Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
usually people buy gold without a proper receipt/memo/invoice, because the gold rates have become sky rocketing high and even 1-2% VAT amounts to quite a lot. even 50 gm of gold costs more than 1 lakh now, so people who buy heaps of gold would have to pay their tax in lakhs if not thousands. people try to avoid that extra amount payable and simply take gold without any receipt. since there is no record of that transaction anywhere, all that money goes into the seller's pocket as his black money.
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

from twitter:

"Priyanka is worried as IT found that she owns 9 flats in Mumbai | Shahid is worried about who all stay in other 8."

hmm, i was thinking that too๐Ÿ˜•
U-No-Poo thumbnail
no one found my story funny? -_- 
U-No-Poo thumbnail

from twitter: 

"Priyanka is worried as IT found that she owns 9 flats in Mumbai | Shahid is worried about who all stay in other 8."

maybe he was the one who tipped off the IT officials to find out? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well

in todays scenario i should say that the fact that gold price is increasing like the cost of onions is the reason for tax evasion...

i never imagined i would do such a comparison
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

well

in todays scenario i should say that the fact that gold price is increasing like the cost of onions is the reason for tax evasion...

i never imagined i would do such a comparison

and I think VAT will start being levied on onions very soon too ๐Ÿ˜† pyaaz hai yaa heere moti ๐Ÿ˜†

from twitter: 

kya tweet hai baap...๐Ÿ˜†

from twitter: 

ROFL..๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: CZ..

no one found my story funny? -_-

๐Ÿ˜Šit was funny cos it was recognizable, but to be honest, it didn't exceed the fun of ur comic strips. oh, i miss them! those tellyland 8-packers still show there assets๐Ÿ˜‰

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Originally posted by: mogliF21

๐Ÿ˜Šit was funny cos it was recognizable, but to be honest, it didn't exceed the fun of ur comic strips. oh, i miss them! those tellyland 8-packers still show there assets๐Ÿ˜‰

aw man I have to continue those! since I've been spending a lot of time on the bollywood forum, I think I'll make on it ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜†