Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ignore the corrupt Politicians who are worth more than 5000 cr & harass the film stars through IT Raids ~ Can only imagine what a common man is subjected to.
Edited by KripaRajput - 13 years ago
qwertyfied thumbnail

Originally posted by: eraser

NEWSFLASH

For all of you suckers who are laughing at this whole fiasco, here is something that will make you feel feel like crawling under the bed and never coming out.

Katrina,
as we all know is not capable of any wrongdoing and my sources have told me that those 9 crores that they found were actually money that she had saved for the poor people in India. Also, she felt so bad for working in TMK that part of that money was a reimbursement to all the people who bought tickets to watch TMK. HOW dare any of you question her noble intentions. Go burn in hell.

Priyanka, as we all know, is also not capable of any wrongdoing since you know, she is PC (Pure and Chaste). Those 8 apartments that she bought were to provide the poor with shelter. She felt so guilty after going on s a shopping spree of LV bags, VeraWang mini dresses and custom built noses, that she immediately purchased these apartments for the poor in order to overcome her guilt.You know, she had to keep her promise of working for the needy and poor in her Miss World speech.

I dont know what pg this was originally posted on, just saw it here when infinity_9000 quoted eraser's post but for a second I thought this was a real article by their PR agency in defense of their clients πŸ˜† Quite absurd to have Rs.7.5 crores unaccounted for since its not a small amount..they just leave them lying around?? Its like equating 7.5 crores to 75 paise/chillar πŸ˜² Bade log, badi baatein...chote dimaag

Originally posted by: mogliF21

yesterday there was a party on our home. the food was delicious, so everyone binged. but still the fridge is full with left over. what should we do?

what would you do if you are in my shoes? garibo ko khilaatey? ya phir sochttey "chhaddo yaar aaj khana bananey ki mood nei hay, let's recycle the left overs!"

metaphors, ha?! as we don't dispense luxury foods (not even leftovers) to our needy neighbors, they neither. it's human nature. if we the middle class were not living an insecure life, we would also evade taxes! it's our insecurity that's stopping us. fear makes us honest.

πŸ€ͺ

Edited by mogliF21 - 13 years ago
I wish I had so much money that an amount like 7.5 crores could be seized and I would still not be bankrupt

Originally posted by: koolchick

I wish I had so much money that an amount like 7.5 crores could be seized and I would still not be bankrupt

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

IT raids on Priyanka Chopra, Rs 7.5 cr seized

CNN-IBN
Posted on Jan 27, 2011 at 07:15pm IST

New Delhi: The Income Tax department on Thursday recovered Rs 7.5 crore from raids on actor Priyanka Chopra's residence.

Sources have told CNN-IBN that Priyanka and her father failed to account for the Rs 7.5 crore seized from actor's residence during the income tax raids.

The income tax raids were conducted on Priyanka Chopra over two days.

Dang.. πŸ€“ It's probably her reserve fund for Botox shots that she'll need in a few years..!!

Originally posted by: Meena1

Dang.. πŸ€“ It's probably her reserve fund for Botox shots that she'll need in a few years..!!

and her nose jobsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arre 7.5 cr was for Shahid's new wadrobe...bechara chaddi mein ghoomta hai!!!

and 6 crore of Katrina is for her Hindi speaking lessons...samjha karo yaar!

^^ Samjhta nahi hai yaar..  πŸ˜†.. (Shakti Kapoor frm Raja Babu)..πŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolchick

and her nose jobsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Arre... The baap of all Lip Job bhool gaye.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†