Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gopi in green! So may be Ahem will follow her again? ROFL.. Anyway i want to see the Ms. purple rolling eyes to actually run. It will be fun to watch. And hope my orange sweety is there for atleast 45 min of maha episode..
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maha epi is a 1hr epi is it? Oh my! with Kinjal escaping how am i going to survive the motion sickness! I will watch it one small part at a time!

Anyway,there is nothing new in Gopi being blamed for anything going wrong in MM or for that matter anywhere in the world. Luckily, our politicians havent caught up with the idea of Gopi - else she will be blamed for global warming, inflation, corruption and what not.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Saathiya is the only serial which shows mahaepisode as mahacrap. May be we should have a maha sangam epi where Ahem n Jigar could meet other heroes n learn something esp how to love ur wife!
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thes people have no other work left rather to blame poor gopi......
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Nooo ðŸ¤¢

Not the same frikkin thing AGAIN???????????????? =P God this maha episode is more like - "MAHA-TORTURE" ðŸ˜¡
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yah i  have seen the promo but y the heck gopi  is responsible for that yaar?i mean if  a rat  dies in mm every blames  only gopi ufffffff
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all the mahaepisode.......has been absolute boring.......complete waste of a hour......by the end of the epi am always🤢🥱.............I see the serial ................but still doubtful , why do i see it n how the serial is No.1.😕
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: simran15

all the mahaepisode.......has been absolute boring.......complete waste of a hour......by the end of the epi am always🤢🥱.............I see the serial ................but still doubtful , why do i see it n how the serial is No.1.😕

yeah.. no offence to all the SNS fans but even I have doubts as to how it's no. 1!!!
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WintersBloom

Yes to the last part, Aham has got such a temper and doesn't respect his illiterate wife, he thinks everything she utters is of no use. When she explains herself, it's like a waste of time to him, hence the Chup ek dham Chup (words to Gopi) or the hand gesture which stops her talking.

aham ka problem kya hai...neither does he live his life nor does he let gopi live her life....but honestly...i think saathiya's cv's are all military men ( cold heartless ppl)....my friend tells me dat watchin sns is equal 2 emotional atyachaar...