Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

RANBIR left KAT's flat right b4 IT RAID PG 56 (Page 13)

smilecheese IF-Dazzler
smilecheese
smilecheese

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I don't understand one thing... if you are already so damn rich, how would it hurt to give your share of the taxes in all honesty. I get it if you are on the verge of poverty or even some middle class families that have to think twice before buying normal necessities... if you are loaded with luxuries, the least you could do is give the share to the public that makes you who you are. 

And this isn't just for PC or Katrina... these two were the unlucky ones who got picked, almost all celebrities probably pull scams... SRK, Salman, Bachan family, Kareena, Ranbir, etc... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen.Mandy.-Mmmmm-Katalicious-SMay31-

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
^accha why are people after kat's hindi and accent? so many people in western film industries work with accents and off-screen don't speak the major language they are working in....so? why are we so uptight about it? as it is in most films she plays the anglo-indian girl or girl from abroad...it's not like she is playing a gao ki gori so it works fine.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartie_pants

a pain tht they are responsible for...??? ooh yeh....LOL....

this reminds me of the movie aparichit.....ppl get soo scared of the creepy aparichit guy that they all start paying taxes and india becomes the richest country ever...........in like a week....Big smile...jai ho idealism...

oh, i haven't seen that movie....

if only that happened in real life....!!

waise, there are some countries which literally run on tax money....!   Wink   i guess no matter how low or high the taxes are, people always like to find ways to avoid paying much....!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Up until last year, I was reading that Kareena was one of the highest tax payers up along with Srk and Aish. So I'm sure that this year should be no different.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
They are probably raiding Kat and PC's house first because they suspected them the most. THe girls probably gave less tax than they should. Shame on them! THey probably spent all the money on nose and lip jobs lol

Edited by lensahunte08 - 26 January 2011 at 1:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenSalma2--ania--bamboocopter

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari.K

I don't understand one thing... if you are already so damn rich, how would it hurt to give your share of the taxes in all honesty. I get it if you are on the verge of poverty or even some middle class families that have to think twice before buying normal necessities... if you are loaded with luxuries, the least you could do is give the share to the public that makes you who you are. 

And this isn't just for PC or Katrina... these two were the unlucky ones who got picked, almost all celebrities probably pull scams... SRK, Salman, Bachan family, Kareena, Ranbir, etc... 

The rich want to get richer...

The greed never stops...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheenapux

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowKisses

Wow. These two have got wallets tighter than their sphincters especially when you consider that tax in India is not even as high as that compared to in England (50%) or Netherlands (60%) for the kind of income these people earn. Everyone should pay taxes relative to their income to contribute to society. Plus, it's not like they won't still be rich as hell even if they do cough up the taxes.

That said, I do have to LOL@ Tweedledee and tweedledumber's method for evading taxes. If you are going to do something unlawful, have the sense of mind  to *hire* someone to help you exploit a legal loophole (which should be closed, js) and not just hide it under your mattress.

I don't know how much of that money is used for the 'welfare of the society' LOL but I agree with you.

but I still think that the slab-wise increment in the income tax rate is too much in India considering that the per capita income is still below 5k. a flat 10% increase in tax rate can give anyone a heart attack LOL crorepati bane nahi, tax pehle kat gaya LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-isomers

Go to top