Originally posted by sidma_love

Alisha updated her FF 😃
😊
Posted: 13 years ago
HELLLOOO

IS thread ka nam karan khatam hone ke baad karne ka irrada hain??😆

hi

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8731-karan-wahi-loses-out-on-love-u-zindagi.htm

Karan Wahi loses out on 'Love U Zindagi'..

Karan Wahi loses out on 'Love U Zindagi'..

Karan Wahi who was the first choice to play the male lead in the show has now decided otherwise!!

Karan Wahi was always the first choice for Shreya Creations' upcoming show on Star Plus, 'Love U Zindagi'. The actor apparently had a detailed discussion with the channel and production house, after which the search for the male lead was stopped, as the makers felt that they had got the best man to play the role.

However, we hear that Karan did not revert to calls from the production house later on, and was also not convinced about signing an exclusive contract.

Our source states, "The role suited Karan Wahi a lot and this was indeed a golden opportunity for him. However, things did not work out and Karan is not doing the show now. Though Karan had not signed any contract, he apparently showed interest in the show. He would actually fix up time for meetings but never turned up. This has prompted the channel and production house to look for more options".

We hear that the male lead's entry will happen only after some time, and this actually gives the channel and production house some time to look for an apt face to play the role.

When contacted, Karan Wahi told us, "It is true that things did not click. I was not that convinced in working with the production house. Above all, I had not signed any contract for the show".

Love U Zindagi launches on January 29th, and will air at the 7-8 PM slot, every Saturday and Sunday.

We wonder if Karan Wahi realizes that this role was indeed tailor-made for him..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

norzar
Hello everyone!

I'm not entirely sure how this works....I suppose firstly, I would like to request to join?

"Team Wahi" woo!

😊 xx

@Norzie Thanx 4 posting d article here 🤗

@nm21 - Dear Plzz read d RULES on pg 1 😃

Its an IO CC u'll hav to PM Me , Vidya , Bani or Zarqa to b a part member of dis CC den only u can comment here 😃

hi

hoping to see kw back in a good show on good channel soon

norzar
Same here Norzie

Missing him alottttttt :(((
Originally posted by Moumi363

heu anyone here??🤔
Moumiiii🤗
nikammi kahan thi tum???