Sensational South

India-Forums

Sensational South
Sensational South

Ala Modhalaindi- Telugu movie review (Page 2)

RadiantTreasure IF-Dazzler
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I saw this movie 2 days ago n wanted to give my 2 cents..but i really forgot where was this forumLOL(Please Mods attach this to the main page of IFBig smile)

In short the movie is exactly what the tag line says "A crazy Love story"

The story starts with gautham's kidnap by a goon n he asks gautham to tell his lova story for time pass..n we go to flashback - Gautham n Nitya meet at wedding in B'lore of their ex's n gets fully drunk with heartbreak ..they even dance on a song which gautham says it was a tragedy songLOL..gautham leaves to hyderabad back n gets back to his life (hes aTV5 anchor n director)..but they both meet again n have lots of fun..gautham likes nitya n thinks to propose her but gets shock knowing she's already enagaged when she's about to leave back to B'lore..Interval twist u see..LOL
The second half is mainly how nitya really feels for gautham after breaking with her lover... she wants to come back to him but sees gautham already is dating kavya (Sneha ullal) but eventually gautham n kavya breaks-up as kavya's family thinks hes a gay(great trackLOL)n she marries another guy..the final twist comes when nitya thinking gautham has married kavya agrees for marrying with another guy..but at end she gets to know the reality n comes searching for gautham n gautham coming for her to stop her marriage when he gets "wrongly" kidnappedLOL thinking somebody else..the goon helps him to reach the marraige hall where his friends already tell nitya n she escapes...after lots of chaos..(n great comedy ROFL..the drunkard software guy who is so exicted to kidnap the bride n makes all of them stuck) they both meet..confess in the most romantic place(with buffalos
ROFL grazing)..voila..happy ending..Embarrassed

Plus: Thumbs UpNani(natural acting),Nitya (very bubbly n cute),comedy tracks with friends n other..especially nani's (will love some comedy punches that u will literally ROFL),direction..
Minus:Thumbs DownNo proper story line..just go with the flow..have fun types one..,may be a bit crisp editing n a screenplay would be good ...
Songs:Good..!!

Overall:As said in above review "A very light hearted comedy movie"..with crazy love story as the base.. don't expect anything n go..u will surely enjoy the comedy n the freshness of story..a one time watch is must!!

And yes its absolutely clean aish LOLLOL ..u can watch the screenWink not ceiling /watch .. n yes all the best to u n u r partner for the mixer sigge contest..Big smile..

Good wishes..Hug
Sri:-)

P.S:Oh ya..the title credits at start are so sweet u see..
Big smilethey show u all the technicians pics when they are babies..Embarrassedit was really cute Big smile to see something different!!

Edited by sri_4 - 28 January 2011 at 5:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaKavya....muffins2waffles

Kavya.... IF-Rockerz
Kavya....
Kavya....

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
@sri_4

Thank you for d review

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

Yashh... IF-Rockerz
Yashh...
Yashh...

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
thanks Kavyaa
will surely watch..........sounds like a good one Smile

Kavya....

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
i watched the movie a few days ago...i must say, it's a such a relief to watch this movie
confirmed entertainment for full 2nrs.....u'll forget everything n will b laughing heartfully
the comedy movies we get to see these days mostly have some kind of vulgarity but this one is not that kind....it has a completely diff feel - a simple love story, with different presentation....i'm in love with the movie

as for cleanliness in the movie is concerned...everything is fine...unless u think that the mention of 'gay' is unclean

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureKavya....muffins2waffles

.Suhasini. Goldie
.Suhasini.
.Suhasini.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

I just heard the movie was so fresh...............script was really refreshing and the actors did justice itseems............

now i just want to catch this movie soon..........

thx for the review kavs................

Kavya....

Kavya.... IF-Rockerz
Kavya....
Kavya....

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@kavya

thanks dear... i want to watch this movie but evrytym plan flops Unhappy

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
@kavya - i have watched almost all latest releases in telugu n hindi....trust me, this is the best movie of all...don't miss it

n on side note, this movie is again a proof that small budget movies can create sensation

u know what guys, when the movie released, first day...tickets were available till the last minute...there was nothing like 'queue' near that ticket counter
but frm the second day....it's totally changed picture..advanced bookings everywhere....ppl r watching it again n again
this movie serves the actual reason for watching a movie

n why i personally prefer watching such movies in theater over pirated print is, such movies should b encouraged

edit: oops, did i give a very big lecture...sry, i got carried away

Edited by kavya.b - 02 February 2011 at 11:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavya....muffins2waffles

Kavya.... IF-Rockerz
Kavya....
Kavya....

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
^^ Even i remember the day it released i was in my hometown..i jus tol my bro..rana tweeted that ala modalaindi  is really good n all... but he was lyk he posted puli was good too..plzz jus shut up n next day he was busy gettn tickets for that muvi..

last wed i guess wanted to watch this but no tickets so had to watch gopichand's wanted.. hopefully sometym soon i ll watch this one

muffins2waffles

Go to top