Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Kads - Oh so you are from Dubai as well, chalo phir ready ho jao Manisha ke swagat ke liye, aa raha hai mdhumaas ke liye dubai...

Muniza

Manisha.. shaadi karega??? yaan karegi???? Pehle woh decide toh karle
Phir Madhumaas ke bare mein sooche!

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Kadz.....there is a way to make it work for Dubai.....Lavu is from Dubai...and she is on skype with us.   She just left...otherwise we could have asked her what she does.  Will surly ask her tomorrow...and let you know.

I cam bck Nagss😆.....bt nt on skype..i left my headfns dwnstrs😳...so wil b here on thread fr sumtym....😉

Kadz...i was in India fr 6 months fr my trainin....I dwnloaded skype den....if u already hav skype dwnloaded it wil wrk in dubai....u cnt dwnload it frm Dubai coz Etisalat has blockd it...
we r on FB......we also hav a group - Maaneet Idiots....check Vrush's list we all r der on her FB list😉
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

What's the difference between Geet and Ani, except that Geet came from a more conservative family, and her immediate family was present to witness her marriage with Dev, regarding which everything was FAKE and Ani comes from quite a modern upbringing who gets away with what she wants, and did not have any witness at all to the so called marriage with Arjun.

Just compare both the situation the Girls have been in….You can witness History Repeat….The plot is same

The whole Geet-Dev Thing takes place in a matter of 25-27 days….

The whole Ani-Arjun matter too takes place in a time frame of 25-27 days…max 32

Geet was made to believe that Dev truly loves her, he convinces her that he is blessed to get Geet as his partner etc and so She builds up all her FUTURE LIFE based on that only to be shattered….

Same happens with Ani; she too is made to believe that she is the center of Arjun's Universe… that she is the one for him, and so she too dreams of a life with him based on what he said…will be shattered or not time will show

For Geet she believed that she was married and she was giving herself to her husband…Was he her husband NO!!!

For Ani she too believed that she was getting married to Arjun and she was giving herself to the one she thought was her life partner her soul mate….

Both these times the Girls believed that the Guys they were giving their selves to were honest and true to their words…..

And so they both have been the Victim of the same, just the motive they were used was different one for self Interest, one for the sake of Revenge….

What happened with Geet after she finds out Dev cheated her, what she does, how she takes control of her life is what we expect every other woman to do, if they fall prey for the fake marriage and atrocities in the name of family honor….

What Ani will do when she finds out, she has been used will def be something to watch out for….

Just because she got intimate with Arjun on the day of her brothers wedding, she is bashed left right and center, I feel that's unfair….. Its Sad Ki Ani is being treated so rudely……

Both the cases are same, then why was Geet Sympathized and why is Ani scrutinized????

I am not defending Ani….I really wish she would have boldly said to Arjun ki they can't do this…..

But at the end of the day she for once just believed and trusted the person she felt was genuinely in love with her….

Just my POV...Not to Offend anyone

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LavZ

I cam bck Nagss😆.....bt nt on skype..i left my headfns dwnstrs😳...so wil b here on thread fr sumtym....😉

Kadz...i was in India fr 6 months fr my trainin....I dwnloaded skype den....if u already hav skype dwnloaded it wil wrk in dubai....u cnt dwnload it frm Dubai coz Etisalat has blockd it...
we r on FB......we also hav a group - Maaneet Idiots....check Vrush's list we all r der on her FB list😉

So all she needs is the skype.exe to install...can i not email it to her...and she can run it from her local machine?
LavZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Lavu...u r right no PAPPAS needed here...sorry...me kaan pakading!!😃

Kadz is in Dubai...and she needs to know how to make Skype work there for her...can you PM her and tell her what she needs to do!!

Nags...no need to say sorry....agli baar kahan naa tho..tho...main rooth jaavungi aur phir u wil hav to manaofy me😭...hw ur headache😆😆......aur waise bhi kissi mahan aadmi ne kaha hai dosthi mei no sorry n no thank you....😆😆😉

I hav already explaind it in my previouz post....wil pm her too...teek hai naaniji?😳
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LavZ

Wohi toh na!! Yahan har ek cheez pe pehle bann lag jata hai!!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Viji- It is not that i don't feel for Ani.......i feel for what she has gone through kind of....i just cannot connect with the character of ani that is all....nothing more...

whereas DD lives and breathes the character of geet all the way till now.....i still remember that horrid aiport scene....and just thinkin about that scene yet still brings tears to my eyes.....
GC lives and breathes his character as well...Gurti both are well under the skin of maaneet

I can connect to the character of geet.........i feel connected to her....and feel like what she has gone through i can feel it.....i feel her pain.......it was as though everything she went through i witnessed it......live.....that it happened to me.....i can put myself in her position....and can feel what she has been through

however....

I cannot connect with Ani because of the actress that plays the role of ani......how are we to connect with the character when the actor who is playin the character has not been able to get under the skin of Ani Khurana....
I cannot put myself in her position.....because i would have not done what she did

I hate Arjun....because i can see him connected with his character....he is doin arjun very well.....so i hate him and dispise him...
Piyush too had gotten well under the skin of Arjun....

also I do not sympatheize with Ani much because it was her brother's wedding...she was supposed to be with him.....as a sister she had many rituals to perform.....and she went missing for Arjun.....

arjun cares for his family his sister NT....he did this whole revenge thing out of the love for his family; and here Ani is ready to die for Arjun....leaving her very family behind.

To me....what she did was a slap on Maan's and Geet's face......an insult.

An insult to maan's upbringing....and love for his sister

and an bigger insult to geet.....that ani allowed NT to win again....to allow another man related to her to make the same mistake.....for fallin for Arjun......despite knowin that he is NT's bro

...unless if there is anyway u can convince me....that what she did was right....till then i will hate her for not being there with her brother.....durin his most important day
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Viji though the characters and the situations were different, Anwesha becomes the second Geet...I mean we all are thinking the same, right?

Awesome take😊

@all idiots 
time for me to hit bed..good night🥱
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: amrita2010

Viji though the characters and the situations were different, Anwesha becomes the second Geet...I mean we all are thinking the same, right?

Awesome take😊

@all idiots 
time for me to hit bed..good night🥱

ok gn.....sleep tight!!🤗
LavZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kkadss

Wohi toh na!! Yahan har ek cheez pe pehle bann lag jata hai!!

I noe!! pata nahi inka kya problm hai😡....i usd to b soo scard if it wd wrk in Dubai or nt..i usd to keep on cribin n trouble all of des pple😆😆....askin wat if it doesnt wrk der.....tab main kya karungi?hw wil i talk to u all....i dnt wnt to miss da fun n all.....aftr reachin da frst thing i did was log onto Skype....n write a msg n askd if des pple can see it or nt....tab jaake meri jaan mei jaan aayi...😆

Nags - even if u snd it to her I dnt noe if it wil wrk or nt ...coz fr installatn she has to use da local net connktn naa....n da local net connktn thru out UAE is Etisalat n dey hav banned it....dnt wori Kadz we wil find a way out...... 😉
hum honge kamyaab...hum honge kaamyaab ek din...
mann mei hai vishwaas...poora hai vishwaas...
hum honge kamyaab ek din!!!😉😳