India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sukirti and Vivian-Expressions (Page 3)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
totally! they both rock, love their expressions and their acting. and their unbeatable chemistry. its so dreamy!Embarrassed Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Yeah Vivian has portrayed his role with soul. He's mastered the fine art of emoting all expressions with ease. While Sukriti is well perfect need i say more. Both actors have got a chemistry not really seen often in the telly world

Doris.

SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I must  say that they are very good actors !

Doris.

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

totally! they both rock, love their expressions and their acting. and their unbeatable chemistry. its so dreamy!Embarrassed Blushing

Glad you AgreeBig smile
yes their chemistry is rare, and i guess its not even in the range of comparsion to be defined beatable or unbeatable, its different and haunting.Blushing

ka7eela

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Yeah Vivian has portrayed his role with soul. He's mastered the fine art of emoting all expressions with ease. While Sukriti is well perfect need i say more. Both actors have got a chemistry not really seen often in the telly world

No need to say moreLOL...they both are rare and amazing and the chemistry, not only tellywood, but worldwideWink
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
The best part is Visu's chemistry is amazing. Viv is always superb actor. I saw him at his earlier show Ganga and believe me I watched the show only for him and left that when he left. Here at first abhay need to be emotionless so he was like that. But now abhay's emotios has to be shown so he always acts accordingly. Suku is natural beauty and the sweetness which is needed for char Piya she is totally suitable for it.

Doris.

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SounSoun

I must  say that they are very good actors !

Yes, they indeed are....i guess we sometimes are so involved with their story onscreen and so deep into cause of the great act that we actually take it uninteniontionaly forsaken how outstanding they are.Clap
Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

The best part is Visu's chemistry is amazing. Viv is always superb actor. I saw him at his earlier show Ganga and believe me I watched the show only for him and left that when he left. Here at first abhay need to be emotionless so he was like that. But now abhay's emotios has to be shown so he always acts accordingly. Suku is natural beauty and the sweetness which is needed for char Piya she is totally suitable for it.

indeed, they both rock individually, but what rocks even more, what heatens up our roomsLOL...is the chemistry and coact, going so well with eachother.
yes, Abhay character has grown from the emotionless to the deeply in need of emotion of his Piya and a feeling of lifeEmbarrassed...and well Yes, Abhay is the Abhay we love today cause of Vivian and Piya is the Piya we love today cause of Suku. without any of them it might have been nice but nothing close to this greatnessThumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index