief elements in most or all of the shows that run daily across 100's of channel. Take a look at each in singularity and I demand to  know why GHSP should be any different? 

The answer probably lies in the treatment of these elements and blending it into the story without any of them sticking out like an eye sore. And then things change and it's been such a let down.

Annie making out with Arjun under the same roof as her brother's wedding is unacceptable. It's a new low for CV. We understand dramatics. Bringing in Brij and Nayantara right when the wedding bells toll was theatrical enough. A la Parineeta act was entirely expendable. 

I recall the scene from one of the earliest episode when Geet sneaks out of her home to meet Maan and asks him for the agent's contact number who sold the plot to him. Maan was condescending to her and alludes to her presence in his house at that hour in a very bad light. Geet nearly slaps him but restrains herself and says , " you were right about not using force / strike a blow to the helpless.And something about?aapki soch bhi utni hi choti hai?."

For a man as principled as Maan, CV deemed fit that Arjun delivers the blow where it hurts the most. And so, they contrive the story to portray a man taking advantage of a woman to put his plan through. 

Now those of you raising an eyebrow at the word ' advantage' can rest easy. CV actually has a social message in there. We need to read between the lines.

Annie is educated, loved by her family and like any other teen given to whims and fancies. That could be any one of the million teens out there. But CV takes it a step further to paint a picture of stupidity beyond belief.

So if a girl like Annie can fall to charming deception, shed her inhibitions along with clothes, it could happen to be just about anyone in real world.

I do believe in love at first sight. And if we dint believe in love we wouldn't be following GHSP today. Yet, Annie-Arjun's romance is unacceptable to us

Why

Because it is running parallel to the all important wedding track?

Because it is gaining momentum by leaps and bounds in comparison to the snail paced wedding and consuming equal if not more air time on the show?

Because we are deeply passionate about the impact of it on Maan-Geet track?

OR

Because, it's beyond our sensibilities to see a man-woman fall in love in a matter of days?

Because, they compromise on social norms and indulge in promiscuous behavior?

Because, Annie's character is portrayed as one with 'easy' virtues?

Aforementioned are 2 set of reasoning. One from the story PoV and the other from a social PoV. Do put your thinking caps on and reconsider why GHSP appeals to you. 

I don't want to sound like a saint or be preachy but I was sold to the concept that the show was addressing a social evil. It was being done in an immensely appealing fashion, targeted the youth, oozed innocence and simplicity, did not resort of shenanigans or exaggerations, kept the fun factor intact, had lead actors working their magic on us and we fell to these charms despite a wayward storyline.  

It has increasingly, overwhelmingly and obsessively boiled down to Geet and Maan today.No offense to all Geet-Maan fans. They are the reason I am still watching the show. I am merely thinking aloud.

Why was Chak De India, Rang de basanti, Fashion such big hits? Only because they had good performances? I highly doubt that. All 3 were youth oriented movies and they held a message there in?  

Even "Paheli" has stupenduous performances and even nominated in a category for the Oscars. It was a major dud despite the stars. Why? Because one din't connect to it? 

Its time we look at the big picture and draw conclusions than to go with the flow of widespread emotions. 

Long after the show wraps up on Star One I want to remember the story as a fairytale. Not as a show that had a sister getting cosy and comprising her own moral values as also putting the household honor at stake. 

Now that's a double edged sword. 'Honor'. Define it. 

Why is that when Geet's family ask her to abort the child and keep mum over the betrayal for the sake of family honor we find Geet's rebellion righteous.Because Geet believes  it is right? She has been wronged and she wants to keep the baby and wage a lone battle against social prejudices governed by a male dominated society. Therefore, Geet is actually exercising her free will. Geet conceived as a result of a con job. She din't know she was part of a bigger plan.

Now let's consider Annie.

She is a spoilt, rich brat, used to getting things her way and like most teenagers with a very dismissive attitude to speak of. Along comes a man she feels is a perfect match to her. She doesn't wait to be asked and is the new age womanmaking the first move. She believes she is right in choosing her partner and exercise her will.

So?

She isn't the first woman on planet to be duped by charms of a man.

She isn't the first woman to give into raging hormones.

She isn't the first woman to lie about her love escapades.

She isn't the first woman to prioritize love over family.

She isn't the first human being who is just plain stupid.

But she is branded stupid? Too forward? And to use words used in other threads on this forum?badtameez, naalayak, chaalooo , fast?so on and so forth.On the show it's a complete circle. Annie will pretty much land in same situation as Geet was at the beginning of the show.

Today we are tolerant of live in's, divorces, bigamy, consummating prior to tying the knot and we label this as personal freedom and free will. I for one will respect a choice and can live with that. But there is no need for me to measure it up against my set of values and ethics. To each his own.

The reactions on the thread devoted to Annie and Arjun is vicious purely from the story PoV. I was hoping to see someone look at the issue in totality beyond just the story. 

If I needed to preach I would have turned a social activist or worse still join hands with National Commission for Woman and actually do something than write posts on a forum dedicated to the entertainment industry. 

Valid point. However, the motive here was to draw on the thought process of the common man. You and I. We are the audience. We are part of the society. The same mass that CV is trying to cater by way of entertainment. We are part of that society which unites to give Jessica Lal case a retrial. We united to express solidarity to an earthquake or a flash flood in the same breath as we were outraged over a powerful nation flattening another, for rhyme and reason best known to them, as if it owned the world. 

Yes I watch the show to escape from the reality of it all. Commercial formula based movies are a run away hit and its poorer cousin from "art house" meet with debacles at the BO. A perfectly good show is taking on unwarranted burdens upon itself and ruining the essence of it. That's my grouse.

Yes, you can ask me to shut up with my lecture and take it elsewhere. Well. I would. For now. I will try and leave my brain out of this in future and stick to cutesy posts.

Originally posted by: muniza75

Waisey dab hi jaayega, hum dono ko dikha hai, kitni hatti katti hain mashallah lolz... Uske saamne toh achi hi hain...

Muniza

O Munii ...i love you for this ❤️....to be called hatti katti is so much better ...😆  arrey yaar usse bhi khila khila ke apne jaisa kar dengey ..... apple juice se bechare ka kya hota hoga ...kuchh tagda khana kayegaa toh hi jhel payegaa 🤣 hum dono ko .....🤣 🤣