India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sukirti and Vivian-Expressions

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
I just wanna say i adore their expressions, whether its happiness, sadness, anger, suspicious, restless, desire, passion. 
Sukirti's natural act and expressions, have always captured me. Vivian, i didnt know before PKYEK, but nowdays even his act and expressions have made it to my toplisted favz!
They add this rarely touchable feeling to it for me as a viewer sitting on the other side.
Like yesterday Abhays hidden tears behind that resltess and struggling face was just *sigh* and on the other side Piya's broken restless face and falling tears (one of the most natural actresses with crying acts) from those gorgeous big eyes was just to painfull. 

The irony in it was that it wasnt just sad and emotional as it should have been, but with miles apart their longing was extremly intense and Hot aswell! the connection was awesomly portrayed with their great bodylanguage going so well with eachother.

So hats off to our adorable Abhiya....as a matter of fact, the overall PKYEK cast are very expressionable, Superb work by all!Clap

Edited by fahidlover - 26 January 2011 at 9:26am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlovelarimel22anantnavya..Mari..-Dana-nehnehnejisaphira7988koyal-kajalkasucrazyka7eelaluvkasukaushiki9ffkhan-Doppelganger-readingworms.AmeresSahiPakdeHainRidziPiaJazSimianshraragzz.music_l0ver036matwamango-Lostindreams.Jane..

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Yeah i agree with you.. Suku alwayd had this innocent touch in her acting, she is brilliant in her role of piya! Her expressions, sparkling eyes and body language with vivian is a treat to watch.. The duo is amazing toghter and have an electrifiring chemistry, something which is hard to skip n impossible to avoid!
Visu rocks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22Doris.kasucrazy

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
agree wid ya.....they r totally rokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.kasucrazy

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvkasu

Yeah i agree with you.. Suku alwayd had this innocent touch in her acting, she is brilliant in her role of piya! Her expressions, sparkling eyes and body language with vivian is a treat to watch.. The duo is amazing toghter and have an electrifiring chemistry, something which is hard to skip n impossible to avoid!
Visu rocks

well said ammz...

@bold love ur lineSmile

Doris.kasucrazy

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you. They are an expressionlicious duo! :P Embarrassed

Doris.kasucrazy

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
agree buddy
its like evry character is meant 4 d actors.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.-Doppelganger-.Jane..

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvkasu

Visu rocks

Thnx!
they are indeed a treat to watch....and yes Sukus expressions have always been so suitable for each situation, its not abt 'good acting' she becomes the situation the 'role'Clap.....as is happening for Vivian....he has been awesome with the expressions lately!Clap

they are for sure impossible to avoid....they are on fire:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

agree wid ya.....they r totally rokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkClapClapClap

ThnxBig smile.....they rock indeed!ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index