Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

RANBIR left KAT's flat right b4 IT RAID PG 56 (Page 2)

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
^They go for search, when they feel their earnings are much more than the actual Tax they pay.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenqwww-iktaara-.khoobsurat.

sakura_ IF-Dazzler
sakura_
sakura_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Don't know how many $10s I've contributed to those staggering 6 crores and 9 flats Ermm   I should switch to online sites.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwShadowKissesNuktaacheen-Mmmmm-eraserfriends_rock

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CZ..

I don't understand why only kat and PC were chosen though. I'd say if the entire bollywood was raided, the IT dept would find so much unaccounted wealth that it'd be enough to run the entire country for a year. tax evasion is every indian's janmsidhh adhikaar LOL

Agree! I'm sure ALL of them do itShocked
-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

I don't understand why only kat and PC were chosen though. I'd say if the entire bollywood was raided, the IT dept would find so much unaccounted wealth that it'd be enough to run the entire country for a year. tax evasion is every indian's janmsidhh adhikaar LOL

Word !!! 100% percent agree on the bold part...

but have to disagree on this part...  tax evasion is every indian's janmsidhh adhikaar ....

Not every Indian.... There are still people out there whose wealth is accounted for and who pay their taxes... Agree it may be in the minority ...but still a good number.... Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwShadowKisses-iktaara-NuktaacheenSalma2blytonkoolchickfriends_rockU-No-Pooisomers

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

After this case they should go to other celebs and make ageneral check .No one above the law and rules .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenSalma2apux

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

The report is false and here is the official statement from the PR of Katrina Kaif.

"Day before Yesterday a search was conducted by the Income Tax Dept at the residence of my client Ms Katrina Kaif. My client is disturbed by the speculative reports circulating in the media that she has disclosed unaccounted income running into crores & unaccounted lockers were found. The fact of the matter is that no unaccounted income has been declared by her. Katrina is fully cooperating with the IT Dept, whom she holds in high regard "

Edited by KatForeva - 26 January 2011 at 9:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salma2

^They go for search, when they feel their earnings are much more than the actual Tax they pay.

I think that would be the case with a lot of people in India, not just pc and kat. I'm not saying they shouldn't have been raided, my question is why only them? India is a tax evasion and money laundering hub, for every 5 people, there will be 1 person who has done some hanky-panky with his/her finances. 

or maybe others are smarter than pc and kat in fudging their tax returns Ermm
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

I don't understand why only kat and PC were chosen though. I'd say if the entire bollywood was raided, the IT dept would find so much unaccounted wealth that it'd be enough to run the entire country for a year. tax evasion is every indian's janmsidhh adhikaar LOL

Word !!! 100% percent agree on the bold part...

but have to disagree on this part...  tax evasion is every indian's janmsidhh adhikaar ....

Not every Indian.... There are still people out there whose wealth is accounted for and who pay their taxes... Agree it may be in the minority ...but still a good number.... Smile

yep, a very very marginal minority at that LOL but I also feel that the compounding income tax rule isn't very practical. why would a person who earns 18 lakhs a year pay 3.6 lakh as tax? and it would only increase slab-wise with an increment in his income. even a dood ka dhula person would try to downplay his earnings to pay less tax LOL I think the taxes should be a bit more lenient. 20-25% is too much tax.

Edited by CZ.. - 26 January 2011 at 9:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-

Go to top