RANBIR left KAT's flat right b4 IT RAID PG 56 - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by KatForeva

So true Maddy! bachari Priyanka aur Katrina...they have no connections in bollywood! 😭

Why do you think a raid does not happen at  a SRK's house or a Salman's house or any of the others...

They have enough unaccounted black money... much much more than a PC or a Kat.... All they get is a notice... thats it...

But dont worry... they both too will get there too  πŸ˜‰... pretty soon.... then the next time they would be the ones in the notice ka list...
you guys are having a laugh at their pain "shakes head* Can I join? πŸ˜³
Welcome.. Misslify. ..  More the merrier.... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mogliF21

hello (again)! she's also the highest tax-payer (female) of B-Town.

SRK/AB earns more than Akki, but Akki pays more tax than them *coughs!*

i thought it was aish who was the highest tax payer...?   no clue about kareena, but i guess she must be there too....!

and srk/akki are always the highest tax payers... i think last year it was aamir...  does amit ji still earn more than akki...?  i thought his renumeration might have gone down compared to the other biggies... but i guess srk/ab do have a lot more endoresements....!  

they all are the same though... everyone loves to evade taxes....!   i guess their contacts really help in such matters... πŸ˜‰
a pain tht they are responsible for...??? ooh yeh....πŸ˜†....

this reminds me of the movie aparichit.....ppl get soo scared of the creepy aparichit guy that they all start paying taxes and india becomes the richest country ever...........in like a week....πŸ˜ƒ...jai ho idealism...
I don't understand one thing... if you are already so damn rich, how would it hurt to give your share of the taxes in all honesty. I get it if you are on the verge of poverty or even some middle class families that have to think twice before buying normal necessities... if you are loaded with luxuries, the least you could do is give the share to the public that makes you who you are. 

And this isn't just for PC or Katrina... these two were the unlucky ones who got picked, almost all celebrities probably pull scams... SRK, Salman, Bachan family, Kareena, Ranbir, etc... 
^accha why are people after kat's hindi and accent? so many people in western film industries work with accents and off-screen don't speak the major language they are working in....so? why are we so uptight about it? as it is in most films she plays the anglo-indian girl or girl from abroad...it's not like she is playing a gao ki gori so it works fine.
Originally posted by smartie_pants

a pain tht they are responsible for...??? ooh yeh....πŸ˜†....

this reminds me of the movie aparichit.....ppl get soo scared of the creepy aparichit guy that they all start paying taxes and india becomes the richest country ever...........in like a week....πŸ˜ƒ...jai ho idealism...

oh, i haven't seen that movie....

if only that happened in real life....!!

waise, there are some countries which literally run on tax money....!   πŸ˜‰   i guess no matter how low or high the taxes are, people always like to find ways to avoid paying much....!  
Up until last year, I was reading that Kareena was one of the highest tax payers up along with Srk and Aish. So I'm sure that this year should be no different.
They are probably raiding Kat and PC's house first because they suspected them the most. THe girls probably gave less tax than they should. Shame on them! THey probably spent all the money on nose and lip jobs lol
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago