Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz Chand zameen pe utra, Maan ki izzat ko khatra

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar Ouch...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar Big smile

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM Big smile

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 26 January 2011 at 9:54am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010lovetheserial--Magnificent---Amrita2010mechantefilleLavZrickksadoremevirgo--Nargis--vivacious_gurlblackb28Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Index

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent---Amrita2010Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
"phingers and insulation is a very good thing"
"as i have said before, GC's phingers have a mind of their own"
ROFL
RES

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kkadss--Magnificent---Amrita2010lovetheserialadoremevirgopreetgurtiInfinitedreams

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Har sawaal ka jawab nahin mil sakta , Mere pyar ka hisab nahin mil saktaSmileCry

Edited by killerkinrul - 26 January 2011 at 7:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent---Amrita2010lovetheserialadoremevirgo--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Aankhon mein bhare hain kai sawal, kya milenge unke jawab?

Bindas title meri tinku......Vinu hova hum se paraya...Family ka jo lagata tha nara, family ko hi bhol gaya....Kya yehi tha uska pyaar? Bas itna sa tha humara saath?

Vinu for you:

Aadmi musafir hai, ek aata ek jaata hai
Jaate jaatey raste mein kuch yaadein chor jata haiCry...

What i would say about todays episode, Loved Maan questioned to Annie, that why would she entered in room without knocking? It symbolise he never wants Annie's interference in their life...Good good MSK... Sub manner bhol gaiee hai....Anyways loved Drashti expression, when Maan left the room..Geet had question to ask, but cause of Annie's entry she hadn't got chance to ask....MSK bach gaya....

Daadi. Annie and Geet scene were cute...Loved it how Daadi called Annie "kabab mein haddi", waakhi she is kabab mein haddi.....

Drashti was looking so beautiful in red suit, sahi ki dulhan, hawwww she cooked for Maan...I hate it when i saw BD on Maan place Angry, so i hadnt enjoyed much that scene..But must say Drashti expression was killing in that scene, she was tooo good.....Poor Maan for her happiness sake ate the pasta...Loved "Pasta ka Vaasta"....

Office people were chilling, planing to go movie, but MSK entry ruined the plan lolz....Loved Romeo quick reply to Maan "nahin shaadi ki picture, daikhi kitni achi hai" lolz....My Manisha was planning to go Dubai for Madhumaas for a month...Loved how Adi said "ek mahine baad bhi mut aana"....Lavu Manisha is coming DubaiWink.....

Anyways Daadi called and scold MSK and remind him to come home early for muh dikhai....hai hai hai me too excited for muh dikhai...

Drashti was looking so beautiful....Daadi praised her, and i loved it when she said "aise hi Maan aapke deewane nahin"Embarrassed....

Hai hai hai iss pal ka mujhe kub se tha intezaar, lolz...I loved the whole convo between MaanEet...Loved it how Geet informed him "soch samajh ke aayega aaj aapki izzat ko khatra hai" good good Geet...You should had to say "aaj aapki khair nahin, ghar soch samajh kur aayega, aapki izzat ko khatra hai"......Loved it how Maan was so afraid that what she wanna do, but his dialogue Angry...Preggy hai toh kya hai, consumate nahin kur sakti? Come on yaar, baar baar wohi baat....

Annie kept hiding and lying to Maan, which will definitely make him angry later...he will burst out on all 3 womens...Uff isliye kehte hain aadmi ki baat sunni chahiye...Anyways Geet will stand with Annie, and both bhiya bhabi will help her in future....Arjun Angry, tu ne mere armaano ka khoon kiya, i had so much trust on you that you would be different from other mens, and you would had master plan, pur khoda pahaad, nikla tu lolz.....

Over all good episode 8/10, 2 mark i cut for BDAngry, and ArjunAngry....Rest were good.......Drashti was tooooooooooo good, with her expression...She was looking soooooooooooooo cute in both dresses....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 26 January 2011 at 11:33am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu--Magnificent---Amrita2010lovetheserialLavZvivacious_gurl--Nargis--mysterygurl1427adoremevirgopreetgurti

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I saw the episode..very very late and i liked what i saw..

the next day..some sweet moments some... questionable..

overall nice next day...with some questioned answered and others yet...leaving.some questions..

i dont think i have much to say other than this

i wrote something based on the precap...

do read and comment

I Feel the Earth Move!!

Edited by -RushTrip- - 26 January 2011 at 6:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010--Magnificent---Amrita2010LavZpreetgurti

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Shivi...title suggestion......"Chand zameen pe utra..Maan ki izzat ko khatra"

Oye...yeh Vinu kaun hai??Angry  Oh...you mean that BEWAFA....BERAHEM guy that used to come our thread and has left us like yesterday's left overs??   Oh Well...like everything else...LIFE goes on!!

Now to today's episode.............I have not see it yet, only the pre-cap video...

I just saw the pre-cap video that Shinus has posted...and again my heart bled for Geet.  She saw Maan sleeping again...and the disappointment shone in her eyes.....yeh kaisa SITAM hai yaaro??  I know what it feels like to be in Geet's place.  My hubby is also a man of few words, and especially when he is pereshan.....he also clamps up.   I hate it...that I can see that he is upset and hurting, but I don't know the cause of it...it is very frustrating.   Geet....my heart goes out to you....i feel for you right now. 

Ok Maan lovers....I am a Maan lover too...but really...he needs to share this with her soon....  I understand that he doesn't want to give her stress physically, but mentally and emotionally...he is drowning her in STRESS>...why can he not see that??

Ok...now i have watched the episode....and i will still leave my above comments, because i still feel the same.   

VIJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJUUUUUUUUU.....these CVs are making me NUTs!!  Yaar....
Aaj phir se wohi kal wala GHATIYA dialogue...."Mein aisa nahi kar sakta....woh maa banewali hai"!!  

This dialogue is misleading...actually incorrect...but i think that the CVs are purposely trying to create the air of DRAMA.....but it could have been done more intelligently.   The CVs really underestimate the viewer's intelligence far too many times!! 

We all know Geet's physical conditional is comprimised due to the pregnancy, so why not give Maan dialouges that say, ke "Mein tumhari jaan aur khatre main nahi daal sakta...issliye muje tumse doori rakh ni hogi..."  This would make far more sense...no??

My favorite dialogue for today....

"Ek number ke joothe hai aap...agar meri yaad aayi hoti toh ek baar to phone kiya hota na.  Kal raat ko bhi muh modd ke so gaye the aap...Lekin aaj mein nahi thaki hoon....Toh bilkul soch samaj ke aap ghar pe aayeiga....Kyoon ke aaj aap ki IZZAT ko KHATRA hai!!!EmbarrassedROFL  Loved it!!

But i am saddened..that the precap in the video will be tomorrow....after Geet has already warned Maan that she wants him....and still he goes to sleep..or feigns being asleep.   Sorry Geet...my heart goes out to you!!Cry 
She has no idea why he is behaving so....She must be feeling so rejected...no?  Angry

My advise to Geet for tomorrow.   While Maan is sleeping...she should hand cuff him to the bed posts, and then just jump him......phir dekhte hain yeh Baba Maan Singh Khurana jate khaan hai!!
ROFLROFL

Edited by --Nargis-- - 26 January 2011 at 10:31am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kkadss--Magnificent---Amrita2010lovetheserialLavZadoremevirgomysterygurl1427vivacious_gurlInfinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Geet's compelling tale, that was:

A rose longed for the company of the bees, but none would come to her. Even so, the flower was still capable of dreaming. When she felt all alone, she would imagi­ne a garden filled with bees that came to kiss her. And so she managed to resist until the next day, when she opened her petals again.  "Aren't you tired?" another rose asked her.  "No, I have to go on fighting".  "Why?". "Because if I don't open up, I wither". 

For Maan who made his empire through shrewd decisions, was lost for action: (Maan ki izzat ko khatra).
A philosophers thought:  Decision comes only when there is no confusion.  WHen there is no confusion, there is no decision.  If there is a piece of wood and a biscuit on your desk, do you decide which one to eat?

For Geet: Darling you are vibrant and spontaneous; the actor who has given rise to the guileless witness:(Chand zameen pe utra).
Action is spontaneous when there is no actor.  In you, there is no actor and there is a witness.  An actor is either confused or decisive, but the witness smiles and realizes that the action is spontaneous.

For Frivolous Annie:
What is the difference between a river and a flooded field? When the water flows outside its banks, it is a flood.  But when the water flows within its banks, it is a river.  When your emotions get flooded everywhere, the mind is in a mess.  But when the emotions flow intensely in one direction, it connects with a more powerful force of sincerity and reason to fulfil and nourish.

For Arjun:
Lack of insight into your own mind and its sensitivity. You have a freedom without discipline which is absolute misery.

Cheers.Tongue

Edited by lovetheserial - 27 January 2011 at 2:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010-RushTrip-LavZpreetgurtiInfinitedreams

Go to top