RANBIR left KAT's flat right b4 IT RAID PG 56 - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
oh dear.....PC is giving back a lot to her "country".πŸ˜†....nothing happens with starring in over-dramatic "vote India" videos directed by Kjo, or having glamorous greeathon events or prettily lip syncing to "mile sur mera tumhara"....woh sab baadmein....pehele ek indian citizen ki basic responsibility toh fulfil karo.....πŸ˜†.. Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

apparently deepika is nextπŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
My my..looks like IT department is going from one actress's house to the next...wonder who's next in line?πŸ˜†

The other folks in Bolly must be scrambling to hide their tax evasions for fear that they may be next πŸ˜†
Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=bandicoot]

apparently deepika is nextπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE

Time for Sid Mallya to buy new chaddis or a new car.
Edited by Relda - 13 years ago
And this is my problem with both PC and Kat.

I would not be judging them if they had not been potraying themselves as model citizens or model traditional woman.

Why all this nautanki?

Seriously give me the likes of Kareena and Sonam any day.

Although I can't stand Sonam's arrogance atleast she is being true to herself and her fans.

Can't stand the houlier than thou attitude.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

And this is my problem with both PC and Kat.

I would not be judging them if they had not been potraying themselves as model citizens or model traditional woman.

Why all this nautanki?

Seriously give me the likes of Kareena and Sonam any day.

Although I can't stand Sonam's arrogance atleast she is being true to herself and her fans.

Can't stand the houlier than thou attitude.

pragya, everyone evades taxes though.... pc and kat are definitely not the only one... even the great aamir evades taxes (highly likely), and he portrays to be quite the patriot too... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  

i wouldn't say that sonam is being true to herself and her fans, as per say... everyone has a different personality... they can't all be the same... πŸ˜‰  actually, i think most of the celebs like to portray them as good moral citizens.... be it salman, srk, amit ji, akki, or any of the actresses...!

or were you not talking about taxes and something else....??  😳😳  and i debated my points for no reason...??   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nuktha I have been told SRK, Aamir and Akshay pay of their taxes because they realise they are bnig stars and are more likely to get into trouble. As in its easier for them to get caught out.

I guess they do it intelligently. Most of these guys own production houses and divert income to their companies which they then spend. Legall that okay, ethically wrong.

But its both legally and ethically wronf to keep unaccounted money which is what the 2 lasdies here have done.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Nuktha I have been told SRK, Aamir and Akshay pay of their taxes because they realise they are bnig stars and are more likely to get into trouble. As in its easier for them to get caught out.

I guess they do it intelligently. Most of these guys own production houses and divert income to their companies which they then spend. Legall that okay, ethically wrong.

But its both legally and ethically wronf to keep unaccounted money which is what the 2 lasdies here have done.

oh really... chalo, that's good....!!   that's true too... it would be much easier for them to get caught.... @ bold... i think you're right about that....!!

what about amit ji, ash, kareena.... any word about them...?   man, look at me.... i'm questioning everyone's taxes.... well, the tax season is around the corner....!!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Did someone just say they feel sorry for the "poor girls"?? πŸ˜•
Well why would they publish information on whom they are targeting next. Seems odd.

The main thing for a raid is the timing and the person being raided caught unaware.

If they were going to let people know who is next on the hitlist those people could easily make arrangements to hide the money.