Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

January 26th, 2011 Written Update (Page 2)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Wafah.

Yesterday it ended on a good note, where Guddu wanted to forgive and move away from Runjhun and Abhi's life. But today it is Runjhun who doesn't seem to let it all go.

Whatever Guddu did was wrong when he was interfering with Runjhun's life and tarnishing her name and all...but just after Guddu had decided that he will make no more presence in her life, she comes right back in! (Also bcos she didnot know Guddu's latest decision.)

What ever she said today when she encountered Guddu was correct except 
1. When she said Guddu broke the engagement. It was her mamis who had broken her engagement/setup a fake guy for the engagement. Runjhun can be forgiven in this matter bcos she doesn't know the actual truth.
2. She was right when she said Guddu tarnished her image by auctioning-off her marriage items, but she wasn't right when she said it was bcos he had "touched" all those items. She dealth with him by not keeping quiet and gave an ear-ful. That would have been enough. As Abhi mentioned yday, she could have ignored Guddu and gone ahead with the marriage preparations. She definitely did wrong by instigating Guddu by telling that "I am disgusted bcos you TOUCHED all these things".

Looks like Abhi is hurt yday from Runjhun's reactions. All these days Guddu was going over-board now Runjhun is going over-board.

But I couldn't stop noticing 1 thing -
Everything she threw , flew and fell directly in the fire! WinkPerfect aim she has !! LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85prncz

irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much for the great update
Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
just started watching this drama, loving it!!!!!!!! runjhun was awesome, but loving guddu too!!!
Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update. Hope Guddu wont do anything that hurt her,,,,
edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Ya, I'm kinda worried about what Guddu is gonna do to Runjhun after she aggressively lectured him.  What the heck does he mean with what he is gonna do to her "to make her understand what it means"?  He looked sooo freakin' pissed at the end of the episode after she left.  Rape was one the things that came to my mind but seeing him attempting to rape or molest Runjhun would be painful for the viewers.  He might do something to break her engagement.  Anyways, I really liked seeing a different side to Runjhun's character today- an aggressive sideShocked.  Honestly, I don't really trust Guddu too much.  I'm gonna assume that he won't attempt to rape or molest her because this act  could put him back in jail & we know he doesn't wanna be there & there maybe at least 1 other reasoon as to why he wouldn't such acts .  Maybe he'll kidnap her.
Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Thanks for the update, Wafah.

Yesterday it ended on a good note, where Guddu wanted to forgive and move away from Runjhun and Abhi's life. But today it is Runjhun who doesn't seem to let it all go.

Whatever Guddu did was wrong when he was interfering with Runjhun's life and tarnishing her name and all...but just after Guddu had decided that he will make no more presence in her life, she comes right back in! (Also bcos she didnot know Guddu's latest decision.)

Yes it's like they are on a continuous cycle to push each other to the limits. Guddu is one to anger easily, and I think he takes his set of principles very seriously. An Runjhun's words made him look like a cheap person, which he did deserve in a way since he shouldn't have pushed her limits, either.

Originally posted by bee5

What ever she said today when she encountered Guddu was correct except
2. She was right when she said Guddu tarnished her image by auctioning-off her marriage items, but she wasn't right when she said it was bcos he had "touched" all those items. She dealth with him by not keeping quiet and gave an ear-ful. That would have been enough. As Abhi mentioned yday, she could have ignored Guddu and gone ahead with the marriage preparations. She definitely did wrong by instigating Guddu by telling that "I am disgusted bcos you TOUCHED all these things".

The choice of words could have been better, but I think it rankled the most with Guddu especially since she kept on emphasizing. So instead of emphasizing the insult, she kept saying because he touched it. The precap shown shows Guddu's anger at those words but there seems to be a hint of hurt there too.

I think she's so hurt she's not really thinking clearly, and when you bottle up all that hurt it has to come out in such a way.

Edited by Wafah - 27 January 2011 at 7:58am
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
thanks wafah

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index