Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Karan's expressions...awwwwww ๐Ÿ˜Day DreamingDay Dreaming
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† oh ho....purane zakhmon ko  taaza kar rahi hoon lekin Subi ne toh tera pich aaj tak nahi choda hai๐Ÿ˜†

arre voh mujhe chorne vaali hai bhi nahin
u know maya jaise Sid ke peeche padi thi naa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i love Karan's expressions๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Noorya...

arre voh mujhe chorne vaali hai bhi nahin
u know maya jaise Sid ke peeche padi thi naa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i love Karan's expressions๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

lekin end mein toh Sid left maiya phoreverrrr na toh u also leave her lazy lamhe self phorverrrrrr๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

n his expressions are just too cute yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
And ya those who wanna talk crap about me after reading what I wrote and judge me, well u don't even know my real full name.........nor have u seen me..........and there are way too many Khushi's in the world..........and there are way too many on IF itself and it was evident during that question asked to Koel by someone with the id of Khushi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†So, u can't make all the Khushi's in the world stand in line just to find me................

So..............I believe in having a clean heart  and loving God and loving Karan Wahi............whatever people wanna do......is their choice........can't control that...................and I also know they ain't gonna continue doing whatever they are for too long..........๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Like said b4...........I need to prove stuff to God and no one else...........not even Karan Wahi bcoz even he can't stop me from loving him, and God is the one who controls things......and God is the one who makes and takes lives...........and God is the one who made Karan Wahi too........๐Ÿ˜ณand I fear and love God immensely...........................and ya this is meant specially for stalkers interested in talking about me...............

Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
...Noorya... thumbnail
arre maine tho chora hai par voh bechari samajh nahin rahi hai๐Ÿ˜†
ChristLover thumbnail
waise the trp is

505 comments 3437 views๐Ÿ˜†

indian_beauty thumbnail
@Khushi

just ignore the haters yaar....they srsly have no life and it's their job to only bi*** about ppl๐Ÿ˜ก

we all know you and love you and tht's it ๐Ÿค—

@Noorya....us bichari ko sadma pohocha hai....Ash n DJ left her too na thts y๐Ÿ˜†
indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi007

waise the trp is

505 comments 3437 views๐Ÿ˜†

we are very very PHAMOUS ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†
...Noorya... thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

@Khushi

just ignore the haters yaar....they srsly have no life and it's their job to only bi*** about ppl๐Ÿ˜ก

we all know you and love you and tht's it ๐Ÿค—

@Noorya....us bichari ko sadma pohocha hai....Ash n DJ left her too na thts y๐Ÿ˜†

exactly yaar....people will always say crap so just ignore them Khushi
and KYAAAA๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
they left her?? kyun???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ChristLover thumbnail
Waise I have to say this..........more than KW fans, non-KW fans are more interested in him and his fans.........look at his twitter account too, it has a whole lot of non-kw fans......even on kw.com we had non-kw fan spies๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†man I have never seen this for an actor b4.......even srk fans don't spy on sallu's twitter.....or amir khan's blog to make sure they don't get ahead of srk....gotta say our Wahi has some sort of magnet pulling people towards him๐Ÿ˜ณand I better find the location of that magnet while I am on break๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Khushi on a voyage in the deep seas with her compass...............like Christopher Columbus๐Ÿ˜ณ in search of the magnet attracting people to Wahi and his fans........even if the name of the chatclub is not KW lovers, but Nikammis' ka adda๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†