Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|KW Lovers ka Adda #22|(IO)- Aeeee Pushpaa (Page 61)

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Khushi Hug

good to see you back yaar....hope ur doing well....just don't worry about anything your health is more important so go ahead and take a break from the internet...but don't loose touch with usSmile

and as for Karan....well we all love him a lot and will always love him and lyk you said we all apologized to him...I did too...and will always pray for his well being n success Embarrassed

Really hoping to see him back ASAP!!!

and you take care of yourself bhad mein jaaye internet...your health comes first so take complete rest but do stay in touch with us yaar....love ya Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacChristLover-Raindrops-

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Noorya u disappereared..anyuwayz love yaHug
n moumi we all love youHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Riuuuu Moumi Noorya Hug
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi007

I just came to say something as I din't know I was this famous that people wud chase me and be after my life just for a site.........................

Alrite guys, I have decided to give up on internet for a longtime..............I wanna be a real person and talk to real people on the phone...........and for this reasons, deleted my fb, twitter, youtube, site, whatever and now its only me, and real people............and I will e-mail those who are close to me but with whom I can't be over the phone all the time..........................but staying away from the net is the best thing for me right now.................if I feel better and am able to take care of myself and still not be affected by how people will judge me and stuff, I will come back to IF................just for entertainment and having fun with my friends

As far as the site goes, no its not coming back..........I can easily recreate it within days but not creating it is the best and healthy decision for myself and everyone.............as people have gone too deep into stuff and become online maniacs to the point that if karan wud tweet and not reply their fb msgs, they wud be like oh he is online he just tweeted, why din't he reply to my fb msg, may be he doesn't care about me and I mean nothing to him......or why din't he blog if he was just online may his fans mean nothing to him..............and ya I am not just telling you this, I told Karan too.. all these stuff and dangers of site coming back and things repeating itself..............and clarified stuff with him but he chose not to get back to me as he is upset with me...........but I don't give it two hoots and that can't stop me from loving him................bcoz he ain't a cardiologist having control over my heart.............and doing an open heart surgery removing himself out of my heart.........and ya he even blocked me on fb after whatever happened, but the nafavat and ziddi that I am and love him so much , I made a new fb acct just to clarify stuff with him and......I clarified whatever I needed to clarify with him, I apologized him for the parts I needed to apologize to him and we both know there was anger too involved at both ends but then there were issues too.................so I even offered him to write a detail post and stuff on homepage of kw.com as the domain is still not unregistered and clear up his image and reputation and stuff that was affected by what I wrote in that post and people saying him stuff, but he never got back to me but I did tell him that most people apologized as at the moment things were hard for everyone and everyone was upset..............and all his fans love him and he better not stop interacting with them....................and i see him back on twitter.........and ya he din't block me the second time
LOLbut I deleted it bcoz I want "Internet se Mukti"

So, now its upto people, if you wanna start a new fansite, no one has stopped u, if karan starts his own site no issues with that too.......but take my advice, don't get too deep into stuff........especially his personal life and interaction.....and I learnt it the hardway............love him and appreciate him for the great actor he is.................and I will always do............and me and Karan share a tom and jerry relationship and I am the jerry and he is the tom......I am the jerry who wudn't mind shaking tom's biceps and waking tom up in the middle of sleep
LOL............so I don't know what future holds instore for us as far as we bumping into each other and bugging each other again goes...........................and I am a total moohphat, if I feel something I say it.....................doesn't matter who it is in front of me bcoz being an american for us everyone from janitor to the president is the same and status doesn't make any difference to us, its our love towards someone that makes them different and if tomorrow karan wahi leaves acting and is not rich and famous, i will still love him the same and ya even if he gets married to someone other than me, I will still love him the sameLOL.

But ya do pray for Karan Wahi that he always stays on the right track and doesn't change with success.

So, love him, support him........but please don't lead him in wrong direction and if you see him in wrong direction then help him in a loving way simply out of love...............and stopping him from a downfall.......................and ya please pray for his temper...................reminds me of sallu from mujhse shaadi karogi
LOLand mine too as I get angry a lot these days and say stuff I shudn't have but I do apologize later......Embarrassed

But all I have to say is he is a nice guy, a nice actor.......................though not perfect....but ya don't go too deep...............and I think we all went too deep especially with matters of him replying on fb, tweeting and blogging.............and interacting with us and caring about us and not caring about us..................

And regarding that production house.........well I think Karan should have been more professional than having a driver answer the phone call............he shud have just given my number saying she is my secretary who handles everything, talk to her and I wud have told them in Geet ishtyle " Gadhe phone rakh, doobara dikhyo mat "
LOLLOLLOL

But on a serious note..................pray for him........if you see things not right, then just pray............bcoz I know most of u aren't moohphat like me who can tell him stuff on the face.....and pray he always stays on the right track..................
LOLand don't go too deep..................I learnt it the hardway.......

And for me right now..........I need to take care of my physical health.................and mental stress too that this incident gave me.........................toh baccho leave me alone..............as things are really difficult for me right now.................those who loved me only bcoz I was close to karan have already distanced themselves from me.........those who loved me bcoz they thought I love karan wahi immensely but now are judging that I don't bcoz I closed the site................have also distanced themselves from me..........but those who loved me for who I am and not what I did or do or whom I love and don't love........are still there for me and I know who they are......................

I don't need to prove anything to anyone............and I don't need to prove anybody that I love Karan Wahi............I only need to prove stuff to God..................and if Karan choses not to forgive me or stay upset with me,,,,,,,,,,,,I will only ask for God's forgiveness as I have hurt Karan too bcoz God forgiving me matters more................

Toh bye baccho...........and get a life...............be a real person first then simply an online id.........I know its hard after what dmg made us.......but trust me I missed out on a lot being an online maniac that I am enjoying now...............I love Karan Wahi totally differently now than before without having any complaints or expectations..........simply for the great actor that he is..............will watch all his shows and be a maniac when its time to vote to make sure he wins.

Over and out...........if u miss me...............just remember to pray for me.........and I will always love and pray for Karan Wahi................and meri bhaggu ke saath acchi banti hai...........toh I will keep doing sifarish to him
LOL
and ya if the trp gets too high and stalkers get to read this post for free without a ticket, I might edit it................
Khushi we totally understand dear
i dont really know what happened and actually not interested as im not too curious about people's life or like to interfere in it..and all i can say is that we dont know each other much but i think ur a great girl and always here to help people and i really like that about u...so enjoy ur break and hope to see u soon and have ur newsEmbarrassed and just ignore ishtalkersDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacChristLover-Raindrops-

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Khushi Hug

good to see you back yaar....hope ur doing well....just don't worry about anything your health is more important so go ahead and take a break from the internet...but don't loose touch with usSmile

and as for Karan....well we all love him a lot and will always love him and lyk you said we all apologized to him...I did too...and will always pray for his well being n success Embarrassed

Really hoping to see him back ASAP!!!

and you take care of yourself bhad mein jaaye internet...your health comes first so take complete rest but do stay in touch with us yaar....love ya Hug
ZarquuuuuuHug

I agree compleely..n u came me going..Cryaur i'll be inactive for times now due to exams n will miss ya guys...Mujhe bhoolna mat aur PM's karte rehnaLOLEmbarrassed

Yup!Khushi do stay in touch.LoveHug
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moumi363

Originally posted by ...Noorya...

Moumi tu yeh hospital mein kya ghul khila rahi hai???Shocked
besharam ladki what r u doin there???ROFLROFL
yaar by mistake i hit that doc with an medical operatus....woh bhi muh paarROFLROFL
ShockedShockedShocked
ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

u sure itwas by "mistake"LOL
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnaria

Noorya u disappereared..anyuwayz love yaHug
n moumi we all love youHug
im a bhatakti atmaa re
aati jaati hoonLOLLOL
indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Riuuuuu Hug

jab main aati hoon tabhi hi tu jaati hai Cry

chal koi baat nahi....all the best for ur exams...mann laga kar study karna...n of course we'll play PM PMBig smile

Go to top