India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Karan V Grover strikes a contrast in YMGGK - TB

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Karan V Grover will now play a character that is a total contrast to Karan in Zee TV's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli..

Karan V Grover portrayed to perfection the soft spoken, emotional and lovable character of Karan in Rajshri Productions' Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli on Zee TV. The actor now gets an opportunity to play the complete contrast of Karan thro' his new role of Siddharth aka Ranchod Tiwary!!

Well, the mystery behind the face of Ranchod Tiwary will open up in tonight's episode, and he happens to be a look-alike of Karan. His introductory scene will have the ravishing Shweta Tiwari swaying on the number 'Darling' from the movie Saat Khoon Maaf.

Our source states, "Karan's death will be underplayed now, as the emphasis shifts to the new character of Ranchod. He is the total opposite of Karan, and will sport a beard, moustache and long hair that covers his face. He wears typical loud colored dresses and sports chains and bracelets. He has the habit of puffing cigarettes and even takes to liquor and mingles with lot many girl friends".

"The introductory sequence of the guy is very interesting, and the viewers would get to know who it is. However, he is introduced to Aabha (Suhasi Dhami) as Siddharth, who is a background dancer and a struggling youngster in the streets of Mumbai. Aabha who is already in a cloud of thoughts over Karan's presumed death is further confused when she sees the look-alike of her husband. At the same time, she gets this feeling that she has hit upon a temporary solution of saving her family from destruction, by getting home this guy as Karan", states our source.

Media had reported earlier that lot many known names were being auditioned for the role of Ranchod Tiwary. Sameer Dharmadhikari did earlier confirm that he was approached by the channel for the role. However, the fact now is that Karan V Grover gets to play this challenging role!!

When contacted, Karan V Grover tells TellyBuzz, "I get motivated by the love I have received from my fans. This variation in character provides lot more scope to me as an actor and I am looking forward to play the contrast of Karan now".

Karan acknowledges his fans by saying, "I have a big thank you to say to all my fans. The reaction to the temporary death of Karan has been overwhelming, and it is great to be part of the show as a new character".

Well, be part of Aabha's new journey which will revolve around the new man in her life!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17nycsweetie

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
thank you for sharing this...getting interesting this story ...but still boring...LOL

Edited by Kinara2 - 26 January 2011 at 8:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_

-InnocentSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-InnocentSoul-
-InnocentSoul-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie