Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Emptiness

where is the innocent clueless Meena I used to know? 😭 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This one must be her evil twin. Meena and innocent  - they dont go together at all πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: eraser

NEWSFLASH

For all of you suckers who are laughing at this whole fiasco, here is something that will make you feel feel like crawling under the bed and never coming out.

Katrina,
as we all know is not capable of any wrongdoing and my sources have told me that those 9 crores that they found were actually money that she had saved for the poor people in India. Also, she felt so bad for working in TMK that part of that money was a reimbursement to all the people who bought tickets to watch TMK. HOW dare any of you question her noble intentions. Go burn in hell.

Priyanka, as we all know, is also not capable of any wrongdoing since you know, she is PC (Pure and Chaste). Those 8 apartments that she bought were to provide the poor with shelter. She felt so guilty after going on s a shopping spree of LV bags, VeraWang mini dresses and custom built noses, that she immediately purchased these apartments for the poor in order to overcome her guilt.You know, she had to keep her promise of working for the needy and poor in her Miss World speech.

Haha! 🀣 Eraser! That was classic!! Kya sixer maara πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: qwww

This one must be her evil twin. Meena and innocent  - they dont go together at all πŸ˜†

Looks like Seeta aur Geeta.

or maybe anju aur manju!!!!! meena aur leena!!!! or sheena, or eena!!!πŸ˜• 

Originally posted by: qwww

LOL.. i've known her for a while now, and trust me.. she's very very innocent (well used to be πŸ˜†).. almost child-like innocence.. what have you lot done to her? πŸ˜†
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: eraser

NEWSFLASH

For all of you suckers who are laughing at this whole fiasco, here is something that will make you feel feel like crawling under the bed and never coming out.

Katrina,
as we all know is not capable of any wrongdoing and my sources have told me that those 9 crores that they found were actually money that she had saved for the poor people in India. Also, she felt so bad for working in TMK that part of that money was a reimbursement to all the people who bought tickets to watch TMK. HOW dare any of you question her noble intentions. Go burn in hell.

Priyanka, as we all know, is also not capable of any wrongdoing since you know, she is PC (Pure and Chaste). Those 8 apartments that she bought were to provide the poor with shelter. She felt so guilty after going on s a shopping spree of LV bags, VeraWang mini dresses and custom built noses, that she immediately purchased these apartments for the poor in order to overcome her guilt.You know, she had to keep her promise of working for the needy and poor in her Miss World speech.

tab toh har prospective-tax evader ko charity karni chahiye πŸ˜†
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
...maybe they have a brother called deeka too...so all the three can sing the famous song...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5XYUwC1hBk[/YOUTUBE]

JIVE everyone!
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

or maybe anju aur manju!!!!! meena aur leena!!!! or sheena, or eena!!!πŸ˜• 

meena aur munni! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

...maybe they have a brother called deeka too...so all the three can sing the famous song...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5XYUwC1hBk[/YOUTUBE]

JIVE everyone!

Thats one of my fav songs....

Originally posted by: Emptiness

LOL.. i've known her for a while now, and trust me.. she's very very innocent (well used to be πŸ˜†).. almost child-like innocence.. what have you lot done to her? πŸ˜†

Oye.. I am still innocent.. πŸ˜›.. i think..πŸ˜†