MahaEpi. Jan 29:Kinjal is furrr n Gopi 2be blamed

Posted: 13 years ago
New Maha episode on Jan 29th
And promo shows:
Koki asks Gopi to be with Kinjal and when Kinjal enters Kinjal's room she is not there.
And BG commentry says "Will gopi be able to bear the blame of Kinjal's running away"

So another torture waiting for us.....
we cant expect anything else from CVs
Hmmmmmmmmm, nothing new then just a different topic same scapegoat. Bravo CV's👏
Thanks for the MahatortureEdited by evad - 13 years ago
No good comes out of the Mah episodes. Last time Kokila tried to prove Rashi's Ghee and Oil switch on Deewali and it backfired the bad won the day in the form of Urmila/Rashi Kalakari plan to disgrace Kokila, this time Gopi.

Of course she will be blame! gopi is the offical doormat of this family. They really need to change her character a bit. At least to have some self respect.

any chance of aham supportin gopi this time? maybe he'll realise dat gopi had nothin 2 do wid it...
or as usual he's gonna flare his nostrils...
oh my god maha episode is not a house chore kand or does wedding preparation  count as that ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

any chance of aham supportin gopi this time? maybe he'll realise dat gopi had nothin 2 do wid it...
or as usual he's gonna flare his nostrils...

Yes to the last part, Aham has got such a temper and doesn't respect his illiterate wife, he thinks everything she utters is of no use. When she explains herself, it's like a waste of time to him, hence the Chup ek dham Chup (words to Gopi) or the hand gesture which stops her talking.
i m fed up with is backwas. just stop all this nonsense or sure they are going to lose audiences intrest.
oh no , not again
seems like kinjal ka damak karab hogya hai :(
wnt be able to bear another episode of gopi being blamed :D

Originally posted by ayesha_78

oh no , not again
seems like kinjal ka damak karab hogya hai :(
wnt be able to bear another episode of gopi being blamed :D

I know these SNS CV's just want Gopi's crying and suffering that's all, and when I think the position Gopi is in, terrible own family (with Urmila causing her misery, before and after marriage) she has nowhere to go even, when her in-laws start turning on her, it's not fair, she puts everyone first and gets nothing but unhappiness in return. When she cries sometimes, all this of her life, makes me tear up as well, I don't think I can bear her unhappiness any longer.😭