Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

TV stars on their New Year resolutions

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Smriti Z Iraani
(Tulsi in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi)

My New Year is going to be spent entirely with my family. I am not a party person, so I won't be partying anywhere. Also, I will be very busy with my political meetings for the BJP. I would be working on January 1, as I am a very superstitious person and believe in working on the first day of the New Year, as well as my birthday. I just hope that the TRPs of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi remain steady and apart from that, my daughter will be going to school in the New Year. So, I wish that her first day at school goes well and that she adjusts to her school and wish that both my kids do well. What else can a mother ask and pray for her children?

Saakshi Tanwar
(Parvati in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

I will be taking a 10-day break from work starting from December 22 To January 2. I will be going to my hometown, Alwar and spending time with my family.

My brother had a baby boy in November, but due to work commitments I have not been able to spend time with him, which I intend to do now. My New Year's resolution till now, has mainly been to stay in shape and be fit and try to lose some weight, but this year, I'll think of something else to do.

Anita
(Anjali in Kavyanjali)

I am a workaholic and am planning to do a show on New Year's.

I love working and believe that if I work on New Year's Day, I will keep working for the whole coming year. My New Year's resolution is to lose about three-four kilos and keep fit for the whole year.

Ronit Roy
(Mihir in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Mr Bajaj In Kasautii Zindagi Kay)

I will be attending a wedding around this time and would be spending New Year's with my family. This New Year's, I will chill out with family members and watch fire works. I might go out of town as I have worked the whole year without taking a break. I will bring in the New Year with my wife, daughter and mother.

Hiten Tejwani
(Karan in Kyunki saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi)

This New Year's, I am planning to go to Goa with my wife and chill out. I don't usually plan anything ahead and in advance. I do everything at the spur of the moment. Maybe, both of us will see places and have a candlelight dinner and just chill. I do not believe in New Year's resolutions. I believe that one has to do whatever he has to do. So then why wait for the New Year to do what you have to do?

Juhi Parmar
(Kumkum in Kumkum)

No plans, really. My group of friends is figuring out how to go to Goa, as we are never free together at the same time. If not, then I shall go out and party the whole night through.

I am looking forward to taking a four-day break where I will not be shooting. I do not make any resolutions as it is very difficult to stick and adhere to them.

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
thanks!
CuteFairy91 IF-Rockerz
CuteFairy91
CuteFairy91

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Cool. Thnx for sharing. Big smile
MS.ATTITUDE Goldie
MS.ATTITUDE