RANBIR left KAT's flat right b4 IT RAID PG 56

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

IT raids on Priyanka Chopra, Rs 7.5 cr seized
CNN-IBN
Posted on Jan 27, 2011 at 07:15pm IST

New Delhi: The Income Tax department on Thursday recovered Rs 7.5 crore from raids on actor Priyanka Chopra's residence.

Sources have told CNN-IBN that Priyanka and her father failed to account for the Rs 7.5 crore seized from actor's residence during the income tax raids.

The income tax raids were conducted on Priyanka Chopra over two days.

I-T raids on Priyanka Chopra, Rs 7.5 cr seized

PIGGY CHOPS A REALTY CZAR?

Akela

Documents seized during I- T raids reveal actress owns nine flats in the city

INCOME Tax ( I- T) raids on Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra's properties have revealed that the former Miss World has invested most of her earnings in real estate and owns nine flats in the city.

I- T officials had, on Monday, raided 12 premises of actresses Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif.

They sealed 12 lockers and seized documents related to their various properties in the city.

According to I- T sources, Chopra bought five flats on the sixth floor of Raj Classic building at Yari Road, Versova, where she lives. She has combined three flats into one large apartment, which has almost all the modern amenities. Officials also stumbled upon another apartment owned by her, which was also made by combining two separate flats in the same building.

This is besides a penthouse and three flats which have been rented out by the actress in recent months.

Officials recorded the statement of Chopra's mother, Dr Madhu, soon after she returned to the city from Ranchi late last evening. Officials questioned her in connection with some property deals in the western suburbs.

According to a senior official, a team is also verifying whether Kaif remitted money to her parents living in London.

They are also checking records to find out how much money was earned through guest appearances in stage shows and whether she declared the income and paid taxes.

" It will take time to verify the documents and open the 12 lockers," said Arun Kumar Singh, additional director ( Investigation), I- T department.

Raids were also carried out on photographer Atul Kasbekar's companies, Bling Entertainment Solutions ' a celebrity management firm ' and Matrix, a talent hunt company.

Priyanka Chopra was unavailable for comment.

Katrina Kaif has 6 crore unaccounted wealth

The Income Tax sleuths' raids at Katrina Kaif's residence and office on suspicion of tax evasion has ended. The raids have revealed that the actress has an unaccounted wealth of around Rs. 6 crore in the form of jewellery, property and business ventures.

However, the raids at Priyanka Chopra's residence have to be extended by a day, as her mother Madhu Chopra, who handles her finances, was out of station. Sources said that the IT officials are still verifying the documents and bank accounts seized from her residence. The lockers in her house are yet to be opened.

Well, Priyanka has to stay at home for one more day

Edited by -Maddy- - 02 February 2011 at 9:12am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mj_appleheadNuktaacheenqwwwsakura_-iktaara-koolchickanjali10-SMay31-burgerchaapMeena1

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

seriously, what crap..

I hate when people went against law. It's such a shame bollywood personalities getting support in illegal cases like these stuff due to fan base. I read how ridiculous some fans were crying against IT OFFICIALS who are doing there job. I saw some people called these officers are jealousy of these two. Seriously? Some people even supported these people.

If they caught up with illegal money, serve them right, to hell with their image. What ever person you are, you should not betrayed law.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusHeartEmWatsonKWRocks.spsharmilaViviannYahoo2-iktaara-NuktaacheenqwwwProdigalStudentShadowKissesmz.gigglezKim75koolchick-Doppelganger-anjali10--ania---Mmmmm-eraserdesigrl05IHeartDeepika.SobtiObsessionKai.LifeOLicious-SMay31-KriYaansh...

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

queenieLabRat34spsharmilamz.gigglezqwww-iktaara-EvashYahoo2magicfarmkoolchick-Mmmmm-eraserbamboocopter-SMay31-Kai.

Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
remembe the movie paas gaye obama

now tis

paas gayi PC KK

.. lol

fans were saying the officers were jelous.. gosh ..

man these people should not do hera pheri on the 1st place

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Yahoo2-Zoya--Mmmmm-eraserKai.Meena1KriYaansh...

perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Whoa PC, 9 flats :o plus it was also revealed by IT dept during the raid tht she has Shahid tooTongueLOL future investments - check , dating current heartthrob - check .. she is smart !TongueLOL

Hope the IT officials serve them rite !Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

queenieYahoo2Evash-Zoya--Mmmmm--SMay31-Meena1

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Yahoo2-iktaara-NuktaacheenSalma2-Doppelganger-anjali10Kim75-Mmmmm-isomersbamboocoptereraserIHeartDeepika..khoobsurat.starstruckkKai.petticoat

Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

9 flats in south Mumbai?? Are u kidding me? Shahid has found a great sugar mommy for himself.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusqueenieMaanKiDevispsharmilamz.gigglezShadowKissesqwww-iktaara-EvashYahoo2NuktaacheenKim75koolchickanjali10-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.-SMay31-Meena1

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I don't understand why only kat and PC were chosen though. I'd say if the entire bollywood was raided, the IT dept would find so much unaccounted wealth that it'd be enough to run the entire country for a year. tax evasion is every indian's janmsidhh adhikaar LOL

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusDarkangel_MoMomj_appleheadNuktaacheenSalma2Yahoo2-Doppelganger---ania--apuxkoolchick-Mmmmm-isomersbamboocopterchocogurleraserstarstruckkLifeOLicious-SMay31-friends_rockKai.Meena1ruky786....Poojie....Sunshine GirlKriYaansh...

Go to top