Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i am about to write ShiRan FF re😆 i already thought about how they are going to be together
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

and faithful one for sure, once we see the person we want, we never look at any other men, others men does not exist for us except KW😆

we are that faithful

BINGO!!!!!
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thank you gin, i will push him against the wall, and ISH!!!!!!!!!!! i feel shy shy telling this, but i will touch his hot body and grab his hair, his hair is mine and MINE only😆

Bani thats ok . you go right ahead girl.  One advice dont wait so long to  touch his hot body I suggest you grab him and jump him as soon as you open the door and realise its him.
indian_beauty thumbnail

i am about to write ShiRan FF re😆 i already thought about how they are going to be together

good good....BUT you better COMPLETE the SIDDHIMA one FIRST😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
@zarqa
OOPS didn't want his body, just want his hair re, ISH! i will grab his hair and blow air into them and then caresses them, ISH!!!!!!

@saania
OYE! don't get to naughty now😆
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Oh Gina we are very very FOCUSED😉 We know exactly what we want and how we want it😉😆

Zarqa thats why I love u guys you dont pull punches. You know exactly what to do. None of this confusion rubbish as in the past on cmg.
indian_beauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: ginac

Bani thats ok . you go right ahead girl.  One advice dont wait so long to  touch his hot body I suggest you grab him and jump him as soon as you open the door and realise its him.

No No no Gina...that is MY job...Bani only wanted his hair so that's all she has...I have full RIGHT on his BODY cuz I won it fair n square so if someone's gonna be grabbing his body n jumping on him then it's only gonna be ME and ME only😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
@gin
don't worry, i am one fo those girls who loves only one man, and are very faithful to that man, once i see KW, i will jump on him for sure, and i cam make sure of that, i will not let him go just like that as farzy maya did, she was a fool, we are nothing like that maya, we are too sexyface to let a honey like him go😆
indian_beauty thumbnail

@zarqa

OOPS didn't want his body, just want his hair re, ISH! i will grab his hair and blow air into them and then caresses them, ISH!!!!!!

@saania
OYE! don't get to naughty now😆

I thought so my cupid😆

and OMG!!! we have corrupted Saania too...I thought she was all goody goody😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
@zarqa
don't worry i will finish siddhima FF then do ShiRan FF