Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Adhuri-Daastan

🀣 Girl, you got some memory there! What do you eat, nuts with milk πŸ˜†  I now remember that pic!!

Dabur chawanprash ? Anyone remember that gross thing?
My mum made me eat it once and I threw up my entire dinner. No more of chawanprash for me after that.πŸ˜†
Edited by qwww - 13 years ago
🀣 @ adhuridastaan, qwww and meena's comments
@qwww: I'm so sorry. You and Meena have the same avi, which is why I got confused and thought she made the comment about Ash. I apologise if I spoke a bit too freely. Aankhon ka dhoka tha πŸ˜† but your comment was classic!
Originally posted by: qwww

🀣
Which planet did you fall from ?I dont know how you managed to link dead birds to this. Right on target πŸ˜† 

well when i read Erasers comments.. i just imagined the poor dead birds.. so i am like Erasers mistaken.. and its my job to clear her misconception..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
qwww thumbnail
Originally posted by: Adhuri-Daastan

@qwww: I'm so sorry. You and Meena have the same avi, which is why I got confused and thought she made the comment about Ash. I apologise if I spoke a bit too freely. Aankhon ka dhoka tha πŸ˜† but your comment was classic!

ah no problem. We are avie twins πŸ€—πŸ˜†
Oh no this means you mistook me for Meena ? πŸ˜• πŸ˜›Actually I am rather honored - she is after all one of a kindπŸ˜†

Dabur chawanprash ? Anyone remember that gross thing?
My mum made me eat it once and I threw up my entire dinner. No more of chawanprash for me after that.πŸ˜†

badaams are the best.. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh no this means you mistook me for Meena ? πŸ˜• πŸ˜›Actually I am rather honored - she is after all one of a kindπŸ˜†

LOL.. we are twins.. she's the evil one..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. yes... i am a namoona.. one of a kind..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
qwww thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

badaams are the best.. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes salted and roasted  - it probably devoid of all nutrients after that but it does taste good.

Indeed, qwww. Meena is one of a kind πŸ˜† She is the Meena Kumari of the forum. Except she doesn't cry buckets...she makes us all cry in a fit of laughter πŸ˜†
qwww thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL.. we are twins.. she's the evil one..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. yes... i am a namoona.. one of a kind..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I agree with both pointsπŸ˜†