Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila back in good shouting order I see

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
LOL

She's made her decision, whilst everyone stands around and listens to her talk (as usual in SNS). Even Papa (Parag) supported Kokila's decision for Kinjal to marry Dhawal, who before this wanted Pregnant Kinjal to stay at the MM, when Aham offered the solution to send her to America to have her baby there. 

So Sangeet next, Rashi offered to order Mithais' and Gopi's organising the house. 

Aham was rude again to Gopi, just for her to come with tea for his Mom, is that bad, shout at her for being there and asks her to leave.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehnejisimran15-tellyaddict-suk19

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
i agreee with the last line Aham shouted at her was not good but for me the best was "kokila's stopping Gopi" i was expecting the same ..
and Koki did it again....in front of her dikra she supported Gopi....and aham's face was worth watching......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1nehnehnejisuk19

evad IF-Dazzler
evad
evad

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

i agreee with the last line Aham shouted at her was not good but for me the best was "kokila's stopping Gopi" i was expecting the same ..
and Koki did it again....in front of her dikra she supported Gopi....and aham's face was worth watching......
Well just for that i'll go & watch, since aham's face was worth itSmile

monash1-tellyaddict-suk19.Verity.

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evad

Well just for that i'll go & watch, since aham's face was worth itSmile

u should......just to njoy the frustration the anger he has on face....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

That was good, her two children were pleading with her to come out of the room to no avail, but when her daughter in law came and was chased away rudely, she came out and asked her to stop, but what would have made it a better scene was for her to take Gopi in her room and shut the door on Aham and Kinjal's face. Stay in the room drink her tea and ask Gopi what she thinks, talk about the Sangeet arrangements with Gopi and later on, come out and tell the family her decision.

To me this would have showed everyone, most importantly Aham, Gopi's importance to Kokila. 

Aham's face at the end when Kokila reiterated the Sangeet arrangements to Gopi and Hetal also spoke to Gopi to make arrangements for the wedding, Aham was watching so intently, he didn't want Kokila to rush the decision, after all the girl/Kinjal is not pregnant, they is no rush to marry her to Dhawal, that is why he was pleading on Mom's door and he like his sister doesn't want a Gawar brother in law. 

monash1evad-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

That was good, her two children were pleading with her to come out of the room to no avail, but when her daughter in law came and was chased away rudely, she came out and asked her to stop, but what would have made it a better scene was for her to take Gopi in her room and shut the door on Aham and Kinjal's face. Stay in the room drink her tea and ask Gopi what she thinks, talk about the Sangeet arrangements with Gopi and later on, come out and tell the family her decision.

To me this would have showed everyone, most importantly Aham, Gopi's importance to Kokila. 

Aham's face at the end when Kokila reiterated the Sangeet arrangements to Gopi and Hetal also spoke to Gopi to make arrangements for the wedding, Aham was watching so intently, he didn't want Kokila to rush the decision, after all the girl/Kinjal is not pregnant, they is no rush to marry her to Dhawal, that is why he was pleading on Mom's door and he like his sister doesn't want a Gawar brother in law. 

@red,,,,,yup that would be far better than anything else...but not to worry what was shown is also good as it was "clearly in front of Aham that Kokila is giving so much importance to gopi and she is not just a puppet for her"

monash1evadsimran15.Verity.

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
surely powerhouse performance by Kokila today.........................but the decision makes Ahem upset.

monash1-tellyaddict-.Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran15

surely powerhouse performance by Kokila today.........................but the decision makes Ahem upset.

Aham doesn't like Dhawal, he thinks his not in his class. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1

Go to top