Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Seema aur nahi (Page 2)

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Seriously .. I want her to disappear into thin air .. I just dont care where and how ....as long as she is gone
She will soon dear..........................  Dutta is not in the mood to give her any attention.................
Fir ab to Dutta too missing Nakku & realise what her condition is...........................
So he will try to reach to her as soon as possible......................  Once Tasha meet na then to seema cant do anything...........................

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

OMG!!!!!!!!! No more of seema plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............can bear Kala-Suds but Seema anymore..........she is like a pain in the neck..........Vanish Seema into thin air..........I m off to find a magician who can do that.................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.scorpio10

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
i'll want the phone call...i wrote a whole 4 pg OS on it...i think i deserve that phone call more than even Nakku...abt Seema....Oh bother! do i really have to type my opinions about her....i think those are against IF rules so i'll keep mum...Phone Call....plz ek phone call!!!!!

Pooja_219

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Well said!!!  she is kind of chiipkali jisko dekha chipak gayii, nd with dutta toh she is absolutely waiting to touch him GOD!!!!! that's so annoying
kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I know i am hating seema 
i better want to see Chaskar mujra better watching her 
and her goody two shoes attitude !
ahh so hate ittttttt 
kab yeh torture khatam ho ga  
kab kab kaaaaaaaaaaaaaab

suhana19

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the post and PMHug
I know she is getting on  my nervesAngry...she is getting way too much importance Ouch....i hope chanda and chaskar gets married n live happily ever afterLOL......
I know chipku kahi kiAngry.....Better stay from dutta

kiran255

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
ya  me  too don't  wanna  see  seema  infront  of  dutta  n  always asking  for  forgiveness......but  it  was  remembering  the  betrayal   for  dutta  na  n  it  was hurting  him  a  lot  till  now..........n  highly  irritating  thing  was seemaAngry  wants  to  change  chandha  to  seema  n  wants  to  live  with  dutta....... how  could  she  thing  like  this.............even  now  also  she  is selfish  infront  of  my  eyes,all  she  wants  is   live   with  dutta,how  disgusting..............shatter   ones  heart  very  badly  n   made  him lively  dead  n  after   many  years  ,she  wanna  forgiveness  n  wanna  live  with  him...........she  was really  selfishAngry lady..............

Chinu2004 Senior Member
Chinu2004
Chinu2004

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I agree...at the moment i dont want Seema stopping Dutta from meeting Naku....Now that he has realized her importance and her love, i want him to do something asap and get away from this place...may be get his vision back and run to Naku...I wont mind Seema getting hurt and then returning to hurt Dutta may be team up with Kala and blame him etc...but right now please get Dutta out of here...and let us enjoy some real Tasha romance before another problem comes up...Come on CV's we arent asking for a lot are we?

Go to top